Amity: 4. The Herds
Chapter 12: Lots of Work

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Lots of Work - This is Bron's story. Bron was a shifter. After being raped by his grandfather, Bull Warh Horn when he was fifteen, and later having his child given away, Bron planned to get even. When he was ready, he would challenge Warh and take control of the Horn Herd. He wasn't happy with how the current ten Bulls that owned Green Island operated. He planned to change the laws that turned his people into nothing but glorified slaves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Robot   Were animal   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Cavil’s spouses were confused when he announced that he was no longer married to them.

They were not sure why he was now saying they weren’t married, as they all believed that they were now my spouses. We confused them a little more when we explained the status-quo. They weren’t my spouses either.

I patiently explained to them that since Cavil had proclaimed that he had stepped down as Bull the marriages were considered null-and-void. They all nodded to this. I then explained that I didn’t wish to own two properties, so I reinstated Cavil as the Bull of the Hind Herd.

I could see that some of the older women were starting to get it. I hadn’t proclaimed any of his spouses at mine except for Greta, so the rest stayed with the property. They were now Cavil’s property but not necessarily his spouses, so he had the right to choose his spouses as the new Bull. Just because they were his spouses before became a moot point.

We then announced that he and I would be abiding by the laws as they were currently written. This caused some confusion as well. I then went on to tell them of the laws that were not currently be abided by and that we would enforce.

Cavil took over, he explained that he had asked Beth, Talia and Robin to become his spouses and they had agreed. He had no immediate plans to add to his spouses. Those who had been his spouses and his calves who were under twenty-five had automatically been given hired-hand rights.

Those over twenty-five had a choice. Either they stayed as hired-hands, or they were able to leave if they wished. He then went on to explain the conditions and offered them the same opportunities I had given my grandfather’s spouses.

He gave them one week to come up with their proposals or decisions if they were planning on leaving or setting up house. He also liked the idea of building a family village rather than bunkhouses. He offered the building of the village as a project someone or several of them, may wish to take on.

We left them to talk.


“I think that went rather well,” Cavil said as we entered the homestead.

“You certainly threw the catalo amongst the rohans,” Talia said.

“Yes that will shake them up a bit, having to take on more responsibility,” he replied. He directed us to the table and automatically sat in his normal seat.

“How many do you think will leave?” I asked as I sat to his right and Greta sat beside me. Beth sat opposite me and then Robin and Talia joined her side.

Beth chuckled, “Initially, none. In time, some, but I think the fact we are planning to give them more control of their lives will have most of them wanting to make our family even greater.”

She accepted the soup and said as she broke bread into it, “I think the village idea is brilliant. It gives them independence but still retains the sense of the greater family and stability.”

Cavil nodded and replied, “I agree. I loved that idea when Bron tossed it at the Bellows. I watched his people when he tossed it at them, and I could see the older members latching onto it.”

“They are proud of who they are, but they were not happy at being one person’s property to have that family name. I didn’t notice a lot of sadness at Warh’s demise. It was more relief.”

After finishing my soup, I asked, “Do you think your other spouses were unhappy you didn’t choose them again?”

“Yantell might have been the most notable for being unhappy, but I think that has more to do with her job being on the line. I’ve not been in her bed for many a year,” he answered.

We waited until the soup bowls were cleared and the cold meat and salads placed before I stated, “I did notice you didn’t have any calves to your daughters.”

Cavil blushed and looked at all of us and replied, “It wasn’t very nice of me I know, but despite what the other bulls considered the law, I just couldn’t do it. In most cases, I didn’t bed them unless they said they were in season and then I didn’t do it unless they asked. If they didn’t have a calf in two years most stopped asking.”

“But Beth has a two-year-old,” I said.

Cavil smiled at Beth, “I stopped taking the herb when she hinted that she was due to come into season and wanted another calf.”

I stopped eating and looked at Cavil in shock, “You can control who you impregnate?”

“Old family secret,” Robin said. “Any shifter can take it to ensure they don’t fall pregnant. Some still have a season in their female form, but they are not fertile. In male form, you still perform naturally, but your seed isn’t any good. Some say it actually enhances performance in male form.”

I thought about this as I finished my meal. I sat back and asked, “What if you’re a strong mage? I’ve read that they have a tendency to negate drugs in their system?”

“Sorry, if that’s the case you may have to practice abstinence or take your frustrations out on another spouse. Most of us just change our sex so the frustrated party in season can at least get relief,” Robin said.

“That’s what I do for the girls if they are in season, but don’t wish to be pregnant at the time,” Cavil said. “It’s a sacrifice, but a Bull has to what a Bull has to.”

Beth leant over to Cavil, “You fibber, you love it when I stick my cock into you, especially when I’m in season,” Beth said and licked Cavil’s ear making him shudder.

