Amity: 4. The Herds - Cover

Amity: 4. The Herds

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Chapter 16: Business

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: Business - This is Bron's story. Bron was a shifter. After being raped by his grandfather, Bull Warh Horn when he was fifteen, and later having his child given away, Bron planned to get even. When he was ready, he would challenge Warh and take control of the Horn Herd. He wasn't happy with how the current ten Bulls that owned Green Island operated. He planned to change the laws that turned his people into nothing but glorified slaves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Robot   Were animal   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

My people had organised activities since this was a first official day of the party.

We expected everyone to be here by noon depending on where they had camped the night before. Since all of the players were here, the festivities started in earnest. I was surprised to see that several couples were already inseparable.

Since my friends had arrived early, their Herds had taken to the spirit of the occasion and had been checking out who was who and who might tickle their fancy. They also assisted my people in making the new guests feel welcome.

Ian and Mike’s people were already settled in as if they had been here for days, like some of the others. People were wandering around the homestead looking at the improvements. The cluckers and snufflers attracted a lot of attention, and we had to explain about them to the people who asked.

I sent Edith to find Phil to ask him to join us in the sitting room after lunch. This was supposed to be a Bulls only meeting, but I had asked each of the Bulls to include a spouse to take notes and record any special instructions or ideas they may wish to go over later.

I asked Phil, when he opted to join us, if he wished to choose one of his calves to be his record taker. He nominated a shifter who preferred male form, called Gary. He had stayed with his father even though he was one of the older calves. Edith went and found him.

We had rearranged the formal dining room so we could sit around the oval table that had ten comfortable seats. It wasn’t my favourite room as I found it overbearing in its opulence. It had a lot of dark woods and was a gloomy room.

We had shifted out a lot of the useless furniture in to make more room. I’d also added more lights. Behind the big table and seats, we had set up five smaller tables with a chair. Each small table held writing implements, the Herd’s register and a new book.

Another book was on the main table for each Bull to use. I had included the special scribes to use with them, as well a copy of our current laws and the topics I wanted to discuss, as well as minutes from the previous meeting.

I’d made two new books like my spell books for each Bull. One was the new meeting diary for their recorder. The second was for their personal notes. I had noted the Bulls and recorders all looked at the new books and scribes with interest.

Jugs of water and juice were set up on a side table for us all, as were plates of nibbles. Since my grandfather had chaired the meeting since he became a Bull, I took his place at one end of the Table. Cavil as the vice-chair took the other end.

The only one who looked unhappy with this set up was Phil. He was last to enter and found his chair between Robert and Dick. Ian Gray sat next to me on that side and Mike Tanner the got the other side of Dale Roan and me. Leigh and Bob sat on Dale’s side of the table.

I went to stand to start the meeting, and Phil stated grumpily, “You have to be voted into chair since you’re a new Bull.”

So I sat and looked at Cavil. “Theoretically, I’m newer than you Bron,” he said.

I rolled my eyes, and Leigh stood. “Well, as the oldest, just. I’ll temporarily take the chair for this emergency meeting if that is acceptable?”

I knew Leigh was set in his ways, but Dick had said he could be reasoned with if your arguments were sound. Everyone nodded. So I gathered up my pile of stuff and changed places with Leigh.

“I, Leigh Heart Bull of the Heart Herd, hereby call this emergency meeting to order. Would the recorders note that there will be no apologies and all provinces have a Bull here,” he stated.

“Now, although I didn’t call the meeting, I do have an agenda and I shall work from it. First, for the time being, I’d like to dispense with the minutes. I know several of the issues in them will need to be discussed but we have other concerns to take care of first.”

“Since the chairman, Bull Warh Horn was defeated in a challenge the position a chair has become vacant. Due to Bull Cavil Hind’s capitulation of his position to Bull Bron Horn, and subsequent reinstatement as a Bull, it is to be recorded that the vice-chair position is also vacant.”

“So the first thing we must do is to assign these positions so the rest of the meeting can take place. I hereby nominate Bull Bron Horn for the position of the chair.”

“I’ll second that nomination,” Dick said immediately.

“Thank you, Dick. Do I hear any other nominations?” Leigh asked.

“Yes, I nominate Bull Leigh Heart,” I said.

They all looked at me in surprise. Cavil grinned and said, “I’ll second that nomination.”

