25 July 2007 - Cover

25 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Abby has very naughty ideas for her thank you date with Dan that includes them posing as father and daughter.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Abby cuddled with Alex, his hand over her shoulder, inside her top, and caressing her left tit. She rubbed his leg, trying not to get him too excited. She still wanted them to fuck one more time. Susan commented on the guttural sound of the Shelby’s exhaust and the effortless power the engine produced.

Dan parked the car and tucked the comforter and extra sheet under his arm, walking hand in hand with Susan. She smiled at him as his eyes gazed at the gentle sway and bounce of her breasts with every step. Alex was again in teen boy heaven with Abby’s soft hand in his as she carried a light sweater for her and Dan.

“Do you have a special place where you watch the sunset?” Dan asked.

“At the long curve on the path, there are picnic tables and a nice grassed area for watching the sun.” Susan changed from handholding to wrapping her arm around his waist. His hand did the same, except to cup her bare ass cheek under her short hem.

The path crossed the same curved bridge that Dan and Abby stopped at earlier. Pausing for a moment, Susan didn’t mind as his hand smoothed her soft ass for others to see. She leaned her head against his shoulder, and her lips were gently kissed.

“This seems like a good place to watch,” Susan commented on the raised ground level. In front of them, about thirty yards away, several metal mesh benches separated by an overhead streetlamp lined the popular spot.

“Would you like to sit at the table or lay on the blanket?” Dan asked her.

“The blanket could be our bed,” she hinted, helping him spread the comforter flat. The two couples sat semi-prone, then the girls leaned back, propped up by their elbows. Their short skirts rode up high enough for their bare pussies to be in view.

Dan cuddled against Susan, and with a hand lightly on his shoulder, they shared several kisses. She needed him again, and she guided his hand down the low opening of her top. Dan glanced at Abby and Alex, her upper body covering his. Her right leg was bent, and her bare pussy was in plain sight.

Abby’s tiny ass was within easy reach, and Dan boldly slid two fingers between her exposed lips. She wiggled her ass, acknowledging his exploring fingers. “Alex must have you excited again because your pussy is very wet,” he said.

A moment later, he slid his fingers out, and Susan watched him lick his glistening digits. He reinserted them and, with a fresh coating, offered them to Susan. “You are so bad!” She looked into his eyes, her hand to his, and leaning closer, sensually licked Abby’s flavour from them.

Susan wiggled her eyebrows and leaning over Dan, she inserted her fingers into Abby’s warm and moist pussy. She gave it a gentle fingering, then tasted her juices. “Nice!” she grinned at Dan, and she returned for more.

“You are so bad!” He repeated her comment.

“You wait and see just how bad I can get!” She enticed. “Your pussy does taste good, Abby. It was my fingers in you last, not Dan’s.” She wiped a smear of Abby’s juice on her lips as if it were sensual lip gloss and kissed him.

He motioned her onto his body, her skirt rising to reveal her bare ass and pussy. Abby smiled at her exposed cheeks and rubbed them, then slid her fingers into her. She fingered her pussy several strokes, then tasted her flavour.

“Daddy has your pussy nice and wet, and you taste good too,” Abby replied.

Alex was alerted to Abby’s bold comment and watched her fingers re-enter his mom’s pussy. She caught him off guard and spread a smear of her juice over his lips. She silently motioned for Alex to finger his mom, and he balked at the idea. She took his hand and guided it to her pussy, helping several fingers into her warm hole.

“Does that feel nice, Susan, your pussy being finger fucked?”

“Mmm, it sure does, keep doing it, Abby!” She sighed, moving her ass around.

She showed Susan both hands. “It isn’t me fingering your pussy.” She looked back to see that it was Alex fingering her. “I guess I’ve started you both having incest. Soon I’ll have you both fucking just like Daddy and me.”

Susan glanced at Alex and blushed at the forbidden thought. “You certainly are a slutty little daughter.”