“I do have a reputation to uphold you know,” Cavil said in his defence and wriggled to relieve the discomfort his spouse caused in his pants.

I could see why he kept Beth. He loved her as much as I loved Greta. I suspected he loved his other two spouses too. Robin and Talia seemed to return his love, and I could see all four of them behaved as a close unit.

I hoped Greta learned to love Bea and Cora as much as I did. I knew she was dying to meet them. I looked at my first spouse, and it was then her glow hit me. I grinned and said, “Sorry folks but Greta and I need to go do something.”

As I stood, I said to Cavil, “So bright and early we go get your new stock, yes?”

Cavil rubbed his hands together and said, “Yes, very bright and early.”

I chuckled as I escorted Greta to the room we had been using.


I sat Greta on the bed and then went and got my satchel.

I pulled out my box and opened it. I looked inside. As I suspected a box glowed. I wondered why it waited until now to claim Greta. I had noticed that the other boxes didn’t go to Bea or Cora until I confirmed that I loved them and they convinced me they felt the same.

Mayhaps I needed to be sure of my love for Greta before the boxes were happy that they were going to a person that should be with me. I’d not doubted my love for Greta from the moment she hugged my son.

She had asked Cavil to help her find him and hadn’t rested until he was safely in Cavil’s home and under her care. If that’s not love then what is? The way my son reacted to her said he loved her too.

What wasn’t to love? She was a beautiful woman inside and out. I felt privileged that she wanted to be with me and care for my calves. I suspected she would be just as loving to Bea and Cora’s calves.

“Greta, thank you for wanting me and loving me. Please accept this with my love,” I said as knelt before her and placed the box on her knees.

She looked at me with shock and awe. “Really? It wants me?”

“Yes, is that so hard to believe? You are at heart a good and loving person, and the boxes know this,” I told her.

I gently wiped the tears and kissed her on the nose. She giggled and hiccupped. Wiping her own face, she told the box to open. Her items were of a two gem set. She had an agate and an aquamarine. Nature was her primary discipline and Lore her secondary. I considered them an excellent set for a nurturer.

She could easily learn some healing skills, and the welfare of her family would always be her primary concern. She would make an excellent dame, and I had chosen well to make her my first spouse. I helped her put her items on and then proceeded to demonstrate my love for her.

She giggled when I gently pushed her back on the bed. I pushed her dress up over her belly and spread her knees. I then happily licked her wet and glistening cunnie. She shuddered when I drove my tongue into her.

Lifting her legs over my shoulders, I proceed to lick and suck as I pushed my fingers into her. I had to hold her hips when she started to thrust into my face. She gave a little shudder, and I looked up at her face as I drove my fingers into her deeply.

Her head was shaking back and forth, and her fingers were clawing the blanket. I felt her clamp hard on my fingers, and her hips lifted high off the bed. I suddenly had my ears jammed between two knees. I wanted to lick, but I couldn’t move my head. So I pumped into her harder with my fingers.

She shuddered and made the mooing noise she did. As soon as her knees released my head, I dove in and sucked hard on her clit. I loved the way she came and fucked my fingers into her until she must have overload and stopped shaking so hard.

I watched her shiver on the bed as I dropped my pants and stood, so her legs were on my chest. I grabbed her hips, pulled her arse over the end of the bed and slammed my cock into her. She bucked on my cock driving me in deeper.

I fucked into her hard and fast, pulling her into my hips each time I drove in. She was really hyped up and her cunnie was doing a serious number on my cock. I barely lasted until she erupted again. I bellowed as I came with her. If I hadn’t had her legs locked to my body, and my knees jammed into the side of the bed, I’d have collapsed.

I stayed in her until she settled down and I had some semblance of control. I gently put my hands under lovely arse and slipped her back on the bed so I could let go of her legs. I then collapsed on the bed. I gathered her into my arms and hugged her to me.

“By the gods! My sisters would be so jealous if they knew you made love as you do,” she told me.

I chuckled and kissed her cheek. “It only seems so good to you, because you love me,” I said.

“Unh huh,” she uttered. “Good sex is good sex. You’re bloody awesome sex.”

“The magic makes a big difference, as well. The feelings when we come and recharge are not like any other,” I informed her.

“Is that what was so different this time?” she inquired.

“Some of it. I think because I wanted to express how much I love you, may have contributed,” I stated.

“In that case, you are welcome to tell me you love anytime you like,” she whispered and gently pressed her lips to mine.

We spent some time just gently kissing and nibbling on each other’s lips. We ran our hands over the other just to touch but not necessarily to excite. It was every pleasant, and I think we both dropped off sleep with our lips still touching.

I woke to Greta gently rubbing my cock. It was bliss, and I rolled onto my back so she could do it some more. She then rolled over the top of me and sat up. She slid her cunnie up and down my cock as I rubbed her lovely big nipples.

This time we took it a little slower and neither of us was dissatisfied with the outcome.