Leigh looked at both of us in turn with a serious frown. I had to try not to smile. I could see his active mind trying to work out what we up to and why we had picked him. “Any other nominations?” Leigh finally asked.

Since he got no positive responses, he said, “Since we have two nominations, the Bull with the most votes wins.”

Greta got up. She went to collect a basket and picked up ten small pieces of paper and the graphites. She handed us one of each as she walked around the table. When she got back to Leigh, she waited until we had all written on and folded the paper. She then came around to collect them.

She handed the basket to Leigh and watched as he sorted the responses in two piles. One pile had one, and the rest went into the other. He looked up in surprise, “It appears I have been nominated Chair.”

Damn, I had a hard time trying to keep a straight face when Cavil chuckled softly and then murmured, “Crafty little bugger.”

Bob, Robert and Dick must have been wondering what I was doing, but they had trusted me enough to vote with me. The others didn’t know me at all, so they took the safe bet. I was delighted. I was more than happy to palm that responsibility off. I didn’t need it.

Leigh then asked for nominations for vice-chair and Bob nominated Cavil. No one else was nominated so he was it. Traditionally, a Horn or a Hind held the position since the primary duty of the vice was taking the minutes.

As for the chair, a Heart hadn’t held that position for many, many, centuries. I knew once Leigh got over his shock he would be tickled. I had a feeling that he would take the job very seriously and be as impartial as he could. He was also respected, being one of the older Bulls. I knew the others would feel more secure.

So now the musical chairs had stopped we got down to business. Leigh asked Cavil to explain about the issue with the laws. He had initiated the search, so I felt that he was the best person to present the issues.

He did so eloquently, and as the others followed along, I could see for the most part they were all unhappy with our ancestors. I could see several Bulls weren’t happy that Cavil was proposing that we re-established all the laws as written, and not change any of them.

I watched the faces of the recorders as Cavil talked, I noted Phil’s recorder Gary and Dale’s spouse Sony, seemed as unhappy as their Bulls. I didn’t know either of them, but I didn’t get good feelings from them either. I wondered if they had aspirations of challenging their Bull.

Sony worried me greatly. There was something off about her, and I had noted the glow. I looked at Greta who was still sitting in her original position to one side of the chair. I nodded my head back towards Sony. She looked at her and then nodded to me. She could see the dark spots too.

I had determined Sony was wearing a diadem. It didn’t feel very powerful, two gems at most I reasoned. I had noticed that Sony had given Greta a few speculative looks as if sizing her up as the meeting progressed.

If there was one woman you shouldn’t get on the bad side of, it was my Greta. Especially if Bea, Cora and Edith became involved. That was one wolf pack you would be very smart to avoid.

The meeting moved on. We all agreed in principle that some laws had been unlawfully changed. The issues became whether or not they needed tweaking before we agreed as to what the law should say and that we agreed to it.

Leigh reminded everyone that if we couldn’t agree unanimously to changes to the originally written law, it would remain the said law. He made us vote on it so it was officially recorded that in principle we would abide by the laws as written.

We all agreed that we would abide by the laws as written after today. Not that everyone was happy, but I had got what I wanted. If I didn’t like the changes, I could always say no. There were a couple of changes I would like, but I would bide my time.

As each law was read out, we discussed it and then voted. Most weren’t real issues, and we dispensed with them reasonably quickly. We had decided to take a snack and pee break before we got serious.

We looked at the principle laws that hadn’t been adhered to up until this day. The ten spouse’s law was the first to be hauled over the coals. I was surprised that Dale seemed the most opposed.

I got the feeling that they weren’t Dale’s thoughts that we heard. He wanted the number doubled. Cavil countered and said he wanted it halved. I probably didn’t help when I said that I had enough trouble with three.

Dale argued that we were not capable of having as many calves as we once did. I asked why that was a bad thing? That got me stunned looks from all around the table. “Look, the world is changing. By going back to the laws our extended herds will also be producing calves.”

“We live on an island, people. There comes a point when we simply can’t sustain a big population without a lot of changes. Have any of you been to Horn City lately? I got a message this morning that the council is requesting that I attend an urgent meeting to discuss, lawlessness and unemployment.”

“While they are issues I wish to discuss with you, us having more spouses’ isn’t going to fix those very serious problems. As for having more calves, I turn nineteen tomorrow, and in two weeks I will be the parent of six calves. That is more than enough for me for now and some time to come.”

“Yes, but two of your spouses don’t even come from here,” Phil sneered.

