25 July 2007 - Cover

25 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Abby has very naughty ideas for her thank you date with Dan that includes them posing as father and daughter.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Abby didn’t have to walk very far to put her arms around Dan. She practically lived every day with Brad and was as sexy in her skimpy clothes as Diane and Brenda.

“I can tell from that sexy looking smile that you have our whole day planned out,” Dan smiled, hugging her petite body to his.

“We’re going to have a very busy twenty-four hours together,” she remarked, kissing him.

“It’s only eleven,” he said, hearing the grandfather clock’s deep bong announcing the hour.

“You can’t blame a girl for wanting to get a head start on her fun. So, am I dressed okay for you?” She asked, turning in a slow circle to model her clothes and figure.

“You definitely look good enough to eat!”

“That’s one reason,” she smiled.

“You look so fucking sexy in your low-cut top and short pleated skirt,” he complimented. The thin straps revealed her bare, sexy shoulders, and the low scoop neckline showed the upper portion of her firm breasts. Her shirt hung low on her thin hips, allowing her flat stomach to show.

“Hmm, sexy good enough to eat and fuck, we’re going to have such a fun day!” She hugged him again, pressing her firm breasts against his chest.

“You’ll need to take several Viagras to keep this sexy young filly satisfied,” Karen joked, placing two in his pants pocket and kissing them.

“Or three!” Brad added.

“So what are our plans?” Dan asked, accepting another kiss from Abby.

“First, we’re going to the park for a nice outdoor fuck, then to an afternoon movie. We know going to the movies can be very sexy. Then, we’ll enjoy another fuck outside, followed by a nice, sexy dinner out. And finally, the best part of the day will be a surprise for you,” she smiled. Her young heart was already beating faster at the thoughts of their erotic and sensual day.

Abby picked up her backpack and the snacks Karen had prepared. “We’re going out for only a few hours, not the whole weekend,” he kidded her.

“I can’t wear the same clothes all day. I have a top to wear that is much lower than this and a skirt that is much shorter, all for my lover to appreciate during dinner and later,” she said, kissing him.

“Fuck, I’m getting hard already!” He kidded.

Before leaving, Dan took Karen into his arms. “What are you going to do?”

“Cathy is coming over to join Diane, Brenda, and me. We’re going out to buy hair dye so I can return close to my natural blonde.”

“You always had beautiful looking hair,” he said, taking several strands of dark red and black in his fingers. He looked into her eyes. “I see that sparkle finally returning.”

“I’m feeling better too. Thank you for loving me so much and finding me. I want us and Wendy to witness countless numbers of sunrises and sunsets,” she envisioned, hugging him close to her breasts.

“We will.”

“I loved us watching the sunset last night. Giving you a blow job then watching you fuck Wendy in the park has me feeling happier and the thoughts of what I would be missing.”

“We’ll enjoy many sunsets in the park.”

“Speaking of sunsets, while you and Abby are enjoying your date, I think Wendy and I will go to the park and enjoy watching the sun go down as we go down on each other.”

“Good pun,” he smiled, taking his love in his arms.


Dan opened the passenger door of his Shelby Mustang for Abby’s entrance. As she lowered herself to sit, her top puffed out, revealing her bare tits to him. Her slender left leg, then her right, purposely gave him a view of her freshly shaved pussy.

On the drive to the park, Dan asked her about her plans for after dinner, but she wouldn’t reveal them. The large comforter under his arm and Abby, carrying their snack bag, held hands as they walked along the path.

As they strolled along the walkway, almost everyone passing in the opposite direction looked at Abby’s revealing body and imagined why they might need the big blanket. The path brought them to the edge of a pond where geese and ducks swam and were a popular stopping place for pictures.

They leaned against the railing between several people, looking at the birds swimming and waiting for scraps tossed their way. Abby’s skirt was short enough, and her posture caused the bottom of her bare ass cheeks to show. Her sexy pose was admired by those men nearby, and several pictures were taken of her.

Abby was standing close to a man on her right, and taking Dan’s right hand, she guided it down under her short hem. “That feels nice, Daddy. I always love your hand feeling my bare ass,” she said for the man to hear. He glanced at the teen girl, then down to see the hand on her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.