We did go down for dinner, and Sable joined us at my request.

He sat on my knee, and I fed him and me from my plate. We had a lovely time, and I think Cavil and the Hind women were just humouring me. Sable and I didn’t care. We enjoyed every minute of the meal.

As dinner finished, I told Cavil that Greta, Bonny and Sable would be coming with us in the morning. That caused an instant flurry as the women dashed off to get them packed. I looked at Cavil in surprise.

He shook his head, “They do like a little advance warning.”

I frowned, “Sorry, but I thought it was obvious that I wouldn’t be leaving without them.”

“They still like to be told these things, son,” he admonished me.

I looked at Sable, “Son if there is one thing you and I will never learn, it’s how a female’s mind works. We may be shifters, and we may be able to take female form, but I think for shifters like you and me, we missed out on some bit of our brain that female dominant shifters have. It goes for shopping too.”

Cavil burst out laughing. He laughed so hard he damn near fell off his chair. He had to wipe the tears from his eyes. “You’re priceless Bron, just priceless. I’ll have to tell the other Bulls your theory on why male dominant shifters are different.”

I just shrugged. Sable looked between Cavil and I and said, “I can see this, daddy. I don’t feel like me when I’m a girl, so I don’t do it often.”

I nodded, “Me too. I was born in the female form and go to sleep in it, but I’m happiest when in this form.”

“Can you be a girl wolf?” he asked me.

“No, I can only change to a boy wolf, a bull or a merman,” I told him.

He looked at me in surprise, “Really! I do both. But I still like boy.”

I think Cavil was as surprised as I was at his admission. The fact he could change at all was amazing enough. “Do you have any trouble changing?” I had to ask.

“No,” he said. A moment later, I had a wolf puppy wearing clothes on my lap. He licked me and then changed back.

Cavil and I both chuckled. “It’s normally a good idea to take your clothes off before you change,” I mentioned.

He smiled and said, “I do most times.”

I decided my son was going to be a constant source of amazement to me. I took him for a story before sending him up to bed. Cavil and I settled in for a chat about the next couple of days and parted early since we planned to be up early.

I was amused when I found Greta’s magical box open on the side table and a mountain of clothes on the bed but no bags in evidence. “I thought you were packing?”

She indicated the box, “I need a bigger one.”

I sighed and said, “Get your backpack for me.”

She did. While she emptied it out, I retrieved a crystal from my box. I inspected her pack and found a good place to wedge the crystal and put a spell on the bag.

“If you fill that, good luck to you,” I told her.

She kissed me and then started tossing her clothes and other items in the backpack. I looked in when she went to retrieve something, and it was all neatly folded and sorted in the bottom. I grinned. I love magic.

I ducked into Sable’s room and found a smaller pack that someone had given him for some reason. I did the same magic trick and tipped his luggage into the pack. I just knew he was going to love it.

I then did the same for the bag that had Bonny’s essentials in it. I also tipped in her other items from the other mountain of bags. I never could work out why females need so much stuff. Must be part of that missing bit in my head.

I gave Sable a kiss and gently brushed back his hair amazed that he was mine. I may not have enjoyed how I conceived him, but I was glad Greta had found him and returned him to me. I could never thank her enough for doing it.

I bent over Bonny’s crib and gave her a kiss a too. I suspected she was going to be a handful as well. Shaking my head at the wonder of my two calves, I gently closed the door as I left.

When I got back to our room, Greta was in bed, and I happily stripped off and joined her.


The two days it took for us to get to Horn City was a joy.

Robin had won the toss on who was going to accompany Cavil. We also had six of his daughters who were under twenty-five and herders. They were perfectly happy not being Cavil’s spouses anymore but equally happy being just his daughters.

I noticed the decided change in their attitudes to Cavil. I got the impression that as a dad they all loved him dearly. They were care-free and liked to tease Cavil as daughters do. I knew he had bedded all of them, but it hadn’t been very often and not recently.

I got the impression from Greta that he had been a carefully and considerate lover even if not inspiring. I know knew his reasons for his actions. He didn’t want them to love him as a lover.

Because he didn’t want to sell them, he had to at least treat them as breeding stock. Cavil had told me it had been very hard to treat his daughters as he had. In the end, he had taken the herb, so they didn’t get pregnant by him. He said it just didn’t feel right to do that to them.

Going by the way that they treated him on the trip, I had a feeling one of his spouses may have had a little chat with them. The fact they were now allowed to choose their own partners had also changed their attitudes.

They happily joked with him and gave him daughterly hugs. They didn’t mention anything about their personal sexual relations with him, treating it as them they never happened.

They did tease him about the bellows from his tent the night before and asked Robin if she would be able to ride a lanky after the riding she got the night before. Things could have been said here, but they all refrained, keeping the sex talk to being about Cavil and Robin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.