How Does Your Garden Grow?
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - David Howard is fed up with his life in the Mafia-controlled state of New Jersey, even if it is the only state with a working government in the post-apocalyptic world that exists since Fireball Day. Between his mob-loving (literally) wife Andrea and his psycho gay ex-friend and boss with benefits, Steven, David is more than ready to call it quits. He just won't get to do it alone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Humor   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

“So, are you really going to wear just a top for the rest of your life?” Colleen inquired of Jenny, who shrugged a bit.

“Actually, I think that I might go full nudist eventually. It’s a step in that direction. But for now, until further notice, strictly bottomless. It can and will be lots of fun, I think. I’m going to love the looks on men’s faces when they see my tattoo as well,” Jenny giggled between bites of her Caesar salad, the appetizer in the rather nice, home-cooked meal that Tom and Colleen made for their guests.

“I just bet that you will, too. That’s going to be fun to see, men getting rather hard over my Jenny, just as they will over Denise here, as well as Amanda, Salome, and Melanie, of course,” David agreed with a wink, his own bulge rather large thanks to Denise sitting on his lap again.

“I know that I fully intend to go around bare naked for the rest of my days if I can help it. Trust me, I’m in earnest. Why would I want to wear clothes when I’ve never much liked wearing them in the first place? I love nudity. It just feels right to me. Walking around with my uncle’s name on my body is ever better. I’m proud to be his little horny slut. It will save money and time, too, not worrying about such things. I feel so fucking free that it’s not funny, too!” Denise assured them all, reveling in her natural state.

“Maybe I should keep Kyle here naked, too. What do you think, Kyle? Want Mistress to keep you in the state of nature? CFNM, that kind of thing? Does that sound right to you? I’ll be very good to you, in fact, if you do this, even better than I have been. I’ll make you very glad that you did. I like the idea of a constant reminder of your submissive role. Don’t you think that’s a good idea?” Melanie strongly lobbied for her slave hubby to stay naked for good.

“Oh, alright! Why the fuck not? Denise seems so happy to be that way, and at least I won’t have to figure out what to wear. Just a word of warning. You’ll see my boners a lot more often, Mistress,” Kyle warned Melanie.

“And that’s a bad thing? I don’t think so! I fucking love your boners, whether you get laid or not! I love watching your cute prick get nice and stiff for me, especially when I’ve teased you a lot or some other woman has. I love the idea of getting to play with your boners more easily, too, no fabric in the way. It’s like I always say, ‘A hard man is good to find.’ I love that saying! Not sure who first coined it, but it fits my attitude about the dick. I fucking love the dick, and the harder, the better!

“Honey, you know how much I love you, lust for your body, desire to pleasure you and have you service me! You’re still and always my favorite lover. Never doubt that, stud! I just have ... you know ... needs. And so do you! Your needs thankfully dovetail well with mine, that’s the beauty of it!” Melanie told her husband while caressing his hard cock with one hand and drinking her sherry with the other.

“Well, you’re certainly like no other minister I’ve ever met, Unitarian or otherwise!” Tom laughed as Colleen and he brought out the fettucine alfredo and shrimp scampi that represented the main course, not to mention the asparagus, nice and hot.

“This is true enough, but I like to hope that most churches will get a lot more liberal over time. We’ll see, I guess. It could go either way. Some might turn more fundamentalist, due to the Doomsday thing, while others might, as I do, see it as God’s punishment for man’s rape of the environment, his intolerance, and his oppression and cruelty toward his fellow man. Mankind has committed sins, alright, but the real ones have little or nothing to do with sex. I might seem tough and mean at times, but it’s mostly in play and because he wants it done that way, as do I. He knows that I adore him, and just to be sure, I remind him as I just did from time to time. I also do aftercare after a session, especially the rougher kind. I have my ways of showering him with affection, trust me on that,” Melanie told him while they ate, even as she whispered something into his ear and he started stripping.

“Wow, he really did get naked for you! Good man! That one’s a keeper! And you say that you fuck whomever you please and he ... fucks whomever YOU please as well?” Colleen laughed a bit as she ate some of her asparagus as if she were sucking a dick.

“Oh, yes, honey, and I have standing orders for him now to let the ladies use him whenever they wish it! Now, I think that I shall have such orders for him to bend over for David, too. I’m going to love seeing him in action, having his ass plowed a lot! As for how best to pleasure him next, well, he’s in for a treat! It’s a good thing that I stocked up on lube. My ass will be sore, but I do like to treat him to some anal now and then. So fucking worth it and he’s always gentle with me at first, tries to make sure that he doesn’t injure me back there. I really do love him!” Melanie told her hosts while eating some of the shrimp.

“Just as I love my girls here, no doubt of that!” David said, eating as he held Denise in his arms, smiled at Amanda (who blushed in response), winked at Jenny, and licked his lips as he looked at Salome, the message for her unmistakable.