“Very true, and they are both carrying twins. That should tell you something about why other people are having problems,” I replied. The looks I got told me the girls hadn’t made it common knowledge that they were carrying twins.

I glanced at Sony, and I could see the wheels turn in her head. The look she directed at Dale didn’t bode well for him. He was going to have to watch his back. I found a spell came to mind and I stared at Dale until he linked eyes with me.

He blinked several times and then frowned. He looked around the table as if he was unsure as to why he was there. “What were we discussing?” he asked as in a confused voice.

“I propose we break for dinner and dancing,” I said.

Leigh glanced at Dale and was quick to agree. He adjourned the meeting until the fourth hour on the morrow. He didn’t get any arguments from the rest of us. We all had things to think about, and a break would be good.

We happily went to find food.


We were eating with the crowd.

It had been decided that except for lunch we would eat with the others. We had two long tables that sat twelve each and were reserved for our spouses and us Bulls under one of the pavilions. As the sun was setting, we picked our spots and settled in.

Those of us who had several spouses had to choose who was to be our guest for the meal. I was included, as I had set the rule. The others sat wherever they wanted. Most of them sat at a table near us where they could talk with us.

I had told Phil since he didn’t officially have a spouse he could select a person of his choice to sit with him. He asked if he could pick anyone. I suggested, with a little humour, that he didn’t pick another Bull’s spouse. I was trying to lighten the man up. He seemed very depressed.

He chuckled at this to my surprise and decided that since the rest of us choose the person who had sat in as our recorders at the meeting, he would too. He got a general look of approval by the others.

While we would probably discuss business, nothing would be written. However, our recorders would have a good idea what to expect to be issues that would come up in the morning. It would make things easier for them.

The food was outstanding, and I’m sure I ate far more than I should. The roasted snufflers on the spits were very popular, just the smell was lovely. I’d had a case of the wine that Silver had sent me chilled and served. It was well received and disappeared surprising fast.

The people who had put together a group to play music, set up in the dancing hall as we were referring to the other barn. Once the music started, people wandered in and out, as they pleased. We had added benches around the walls so people could enjoy the music and have a rest without leaving, if they wished.

Greta dragged me off to the dance floor, and I didn’t get to leave it for some time except to have a quick scull of the drink put in my hand. The music no sooner stopped, and my partners simply changed. On several occasions, they swapped in the middle of the dance. It sure improved my dancing skills.

I had a lovely time. When Greta reclaimed me, she dragged me back to the homestead. I was surprised how late it was, but I had enough energy left to satisfy my lovely spouses. I think I was still tipsy and put some effort into screwing all three of them.

When we were resting, Greta asked me if any of the people I had danced with had gotten my cock up. I had to stop and think about what she was asking. “Only three people managed that trick,” I answered.

That got me mores kisses, and I found I was set upon again by my loves. I was more than happy let them have their wicked ways with me. I didn’t mention that my brain got plenty riled up with all the rubbing, hugging and kisses I got. Just the cock didn’t for whatever reason I couldn’t fathom in my tipsy state.

I guessed I was learning the ‘how to be a happy husband’ trick.


Breakfast didn’t go quite to plan on my birthday.

I noticed that Dale was sullen and the fury coming from Sony, who was sitting at another table, was palpable. It seemed to me as if she was surrounded by a cloud of gnats. Bea, my breakfast date, whispered that Dale didn’t come home the night before.

Oops! Dale had found something that interested him more the night before. I lifted my brows at Bea, and she nodded to my surprise at Gary. Gary, for his part, was just about sitting in Dale’s lap. Something sure had happened because Dale was holding Gary’s hand and only seemed to have eyes for him. He was doing his best to ignore Sony.

Phil had given his son some looks of speculation, but I didn’t get the impression the development unduly bothered him. Phil was relaxed, and I wondered if he had gotten lucky as well. He didn’t seem to be watching anyone in particular, but his mood was definitely better.

Bob also had a different partner this morning. Anne was his guest.

Personally, she was a great lady. Her temperament didn’t match Cavil’s, and I knew that was why he didn’t keep her. I saw Cavil smiling at Anne, and he gave her a nod of approval.

She was still more than young enough to give Bob a couple of calves if he wanted them. I’d seen her with Dotti and Lilly the day before, and they had been chatting amicably. The looks they gave the couple were more of two happy conspirators than unhappy spouses. I had a feeling that they had set Anne and Bob up.

