How Does Your Garden Grow? - Cover

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - David Howard is fed up with his life in the Mafia-controlled state of New Jersey, even if it is the only state with a working government in the post-apocalyptic world that exists since Fireball Day. Between his mob-loving (literally) wife Andrea and his psycho gay ex-friend and boss with benefits, Steven, David is more than ready to call it quits. He just won't get to do it alone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Humor   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

“There, that’s the last of the boxes, babe. Let’s take a quick shower and then rest for a bit. Andrea, you’ll wake us up in a bit, so that we are ready to leave in time, I trust. We don’t want to disappoint Gianni, after all,” David asked his soon-to-be ex-wife, who was already set to remarry to the local Mafia don, Gianni Falcone, once her annulment from him went through.

“Of course, sweetie. I don’t want any ugliness. I don’t want anything that I have to resent Gianni for, after all. I want to love him, not hate him, and I still have enough love for you that if he murdered you, that would poison things from the start. I hope that you know that I really do still care for you. It’s just that this works out better, I think. You with Denise, out of here and free, while I stay here with Gianni. So you better believe that I’ll wake you in time,” Andrea assured David as he took Denise with him to the shower for a quickie and a clean-up, not necessarily in that order.

Once in the shower, David found his hands wandering Denise’s luscious young body, as he washed her soft, silky smooth skin. It felt wonderful to the touch, in fact, and he could see the goosebumps on her flesh as he caressed her with his loving hands. Her sweet skin was just part of it, as he proved by sniffing her hair, running his hands through it, touching her face with obvious affection, fondling her beautiful bottom, and rubbing her small, but perky breasts. When he got her clean, of course, she got to work on him, and she more than returned the favor, groping him at every chance, not wanting him to doubt her desire for him, indeed her adoration of him. She played with his cock and balls in particular, her lips and tongue swirling over them in just a tease of future blowjobs that she knew that she wanted to give him in the future.

“Thank you for making me yours, Uncle David. I’ll make you very glad that you did. You were always my favorite uncle, and while we won’t be related technically that way, I hope that I can still call you that, if you’re okay with that. I’ve decided that I want to travel with you as my very protective uncle, so that people know not to mess with me without your permission. Besides, it’s a serious turn-on to get fucked and made love to by my uncle. My sweet Uncle David.

“I want us to be lovers, yes, but also with you in a clear position of dominance and authority over me. I’m only fourteen, after all. I could use an older, almost parental lover, you see. A lover, parent, mentor, teacher, all rolled into one. Once the kids are born, though, it’s strictly husband and wife, of course. Don’t want to confuse our children, do we?” Denise teased him a bit as he slid into her delectable snatch.

“That we don’t. But, yes, I like this ... very much. Being your uncle as well as your lover, that is, sweetie,” David assured his niece as he exulted in the silky, slick, slippery depths of her teenage twat ... it felt like Heaven, being inside her.

“Well, in private, we can still do it, of course. Just not around the little ones, that’s all. Just think, I’ll be very young still when our son turns thirteen or so. And our daughter, well, you don’t mind taking her cherry while I take his, do you, when they turn old enough, that is?” Denise encouraged him, as he continued fucking her so delightfully well.

“It’s a deal, except that you need to take her same-sex virginity and I need to take his as well, don’t you agree?” David suggested, “That way, if he’s into guys or she’s into girls, they have a chance to discover that, too.”

“Of course, I hadn’t thought of that, but brilliant idea! I hope that they’re both bi, actually, because the four of us could all enjoy each other in every way possible. That would be literally fucking awesome!” Denise encouraged her new man, loving his dick deep back there, too.

When Denise squirted on David shortly afterward, she was a bit shocked, not knowing what that meant, but he didn’t give a chance to doubt herself, as he shot his load deep into her sweet, slippery slit. He pulled out, turned her around, and gave her a soul kiss so passionate, so ardent, really, that she nearly lost her balance from the force of it. Denise looked up into her new lover’s eyes, the eyes of her beloved uncle, and stopped pretending that there was anything but love and lust between them. They belonged together. She had found her soulmate, and he was married to her aunt!

As David dried Denise off and she returned the favor, they felt each other up for a bit, and then David picked his new girl up to carry her to the sofa, where they snuggled up for a nap. Neither of them felt right using the master bedroom anymore, as this was no longer David’s home. They rested and cuddled for a good hour or so, sinking into slumber from pure exhaustion. They both dreamed of each other and the kind of life that they wanted to give each other, a life together along with a few lovers of both sexes on the side, but most of all growing old in each other’s arms. They were some very nice dreams, the sort to motivate them to press on and risk the open road in a scarred and broken land.