“And me, aren’t I one of your girls now?” Melanie batted her eyes at him, “You’re one of my men now, just not a subbie like Kyle here. And he’s one of their men, too, right?”

“Okay, you’ve made your point there, dollface,” David grinned as he blew a kiss to her and she actually looked flustered.

“You’ve made my Mistress blush! That’s not easy to do! I think that it’s a crush. If I were a jealous man, I would definitely be jealous now!” Kyle laughed as he realized that, earning him a playful slap from his wife.

“Don’t worry. I still love you every bit as much as before! Did you miss what I just said about you? It’s just a different kind of love, for Dom versus for a subbie like you. I guess I’m a switch, aren’t I? Very submissive to David, very dominant toward you,” Melanie gushed as she confessed her honest feelings now.

“I know and I love how you’re so selfless about it. You’ve really gotten over the jealousy part that made our arrangement one-sided at first, thankfully. I knew that I had to be patient with you and it paid off. It was worth waiting to be shared in return for sharing you, and I knew that it would be. I just had to take a leap of faith and trust you, trust your heart,” Kyle told Melanie, making her cry a little before she gave him a serious lip lock.

“Baby, I was always going to come around to it and I thank you for knowing and trusting me about that at first. I had to earn your trust, of course, and you also had to earn mine, but we have. By the time that David got involved, though, I wanted to free things up a bit more for you, but I need the swift kick in the ass that he gave me to move things fully into swinging and swapping. I’m also glad that you agreed to try the man-on-man action as well.

“Clearly, me upholding your faith in me helped with that, too. Most of all, thank you for accepting my leadership, my control, for agreeing that I was in charge of the timing and the terms of sharing ... and of everything else in our marriage. You mean a lot to me, a lot more than you could ever know,” Melanie told him, pulling him closer for a very loving soul kiss, “Excuse me, guys. I need to do this for my man. Kyle, take my ass!”

Before anyone could realize it, Kyle had his wife’s booty lubed up good and inched his way into her backdoor, giving her a chance to relax a bit before he started slamming her nice and hard. The way that she reacted, even by temporarily giving up the control as well as her bottom, it was something worth beholding, a fresh reminder to all that she adored her husband, no matter how much she controlled and manipulated him. It was not the entirely one-sided relationship that some might think it to be. Of course, she also began bucking her hips in a way that made it harder for Kyle to control his actions. Melanie did her level best to make him cum sooner, as she knew that they were interrupting supper and didn’t want it to get cold for everyone while they got it on over the kitchen sink.

“See, baby, I worship you, even as you worship me! And I love being called pet names by men ... and women. Even by my slave now and then. It’s nice to be reminded that even as I dominate him and show him my cruel, sadistic side, that he knows that I’m a lady, a woman, and loves me ... that he knows that I can be soft and warm, too. I can be tough, yes, but I can also be tender. It’s nice to know that my man still feels gentle, loving things about me, even as I ravage his body with punishment and pain at times. I really do adore my Kyle, but I also feel that way for my David, even if it’s a very different relationship that we have,” Melanie clarified while caressing her slave’s face after he emptied his balls into her asshole, “Come, loverboy, let’s clean up for the rest of supper.”

“I think that she’s got the hots for you for sure, buddy!” Tom teased David.

“Yes, but as long as she keeps at least one eye on Kyle, it’s not a bad thing. I just don’t want him neglected. Thankfully, I can see that she is in no danger of betraying him in that or any other way. I think that their marriage just needed to mature a bit, which it has. So, tell me, what’s it like, being gay and sometimes wanting the men that fuck your sister?” David needled Tom a bit.

“It’s not bad. In the case of Kyle, we shared a man. That’s a nice start. The weirdest thing is when people assume that she’s my wife instead of my sister, or that I’m her husband instead of her brother. There are also idiots that look at my tattoos and think that I’m a Hell’s Angel in many cases, which really cracks me up!” Tom observed, “I used to have a boyfriend for many years. His name was Stewart. What a douchebag, turned out to be married, too! Just when you think that you know someone, huh? I dumped him when he ran for Freeholder ... did he really think that I wouldn’t find out about his double life then, that I wouldn’t confront him for his lies? I told everyone that he was a power bottom, too, right on stage! That had him slapped by his wife and I think that she sued for divorce, which further sank his chances!”

“Often politicians do shit like that, don’t they, dear?” Melanie asked Kyle as they returned to the dining room.

“Mafia men, on the other hand ... I was a goomar for years and not a word against me, even later at my wedding to my husband! If Ron knew about my old life with Danny Calabrese, he never said a word about it at all. Nor did Cathy Calabrese, either. She barely acknowledged my existence, but she didn’t defame or attack me, that much goes into her plus column. She knew, though. She had to have known that I was his goomar. So, anyway, ready for dessert, guys? It’s key lime pie!” Colleen offered the others, “Not home-baked, I’m afraid, but it’s still pretty good, I think. I’ve had that store brand of pie before, especially the key lime.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.