A Love Timeless
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Gilmore

[Scene twenty-one, ‘A Love Timeless’, the wedding]

“Do you, Mattson, take Corinne to be your lawful, wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and bad, for richer or poorer?”

“I do.” His voice was firmer than he expected.

“And do you, Corinne, take Mattson to be your lawful, wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, in good times and bad, for richer or poorer?”

“I do.” Her voice wasn’t quite as strong, but it was still clear.

“Then, it is my abundant joy to pronounce you both as husband and wife. You may signify the start of your lives together as husband and wife with a kiss.” The chaplain smiled as the two young lovers were bound together by marriage, in law and in love. They came together in front of their witnesses, hugging first then shared a kiss that seemed to stop time for them.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” the chaplain said as the couple separated after the kiss, but faced their family and friends with hands held, “I present to you for the first time, Corinne and Mattson, husband and wife.”

The guests were few, as the young couple had few friends. But those that attended were happy for the new bride and groom, and they showed it.


[Scene twenty-two, ‘A Love Timeless’, the reception]

The reception had been in the hotel in a medium-sized conference room, enough to hold the nearly thirty people that had shown up to see the young couple. They had mingled and enjoyed a fine meal, until time led them to the next step in their lives...


[Behind the scenes, ‘A Love Timeless’, before the Honeymoon scene]

“Jackson. Can we talk for a minute?”

“Sure, Ms. DeLoie. What’s up?”

“The scene we are about to shoot can only be shot once. It will not be possible to shoot it again ever. We have to get it right the first time. Because of that, I want to make sure you are familiar with exactly what is being shot, and how, and that no matter what happens, you are to keep the camera recording. No matter what, okay? Once it starts, we all have to get all the way through it in one take. You okay with that?”

Jackson gulped as the seriousness of the producer, director, and female lead in the movie came through to him. He had read through the screenplay for what was about to happen, and he had his doubts. He certainly didn’t want his name associated with what was about to be shot. He wasn’t opposed to filming it, (not in this context with these actors and crew, anyways), but he knew that this was going to be scrutinized for all time. Anyone associated with this film they were making was going to be vilified or worse for decades to come.

Still, he trusted Corinne DeLoie almost with his life. Certainly with his career. She had saved it after his arrest for possession a few years ago. He owed her.

“Whatever you need, Ms. DeLoie. How do you want to do this? What angles are we setting up? We will have the usual five cameras for this, right? Where do you want them?”

The conversation continued, and the plans were made and set in motion. Jackson called the other cinematographers over and had a conference with them, explaining the scene and leaving nothing out, then impressing the orders upon them. When he was finished, he asked them, “Are any of you going to have a problem with what happens here? We are under contract to make sure we get this in one take. It can’t be done over if we mess it up. Are you committed? Now is the time to say so if you have even the tiniest of doubts. This is critically important. Think about it before answering.”

Moments passed, but none of the camera operators backed out, promising to be involved the entire way through the scene.

The cameras were emplaced, the shot was set up and blocked out, the last of the preparations were made, then the camera operators confirmed themselves as ready. The young director called the set to order, then called out, “ ... and Action!”

[Scene twenty-three, A Love Timeless]

The lighting level was high, making the entire room brightly lit, with no shadows anywhere, exactly as the director required it.

Mattson walked in to the bedroom of the expansive hotel room suite, stopping to lay the jacket to his rented tuxedo over the back of the wingback chair on the left of the screen. He then pulled his shirt off, setting it on the same chair. The pants followed, and were folded carefully and laid on top of the jacket over the chair back. Socks followed, and he was down to his boxers. He seemed to shiver slightly, but the viewers couldn’t tell if he was cold or nervous, or something else.

He walked over to the bed, and pulled the covers back. He pulled them down, entirely off the bed, and lay in the center of the king-sized mattress, a single pillow under his head. The rest had been pushed off onto the floor.

“Okay, I’m ready.” His voice was strong and clear, and carried off-screen.

“Alright. Got your eyes closed?” The girl’s voice was clear as well, with a hint of mischief and desire mixed with a little trepidation.

The camera showed him closing his eyes, and he waited for a moment. Then the footsteps of bare feet on carpet came to the microphones, and Corinne walked in from the left side of the scene. She was completely nude, and the light played across her slightly pale skin.

She was obviously very fit, as her musculature was defined, but not overly so like a body builder. She clearly had spent time taking care of her health and fitness, as every muscle was visible as she moved gracefully.

The camera also picked up that she had no body hair anywhere below her neck. There wasn’t even a hint of stubble on her mons or under her arms, or any place else, for that matter. Her vulva was clearly visible at the camera angle, but her clitoris was not visible between her labia majora, showing that she was not physically aroused at the moment.

She paused for a moment while looking lovingly at her partner. Then she stepped forward and climbed up onto the bed.

“Eyes still closed?”

He nodded, not trusting himself to speak. She shifted until she was kneeling on the bed with her legs on either side of his knees. “Okay, open them.”

His eye popped open, and then widened at her lack of attire. He obviously appreciated the beautiful form of his new bride on display before him, as evidenced by the stirring in his boxers as his erection began to grow.

“Wow, Corinne, you are incredible. Wow!” In the brief time it took for him to speak, his appreciation for his wife became greatly more obvious in his upwardly tented underwear.

She smiled shyly at him, his words making her happy, and his erection making her blush slightly. But she didn’t stop to enjoy the view. She lowered herself slowly to kneel on either side of his knees. Then she reached for the waistband of his boxers. Pulling gently, she lifted the elastic up and pulled down, exposing his hard penis to the camera. She pulled them off him entirely and dropped them off the side of the bed out of view of the camera.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.