“I sure am, and I have two older sisters, Brenda and Diane, that are worse than me when it comes to fucking Daddy and giving him blow jobs.”

Alex continued fingering his mom’s pussy and felt her push against them several times. Susan attacked Dan’s mouth, highly aroused, and her son fingered her. He removed his glistening digit, sniffed her aroma, and tasted her flavour.


Susan cuddled against Dan as the sun was well into setting, saying, “I love how the sun shines on the undersides of the clouds. Look at all the bright oranges, pinks, and reds!” She marvelled. He’d look from behind at her deep cleavage and constantly kiss her bare shoulder.

Her right leg bent at the knee, Dan opened her pose, allowing her bare pussy to be seen should anyone look her way. His hand came around her, down her inner thigh, and slowly fingered her. Susan’s heart was pumping wildly, and her breath was short and sharp through her nose during their public display.

“Dan, it’s still light enough for people to see you fingering my pussy!” She panted softly.

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No, you have me so aroused, so fucking excited at possibly being seen. You’re bringing out emotions in me I haven’t felt for a long, long time.” A slight touch of her button made her body jolt like a shock of electricity.

He began to feel her left tit, and the more the sky darkened, the more tit he revealed. Susan’s pulse pounded as first her left tit and then her right were released from her top. The light above the benches highlighted several people, also seated, enjoying nature’s setting sky, and finally, darkness set in. She turned her head, meeting his lips, a hand approving his touch to her breasts and moisturizing pussy.

Alex seemed to be doing the same thing to Abby, with her firm tits also in view. He grew more confident, and fingering her pussy had her highly aroused. She knew they were going to fuck again, but first, she needed to be naughty again with her dad.

Susan was kissing Dan and trying to pull down his zipper. “I’ll do that, Susan, and take out Daddy’s cock for you,” Abby offered. They watched her release his semi-hard cock, the tip wet with leaking juices. She squeezed the shaft, causing a large drop to pop out, leaned over, and began to suck on his cock. “Daddy’s cock is almost hard for you to fuck; I’ll make him hard.”

Susan’s eyes were transfixed on their casual form of incest, her mouth going up and down on his cock. Dan placed a hand lightly on Abby’s head, feeling the up and down motions of her loving him. Susan’s lust for Dan increased, and she kissed him, also placing her hand on Abby’s head.

Next, Abby straddled his thighs, lifting her skirt over her hips. She guided the head to her yearning hole and impaled herself on his hard shaft.

Susan and Alex looked on as Abby moved her ass on his cock like a seasoned pro. “Mmm, I love fucking my Daddy’s cock!” She boasted, suddenly leaning in and kissing Susan.

After a moment, she lifted off. “There now, Daddy’s cock is ready to fuck you, Susan,” she motioned. “And my pussy is wet for fucking too.” She laid on her back for Alex. The shape of their bodies and the light colour of the blanket against the dark ground could draw the attention of anyone looking toward the tree-lined border of the park.

The men moved in unison to lie between the legs of their lover. Susan had to look at her son’s hard cock and watch it disappear into Abby’s pussy. He, in turn, looked at his mom’s exposed pussy and gazed at Dan’s hard cock entering her.

“What if we get caught fucking?” Susan feared, looking around, that curious eyes might be on them.

“Then we’ll find somewhere else to fuck,” Abby replied. “So far, Daddy has been lucky not to be caught fucking me, Diane, Brenda, or other women here during the daytime,” she revealed. “It feels more romantic to fuck under the stars compared to the hot sun.”

There was no give to the hard ground as Dan continued to love Susan. She felt highly aroused by her son’s ability to watch her fuck with another man and pleased that he was experiencing the new joys of teenage sex.

As she welcomed Dan’s loving thrusts, she knew she needed to keep him as a lover for as long as possible. The way he was treating her, she’d have to look at her finger to remind herself she was married. As long as she had Dan, she didn’t care how many women her husband fucked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.