We finished breakfast and started making a move to the meeting. I was walking ahead and had to stop and turn when Dale yelled at Sony, “If you wish to stay my spouse you will accept my decision.”

“Huh,” she responded with scorn. “The last decent decision you made was to accept my proposal. Our property would be in ruin if it wasn’t for me.”

“I beg to differ,” he shot back. “Things will change when we get home,” he warned her in a quieter but hard voice.

“What things?” she shot back angrily.

“Your use of my calves for one. That is going to stop. You are my spouse, and you will refrain from molesting the calves. If it doesn’t stop, you will be gone. No more Sony, I won’t tolerate your behaviour anymore.”

“Just try it, mister, if I go then so do the contracts I have in Federation. Then how will you meet your debts?”

“I’ll find a way. At least my family and I won’t be so bloody miserable,” he growled back.

“Miserable! Fucking you makes me miserable. Your oldest can at least move her hips. Fucking you is like fucking a sack,” she spat back.

“Fine, at least she isn’t related to you. She is old enough to leave if she wants to go with you,” he told her angrily.

“No, I’m the dame, I will stay the dame, you will not put me aside,” she said as she locked eyes with Dale.

I felt the force she was pushing at Dale. I was about to intervene when Dale groaned and shuddered. “No, not anymore. You can’t control me anymore,” he ground out as if in great pain.

“I see. That bloody Bron got to you didn’t he? Then you leave me no choice. I hereby issue a challenge. If I can’t be the dame, I will be the Bull. Being male suits me better anyway,” she said and changed gender.

“I accept, when and where?” Dale ground out. He really angry with her trying to control him against his will.

I groaned when she replied, “Here and now.”

“It has to be in a corral, if you must go through with this then this way please,” I said.

I walked to an empty corral. I glanced at the ground and flattened it smooth with barely a thought. I opened the gate for them. Sony stripped at the gate, changed and entered. Dale also stripped and followed her in.

I touched him as he passed and he glanced back at me. He nodded his thanks, and then he followed his spouse. I don’t know if it would help, but I dropped a little healing spell on him to counter what Sony had tried to do to him. I’d seen him wince in pain when she had tried to influence him.

Sony presented the bigger target. She had changed into a dark chocolate coated bull. Her legs and horns were longer than Dale’s, but he had the bulk. He presented as a very fit handsome Bull in his prime. He had a pale copper coloured coat and darker red legs and face colouring as his name suggested.

Roan was a coat colouring unique to his Herd. It tended to show up more in lanky herds than longhorns. I suspected lanky was also one of his forms. Many shifters had at least two, but one tended to be more dominant than the other did. He did have a good a herd of lankys.

People had come from everywhere. The bulls made sure they got front row positions and warned the others to stay a metre from the rails in case a horn came through. Concerned, I added a shield in case the spectators did press forwards.

I was surprised by how calm Dale had become. He simply stood far enough from the rails to counter Sony’s first move. She had challenged, so it was hers. She seemed hyped up, and she snorted and pawed the ground. She bellowed, lowered her head and raced at Dale.

Just as she went to hit him, he twisted his head and stepped sideways. The tip of his horn dug into her front flank and gouged through the skin as she passed. She bellowed out in pain. She tried to turn to hook him from the rear, but he had already spun his hips, so he was clear of her strike.

He backed up to the middle of the ring and waited for her. He knew her better than us. She stomped her feet in frustration and pain and bellowed loudly in anger. She dropped her head and charged him again. Swinging her head back and forth, as if trying to predict which way he was going to go.

Dale surprised all of us by dropping his back haunches and raising his upper body and legs. As she came into range, he dropped his weight back down and slammed his knees into her head before she could snap it back up.

The weight of his upper body drove her under him. He flicked his head as he rolled off her. His roll sideways exposing his underbelly. He had done enough to concuss her, and he was able to scramble to his feet before she could counter his move.

She slowly rose, shaking her head and backed away from him. She seemed dazed. Then I saw the blood drip from her shoulder. Dale had dug deeper than I realised when he flicked his head. I felt the spell she did to heal, and I was deeply displeased.

I looked at Cavil, and his face tightened like mine. Robert, Leigh and Ian also looked displeased. If she won, it wouldn’t be for long. She had broken the cardinal rule that magic shouldn’t be used. However, we couldn’t stop the fight either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.