“David, Denise, you lovebirds need to get up, if you’re going to be dressed and ready to leave as soon as Gianni comes and gives you the money. David, you two looked so peaceful together, so beautiful, that it had to be true love. Thank you, honey, for giving our niece the love that she deserves. Thank you, baby, for giving my husband the love that I can’t give him anymore, the love that he would otherwise miss from me. You’ll help each other so much, her to learn and him to heal. I have to confess that I jilled off a bit to watching you two together and imagining the way that you would make love when you have the privacy. It doesn’t take that much imagination. If he is as loving toward you as he was toward me, Denise, you’ll one of the luckiest women on this accursed planet,” Andrea embraced her estranged husband and her niece at once.

Then she let them up to freshen up and grab a quick breakfast of bran flakes in whole milk (David hated two percent or anything less than whole). Then Andrea threw in a real shock when she gave David a deep kiss and lured him into the bedroom for one last lay, even inviting Denise to join them. She decided that while she hated to lie and cheat most of the time, she owed David a chance to get some of his back to even the scales with Gianni. She liked the mobster, but she didn’t like the idea of sending him away without one last fuck for auld lang syne. Turnabout was fair play, right? Besides, she wanted very much to taste Denise just the one time, the forbidden act of incest demanding that she give it the old college try. She just had to shower and tear off sheets that were already stained with David’s earlier tryst with their niece.

The three of them got it on hot and heavy for a bit, Andrea truly enjoying the taste of Denise’s pussy as David rammed her balls deep. It didn’t last long, though, being a very intense threesome that got them all off from the taboo nature of their activity, as David’s strokes pushed Andrea’s face into Denise’s gash. The last act before the shower was David eating Denise’s ass while Andrea let her niece give her a truly delicious rimjob. The three of them kissed, hard and fiercely, before cleaning up a bit and removing the bedsheets to remove all evidence of their secret tryst. They kissed one last time, with tongue and passion, before they broke it off and David sat down with Denise and Andrea started breakfast for Gianni.

When Gianni arrived, not fifteen minutes, it was during the darkness close to dawn, and he was greeted with a very hungry kiss by Andrea, who made out with him before he could catch his breath. When he finally did, he handed David the cash and shook his hand, at which point the former man of the house took his niece and got in the truck to leave for good. David only stopped to look at his former home one final time before pulling out of the driveway and heading down the road. David held Denise’s hand in the cab of his Ford Ranger as they cruised their way off the block and onto the next major street. They weren’t about to look back now. They were done with this town and their past for good.

As Denise opened the glove compartment, she noticed not only David’s 9 mm Luger, with the ammo, but also a note from Andrea.

The note read as follows:

Dear David,

I am deeply sorry that we couldn’t make our marriage work. We both did what we needed to do, both your affair with Steven and mine with Gianni. It was unfortunate that we couldn’t have that without paying the price of losing each other, much as we both hoped to do. Perhaps I should have known that Gianni doesn’t share his toys, even if he has many of them. It’s just how he is, very Old World, very Sicilian. I didn’t resent Steven that much, just that he was obviously unfair to you and didn’t respect certain boundaries. He obviously wanted to break us up, and ironically, he succeeded in a way, just not in a way that got him you.

David, this is going to be very tough on me. I’m not going to lie. I’m not the most faithful of wives, just as you’re not the most faithful of husbands, but I think that I have been, in general, a pretty good wife and you’ve been a terrific husband, despite our indiscretions, or perhaps because of them. I won’t pretend that Gianni was my first betrayal of my wedding vows, either, but I wasn’t a round-heeled slut. I slept with a total of six men during our marriage.

Two were drunken one-night stands at parties. One was at my family reunion, with my cousin Lewis. We were both high and, well, we had been flirting a bit. One was Gianni, of course. The other two were my boss, Ralph, and our neighbor, Todd, though Todd was due to me being upset over the Fireballs on a night that I believe that you were with Jenny Fajardo. Yes, I know about your brief affair with her. I know about her and Steven. I don’t know about any others, just as you probably didn’t know any of them but Gianni. I don’t blame you for Jenny or Steven, in fact.

I can hardly judge you for that, when I’ve fooled around more than enough to qualify me as an adulteress. I especially understand about Jenny, because I fantasized about her more than once, but I am convinced that she is as straight as a razor, so I had no hope with that cute Latina. I’m just glad that one of us got her, at least once. In fact, I sucked your cock that night, as you’ll recall, when you got home, hoping for a taste of her on your dick. Was it just me or did she take it up the butt for you? If so, I don’t mind. She must have cleaned out good, but I still swore that your prick tasted of ass.

Yes, yes, I know that I claimed that I didn’t know of any of your women, just about Steven. I lied, but that was for Gianni’s benefit. You see, if he thought that you preferred men, he wouldn’t be threatened by you so much. Between that and us not having kids, he’d think that I was your beard, if you will. Gianni wasn’t about to be as jealous of a fag as of a straight guy, and despite it being the 21st century, he doesn’t grasp the idea of bisexuality.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.