How Does Your Garden Grow? - Cover

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - David Howard is fed up with his life in the Mafia-controlled state of New Jersey, even if it is the only state with a working government in the post-apocalyptic world that exists since Fireball Day. Between his mob-loving (literally) wife Andrea and his psycho gay ex-friend and boss with benefits, Steven, David is more than ready to call it quits. He just won't get to do it alone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Humor   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

The pizza got a bit cold while David ravished Denise, but neither of them minded, nor Andrea when they emerged, both clothed, having taken a shower after the first round of sex, of course. From the satisfied look on her niece’s face, Andrea knew that her husband had done her proud, in fact. He had made it so pleasurable for Denise on her first time that she wouldn’t want to give it up ever. The possessive way that David patted Denise’s butt was telling as well, as he used to do that to Andrea herself.

As they dug into the pizza, Andrea, David, and Denise began talking over plans, of course. Now that she was her uncle’s girlfriend, Denise wanted to spend at least a little time in a motel or two in the Garden State before they left New Jersey for whatever came next. She wanted a honeymoon of sorts with her new common-law husband, as she now saw him. In fact, she had read the Kama Sutra and other works of erotic literature, despite her relative youth, and decided that she wanted to try a lot kinkier stuff than David realized yet.

All that she told him was, “We need some more time to be physically and emotionally intimate, to bond. Plus, with any luck, you’ll get me pregnant very soon. I would love that. Imagine how I’ll look with a baby bump! What do you think? Who knows? Maybe we’ll pick up another guy or girl or both along the way and you can fuck us both! I know that you like boys, too, though if it’s another girl, that’s fine, because I also like girls. It would be best if it were both a boy and girl, so you and I could experience foursomes, gay and lesbian sex, all of that together. Imagine the fun that we could have, right? I don’t mind that kind of thing, as long as I feel loved and desired, you know. Not forgotten.”

“What about school? Do you want tutoring?” David inquired, as he popped a piece of pepperoni into Denise’s mouth and she eagerly ate it.

“Sure, I’d love to complete my education, don’t get me wrong. I’m also glad not to be caught up with Raymond. I guarantee that he wouldn’t want me in school anymore. He’d want me to cook and clean for him and never graduate, never learn more than kitchen, domestic stuff, while he beats me black and blue and I turn to drinking or drugs to take that off my mind. But, yet, informal schooling’s going to be nice at your hands. Granted, I’ll miss out on homecoming, prom, etc., but fuck that if I can be with you for life! I’m in love with you, David Lee Roth Howard! I also love that you’re named after a rock star!” Denise almost did cartwheels at the idea that her new man wanted to tutor her in math, science, and whatever else he could, rather than leave her ignorant of such stuff.

“Alright, you two lovebirds, why don’t you pack some more while I set up the ice cream machine? I have a sudden desire to make homemade ice cream for my niece before I lose her and my husband for good. We’ll have some ice cream with some Bailey’s, all three of us, and then we’ll resume packing for a while. I think that you’re old enough for some Irish cream with your ice cream, right dear?” Andrea suggested to them, glad to get out of packing for at least a little longer ... her back was giving her trouble, due to her scoliosis.

David and Denise packed a while longer, while Andrea set up the ice cream machine, called up Gianni, put him on speaker, and explained to him the situation.

“Gianni, I think that this is for the best. David will be great to my niece. My sister might not get it, nor my brother-in-law, but I think that you can reason with them, right? This is the crazy, cruel world in which we live, where having a good, strong man counts for most if you’re a woman. It’s back to the caves of late, I suspect, and might be literally true at this rate. Even in Jersey, we’re constantly dealing with cranky neighbors who would love nothing more than to bring down the State, as you know. This is best for everyone, I think.

“Trust me, it’s likely going to be either David or Raymond, working at Sylvia’s as she has been. You know Raymond’s history. The latest cutie is his new girlfriend, and that means that getting bruises, black eyes, bloody noses, etc. The son of a bitch can’t control his rage, his temper, you know. Sooner or later, he’s going to take Denise as his, by hook or by crook, and frankly, I’m livid with my sister and brother-in-law for letting her work there! I love their pizza, but the owner’s son is a rapist douchebag!

“David is kind, most of the time, if a bit ruthless in some ways. He’s great in bed, both at the rough and at the tender stuff, trust me. This will give him an easier way to get over me, in fact. He’s going to teach her various subjects that she will miss from not being in school. If you have to, just pay them off. It makes for peace and everything, don’t you agree? Half the time, Denise and Teresa feud and fight, etc. Sometimes, it’s a real screaming match, too. It’s just how it is. How about it? I hate to ask you for more money, but, well... ,” Andrea played up her feminine wiles, having caught Gianni in her toils now.

“That’s a shame, mother and daughter screaming at each other. Well, for the peace of your sister and her home, and so as to get you firmly off David’s mind for good, among other things, plus to keep Raymond’s hands off Denise, since she is your niece, I’ll offer them another seventy-five grand. That’s easily figured out. An even one hundred fifty grand, and, yes, you’re worth it. Believe it or not, it’s worth it to make you mine. I can make up that much money just from my protection rackets, my casinos, my bordellos, and my lending. As long as I pay my tribute to the boss, we’re all good here. If it were a matter of my boss and this, though, my boss wins. You get me?” Gianni insisted, but then he made money hand over fist since the GSA took over the Garden State.

“I can’t believe that I’m basically asking you to buy my sister’s daughter from her, but that is what I’m doing. But it’s for the good of everyone, don’t you agree? And you just basically bought me from my husband, anyway, so in for a penny, in for a pound, right? Thank you very much, Gianni! This means a helluva lot to me, to get Denise safely into David’s arms for good. And, no, I haven’t fucked him. He fucked Denise already, though, and she seemed very happy about it. In fact, she seemed quite thrilled with it. The door was closed, so I don’t know what they did, but she evidently enjoyed it. Don’t worry, I’ll wash the sheets well before you get to lie down on that bed with me again. I figured that I owed it to David, though, since I did it with you on the marriage bed, to encourage him to do the same with her,” Andrea intimated Gianni.

“Yeah, that was kind of low of us, wasn’t it? Very wrong. Not the fucking around so much as the use of the marriage bed for it, but it is a kind of naughty thrill for me and I probably won’t stop for that very reason. It might get me killed someday, but I’ll try to be careful about it. Having bodyguards doesn’t hurt, that is for sure, but I need to start taking them with me on my various assignations, in case we run into a husband with more jealousy than common sense. I admire the way that David handled. For a fag, he was a real man about it, without being too hot headed, mind you. Calm, collected, and yet assertive.

“Make you a deal, though. I can’t handle you with another man, but it is the 21st century, no matter how patriarchal our new society is. Some things from feminism make sense to a degree. So, here it goes. You can pick a girlfriend or two to have. You know ... a female lover. If I can have a mistress or two or three, you can have at least one. It would be best if she was totally gay, though, so that I’m not tempted. A complete lesbian. A man’s mistress and his wife should barely meet, let alone his wife’s lesbian mistress. We’re not Sodom and Gomorrah here. No orgies, at least not with one’s spouse involved. How about it?” Gianni surprised Andrea with his offer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.