Guilt by Dissociation - Cover

Guilt by Dissociation

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - There are two sides to Derek. Not everyone has two sides. Some have two sides, but none have two sides like Derek. Derek has two sides. Ereka is Derek's other side. There are two sides to Derek. No one has two sides like Derek.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Over the next few days Derek was worried. After the incident in the bathroom he hasn’t seen Denise. She didn’t come to work the next day. That in itself worried him, but when she didn’t come in the next day or the day after that, he started getting really worried. Was she hurt? Did Ereka go too far?

He has no idea but this is day four, last day until the weekend. He is worried he may have to collect his paycheck and skip town. He shakes his head. Forget that.

The day slowly creeps on. Derek tries his best to get his work done, but just finds it too hard to concentrate. Even his phone calls to clients don’t go very well. He can’t think clear enough to help them in any sort of way, not even when it comes time to find them a loop hole in the system. That is why when Udasa’s secretary calls him it is sort of a relief.

He dreads having to go to Udasa’s office and explain what happened in the bathroom. Maybe he doesn’t have to. Maybe I’ll let Ereka do all the talking. Ha ha, what an idea! Ereka uses actions more than she does words and actions speak louder than words.

In her case ... volumes.

Derek stands, sliding his chair back. He has a big smile on his face. He turns and starts walking toward the office with an air of confidence about him. Head held high, he doesn’t even let the stares and whispers bother him. This is going to be a new him, a new Derek. No more shyness or anything like that.

He walks straight past the secretary without a second glance and walks straight into the office. He doesn’t even bother to knock.

Then he instantly regrets doing it.

He stops short, taking only two steps into the office. He pushes up his black plastic glasses and then it hits him like a punch in the gut. He finds it suddenly hard to breathe and he can feel his face turning bright red.

“Did you suddenly forget how to knock Derek?” Udasa asks.

With her is another woman. She is dressed in a total opposite way. Where Udasa is wearing a red vintage fancy dress corset, which shows of her long sexy legs and ample breasts, this woman is wearing a blue pant suit.

“I uh, don’t know what I was uh, thinking Ms. Udasa,” he says fumbling for the words.

Udasa grins. “I can see that. Apparently you haven’t been doing much thinking lately.”

At the statement his face drains of color. It is quite noticeable since it goes from a bright red to a ghostly white. If either women notice it, neither say anything.

“Have a seat Derek,” Udasa instructs. “Miss Clarks here would like to ask you a few questions.”

Derek nods and sits at the large glass desk. Udasa stands and the woman quickly takes her seat across from Derek. She gives Derek a warm smile as Udasa walks around the desk. She stops next to Derek and bend down to his ear.

In a low whisper she says, “Maybe if you give it to her like you did Denise, you’ll get out of the unscathed.”

Derek’s eyes go wide before he can catch it. It doesn’t go unnoticed by Miss Clarks, however.

Udasa stands back up and address them both. “Well Miss Clarks, he is all yours. Use my office for as long as needed.”

She heads out the door, swaying her hips the entire way and not even Derek can stop himself from turning and staring the entire time. It is only when Miss Clarks clears her throat does he spin back around and the color return to his face.

“I would like to talk to you about the beginning of this week,” the woman begins.

Once again, the color drains. So this is about what happened. What the hell am I going to do? Let Ereka lose on this woman too?

“I received a report that Denise was coerced into sex by you.”

Coerced? Seriously? More like beyond her will. And by me?

Derek’s mind reels. How can Denise have left out that one important fact that it wasn’t me there? Well it was me but it wasn’t, it was Ereka.

“Are you having to think up an excuse or do you merely not remember the incident?”

Derek comes back to reality. With a smile on his face he says, “I do not remember doing such a thing.”

Miss. Clarks frowns deeply. “Are you denying ever having sex with Denise?”

“I’m not saying that Miss Clarks,” he starts to explain. “We had sex but I do not remember it happening that way.”

“So you’re saying that Denise willingly had sex with you in the employee bathroom. More specifically the women’s bathroom.”

