My Son Richard - Cover

My Son Richard

 

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Through an odd set of circumstances, I saw my son naked. This is what happened next!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

I awoke with Richard behind me and Jeri behind him, His hand was on my breast, and I felt his hardness pushing against my butt.

He was so steady under the possible threat of personal harm, but we were all lucky Robbie and his friend weren’t carrying weapons.

Why did he do that, he has money, lots of money? Maybe this was just a scare tactic ... well, it worked!

I got up, to use the bathroom, and ordered some Chinese food. I did not want to cook!

He was up when I walked back into the room, with arms outstretched. We started a tight long hug, and it turned into an easy comfortable kiss between mother and son.

“Don’t worry, Baby,” he said. “He will be jail for a long time. He will lose his cushy job, and maybe, if we are lucky, he will get beat up a few times by someone who thinks he has a pretty face.”

Instead of slapping him for that, we both laughed, waking up Jeri.

“How are you doing, Mom?” she asked.

“Better, because of how brave Richard was. Have you given him a big thank you kiss?”

She giggled, climbed off the bed and they had a really beautiful kiss.

I told everyone to change into dry clothes, and that Chinese food was coming.

Just before it showed up, we got a call that Robbie’s partner in crime was picked up and arrested.

He had admitted that it was all because of how I had spoken to him. I had no idea how vindictive he could be. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

After our Chinese meal, we had a rather low-key birthday party for Jeri, having turned fourteen. I got the hidden presents, which included a new laptop from Robbie, a nice large makeup kit from me, and a necklace that spelled her name, from her brother. He also got her some pretty earrings to match.

They hugged really tight, adding a kiss, they went up to get her old computer data transferred over.

I cleaned up the table, throwing the trash away, and putting our leftovers in the fridge.

After that, I headed back upstairs, finding my son in my bed, and he said, “Jeri fell asleep, so I thought we could comfort one another, Connie!”

The way he said comfort told me what he wanted, so I stripped completely naked and crawled into the bed with him.

“You are so beautiful,” he said to me.

Without a verbal response, we had a kiss, different from any before it. I got hold of his fully extended man meat, and said, “Would you please fuck me, really hard and fill me with your rocket juice?”

“Do I need a condom?” he said almost too quietly.

“Let’s take a risk together, why don’t we? It’s been four days since my last period ended, about as safe as you can get, Richard.”

“Thank you, Connie ... I do love you, you know!”


We dodged the bullet of my being pregnant, and Jeri and I shared Richard. At least until she met a boy at school when she was a junior in high school.

They started dating, and in front of Richard and I, he got down on a knee and asked her to marry him. His name was Jeffrey Carey, so she became Jeri Carey, with Richard being kind to her, despite that.

He took her from us, and I was left to live with My Son Richard!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.