My Son Richard - Cover

My Son Richard

 

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Through an odd set of circumstances, I saw my son naked. This is what happened next!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

“Hey, everybody, Daddy’s home.”

“Dammit,” Richard said, pulling out, putting on his boxers and quickly leaving the room. Smart kid!

Abandoned, I began a party using my fingers, as the master of the house walked into our room.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“Haven’t you ever seen a woman masturbating, Robbie?”

“Yes, put something on, please?”

“Robbie, I’m horny, fuck me, please?”

“I need to take a shower, please put some clothes on, Constance?”

I hate that ... I absolutely hate it when he uses my Christian name like that. Like it is an insult.

“Can I take a shower, with you? We used to all the time.”

“Are you high or something?” he said as he undressed to take his shower.

“I’m horny, that s all. Why won’t you fuck me ... Robert?”

“This is the middle of the day, you are acting so inappropriately. Put some clothes, please?”

“NO! I plan to walk out of this room, completely naked, in front of our children if you don’t fuck me right this minute!”

He undressed the rest of the way, practically forcing my hand. It was so rude to come home when he did, just as I was about to be fucked by my son’s super-dick.

“I hope you ate at the club, the kitchen is closed until dinnertime?” I said, restarting my self-abusement.

He may not have heard me, as the sound of the shower started up. I wish I had a dildo in the house, he would love to watch me really abuse myself. I may just go shopping for one.

Anyhow, I quickly got myself off having a shallow and a deep orgasm, all while I was thinking of my son with his red colored condom.

Surprisingly, my husband took a quick shower, and walked out seeing me still on the bed, but now with fingers up inside my own pussy.

Ignoring me, he got dressed and left the room, without saying anything to me.

Finally, coming down from my self-induced multiple orgasms, I dressed and left the room going downstairs and not finding my husband anywhere.

With that, I went back upstairs knocking first and finding my kids making out on his bed. They were dressed, except for shoes, and seemingly unaffected by my being there.

“Put on your shoes, we’re going out for lunch. What’s that place the golfer has commercials for?”

“Red Robin,” Richard said. “The guy you are thinking of is Johnny Masters, although he is officially retired.”

I let Richard do the driving, and it took five minutes to the place. Despite living here my whole life in this town, I had never been to a Red Robin’s before.

The bouquet of the place was a mix of alcohol, I hadn’t known they served that, and fried foods. It didn’t bother me, it had been a while since I had been around it. I fix 95% of our family’s meals, so it was a genuine change of pace.

A young girl, who got Richards’ eye, greeted us, and took us to a table, handing us our menus, saying “I’ll be right back.”

“She’s very pretty,” Jeri said loaded with sarcasm.

“Dont worry, Jeri,” he said covering her hand with his for a moment. “Both of you are much better looking than she is.”

His little sister giggled audibly.

“Is Daddy mad at us?” Jeri asked.

“He’s upset, but only at me,” I said. “I told him to fix his own dinner, for once, and he went a little bit bonkers.”

They both laughed.

We picked out our selections as Jeri took Richards hand when our server came back.

She whispered to him, “My girl here would like the Simply Grilled Chicken, with fries and mayo on the side. I would like the Johnny Burger, without the pickle, with fries and a Diet Coke. Oh, she wants a Barq’s Root beer.”

“Mom?”

I hesitated, due to my son treating his sister like a date, when only recently he was calling her names.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.