“I wouldn’t have any other way,” he answers shortly.

“So there was no coercion involved?” she asks again.

“I certainly didn’t rape her,” he barks back.

“There is no need to get defensive, Derek. I didn’t say you raped her.”

“That’s what it sounds like to me,” he asserts.

“There is a fine line there. Besides Denise admitted to finding you attractive but she just didn’t fully want to have sex with you,” she explains.

“Well there you have it, she had sex with me. It was mutual and that’s it,” Derek reasons.

“And use of the restroom outside its intended design is another infraction against you,” she announces.

“What?”

“That’s all the questions I have for you today. I will write up my findings and present them to Ms. Udasa as well as the board.”

She begins to gather up her paperwork and stand when a pang fires through his balls. Within a fraction of a second his pants bulge with the soft ball sized balls. He shoots out of the chair, almost slamming his hands atop the glass desk.

“What the fuck does that mean?” he yells.

“It is precisely that attitude of yours that makes my report even easier to write. You act innocent and shy but really you’re a monster, ready to tear off a woman’s clothes and have your way with them,” she answers him bitterly. “I suggest you don’t plan on coming in next week.”

She steps around the desk, sneers at Derek and starts to walk toward the door. Derek grins and in this second his shirt tears open revealing his or rather Ereka’s large volleyball breasts. His pants tear and her large cock flops out. The noise isn’t lost on Miss Clarks and she quickly spins around. In this moment she drops her papers and they go scattering all across the floor.

“What the hell?” Miss Clarks starts to say but she doesn’t get to finish the thought. As her hand reaches for the door knob tentacle cock shoots out and wraps around her wrist and a foot.

“I can’t have you leave and tell lies about Derek,” Ereka says gravely.

The tentacle cock grabs hold of her and pulls her hand away forcefully. Miss Clarks quickly pulls back and the tentacle goes with her, but it is still firmly attached to her wrist.

“Let me go!” the woman shouts.

What she doesn’t know is whereas the restrooms are nearly secluded on this floor from the staff, Udasa’s office is sound proofed. No one is going to hear her scream.

She pulls her arm back and the tentacle cock tightens and fights against the pull. Her mind is having a very difficult time comprehending exactly what is going on but her body knows that it wants to be out of this office, right now. She takes a large step back and grabs onto a large marble statue of a bull. She starts to pull against the tentacle. The statue is pretty solid and has some weight behind it and it does give her a little bit of leverage.

The whole time Ereka is laughing. She is getting too much delight at seeing this woman struggle against her. “You may was well give it up Miss Clarks. I’m going to fill each and every hole of yours.”

The woman puts on a valiant effort but her struggles are in vain. After a few seconds of tug of war another tentacle cock snakes its way up the statue and snares her free wrist and pulls if from the statue. Now both her hands are trapped and because she was leaning so heavily on that hand she loses her balance and almost falls. The tentacles on her wrists keep her from falling. Her mind is filling her head with all kinds of horror movie images as she curses and screams and tries to pull her arms and legs free. Eventually another tentacle winds its way around her waist and holds her firm. She is unable to move at all and she really doesn’t like it.

“I said let me go!” she screams though it doesn’t have the energy behind it like I t did before. She is out of breath from fighting and cursing and was trying to gather her strength for another tug.

Ereka just laughs even harder. Suddenly the woman feels her body jerk. She is twisted and pulled through the air back across the room until she is facing the glass desk. Before she can say anything, her wrists are pulled forward and she finds she is lying across the desk on her belly, though her legs are still on the floor. More tentacle cocks slowly creep up her legs, making sure that they are unable to move.

As she lays bent over the desk, still panting heavily, she feels the things around her legs pull sideways, and try as she might to not move them, she feels her legs being spread apart. Then another slow horror begins to creep across her brain.

“Now wait just a fucking minute,” she says, trying to assert some form of control with Ereka. “If you think you are going to...” Her angry voice is cut short as she feels another limb grab at the back of her pants and begin to pull. Soon another cock joins the first and then several others. She can feel her pants being torn away from her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.