The Major's Daughter - Cover

The Major's Daughter

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She was a rose buried in the wastelands of a country afflicted by corruption and despair. Her father was well-respected, but the sex-deprived men under his command saw an opportunity that could not be ignored.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

There were a full twenty years between the mother Renata and the daughter Heidi, but in all honesty, they both had similar tight pussies and I would have to say the mother had a tighter ass hole than the daughter because the daughter had been doing it with a well-endowed black soldier for almost a full year, only in the bum, because of his religious convictions about not impregnating a female of another race.

The mother’s posterior fields of glory were absolutely pristine at all times because she prided her cleanliness of anal pleasures reserved primarily for her husband’s obsessed entertainment. The daughter Heidi described to me at great length the extent of her parent’s anal exploits and I was shocked at the depravity of it all in the dissolute manner in which the shy and demure Renata took cock in such humiliating circumstances. The added element of frequent spankings in front of her own daughter were equally as degrading because the sly Major would often turn to the daughter after reddening his spouse’s rear end and spread her young immature cheeks open for immediate humping from behind like an animal in the barn. The girl told me that she was forced to grunt like a pig or a cow as her step-father impaled her sphincter with his over-sized man tool.

Heidi confided in me that this added indignity was a huge turn-on for her because she knew her mother was watching listening to every detail of her disgrace at the hands of the frenzied officer.

Despite the fact that Heidi was not his natural daughter, I saw the relationship as incest of the worse sort because it made the mother an accomplice in the unnatural humiliation of her precious first daughter.

The younger daughter had just turned sixteen and she was the Major’s natural daughter. She was born only eight months after their hasty marriage and it was universally assumed that she was conceived prior to the nuptials.

Her name was Maria and she was truly as shy as any girl could be.

Still, she was forced to watch at dinner time when the Major would command either Renata or young Heidi to take up position on their knees under the table and pleasure him during the meal making loud slurping sounds that left no doubt as to where they were placing their tongue.

Young Maria was in a quandary about her possible selection for such an ordeal and she often was driven to a wet and soggy release just thinking about that circumstance as her half-sister or mother received her father’s seeds in such an unseemly and inappropriate manner right in front of her eyes.

Heidi told me that her half-sister was still a virgin in her vagina and also in her tiny little rear door star. Then, she whispered that she was not a virgin in her sinful mouth and had sucked off several boys at their school just to show she was not a complete anti-sex religious nutcase. The boys all seemed to have the similar conclusion that she had a talented tongue and was reputed to be a highly valued “swallower” that pulled no punches when it came to disposing of the evidence of an illicit relationship.

The girl approached me at the rear end of the school bus on a quiet Monday morning and informed me that she would not object to my sticking my cock all the way up her ass just to compare her channel to that of her mother and her half-sister. She advised that her sister had been more than satisfied with my anal exercises and that her mother had told her that my cock was the “juiciest” one she had ever taken in any opening. She looked so cute when she used the word juiciest that I wanted to do her in the mouth right then and there. I managed to restrain myself and we made a date to do it during the field exercises the following week.

I started off with the mother and humped her from behind standing up in the aisle like we were secret lovers finding love in all the wrong places. Renata begged me to shoot it off inside and she took my entire load without any complaint. Then, I isolated the daughter Heidi in the back seat of the bus and I humped her pretty vagina non-stop for almost a half hour before giving her my vigorous spurts of spunk deep inside her womanhood. I figured it was better for her to be taking me deep in her sweet pussy rather than her step-father who didn’t deserve her young girl pleasures just because he was a close family relation.

Heidi was most appreciative of my flooding gift and she hoped I might be able to do her a second time later in the week but I knew it was pretty unlikely.

I got Maria’s pretty ass on that same trip because she made a point of coming back to the bus by her lonesome and pulling her pants down as well as her flimsy school undies for my heated entrance from behind. We did it in a prone bone position on the back seat and she grunted like a happy camper each time I bottomed out in her Vaseline crammed brown eye. It was the nicest ride I had at this base and that included her mother and her older half-sister.

Maria wasn’t counted in the tally of available females for carnal relations because they were only counting females from eighteen to sixty.

According to my figuring, only about nine percent of the swinging dicks in the outpost had steady pussy available for screwing on a regular basis. I estimated that only about half of the females were ready, willing and able to service some of the other ninety-one percent of the males but only on a limited basis. It was a safe assumption that they could handle a different prick each night and that meant that only one out of every three remaining needy pricks would be taken care of on a weekly basis. It was an unacceptable situation unless we found some of the females willing to increase their frequency of servicing cocks in need of a nice ride.

My proposal to Renata, Heidi and Maria was simple.

They would man a mobile cock servicing wagon with a fee of only two dollars for a fifteen minute prick pumping exercise on top of a soft and willing female vagina or ass exposed from the waist down for their full enjoyment. In addition to Renata, Heidi and Maria, I would enlist the services of the two native female teachers, Hilda and Marlene. The five of them could handle no less than sixty-four clients in a four hour evening session and our profit would be mighty close to four thousand dollars in a single month. That sounded like a fortune to them at a time when the average man’s wages for an entire month was only about thirty dollars in a full month’s time. Renata was skeptical at first, but I convinced her that her share would be about sixty percent of the take since she would be in charge of Heidi and Maria’s earnings as well. In a single winter, she would have a financial nest egg that would mean complete independence from her obnoxious spouse with his proclivity of screwing her ass when she specifically told him she really didn’t prefer it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.