My Son Richard - Cover

My Son Richard

 

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Through an odd set of circumstances, I saw my son naked. This is what happened next!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

I knocked on his door, and opened it to find him jerking off, at least trying to, it appeared.

I felt I should leave, so I turned in place, but he said, “Don’t leave, please?”

“Why not?” I responded, using my back and closed the door behind me.

“You caused me to get hard, I know you did that on purpose, now I need your help, Mom.”

“What do you propose I do, exactly?” I asked pulling my blouse from my slacks.

“A few ideas cross my mind, you could jack me off?”

“Simple, safe,” I said.

“Or give me a Blow Job ... it would be my first.”

“Interesting, no muss, no fuss,” I said unbuttoning the top most button on my blouse.

“Or, depending on your personal morals, you could let me fuck you?”

“That ain’t gonna happen, Richard,” with my blouse now off. I’m standing a meter from my naked son, in only a lacy bra, with panties and a pair of sky blue slacks. Oh yeah, he had a hardon with a hand on it, just keeping it hard enough so we could talk.

“Here is what’s going to happen, Richard. Get your hand moving, and I will remove my bra and you can come on my breasts all you want. After that, we clean up, and never talk about it again, is that clear?”

He didn’t answer, but did ramp up the speed and I climbed on his bed, sitting on his legs and leaned forward, waiting until I could tell he was about to blow.

I had my hands on the front hooks of my bra waiting for him.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, god bless you Mom, you are so hot!”

I released my bra, and the cum began to fly through the air, mostly landing on my upper body, and a little on my face. A drop hit my nose, and I put my tongue out to catch the drip.

He was done, but watched me enjoying myself.

I picked up my clothes, and said, “This never happened, and will never happen again ... unless you do or say something stupid to either your father or sister. Bye!”


Once through the door, I immediately realized, how stupid that was, but it had been forever since I had cum on my tits.

And it was my sons.

I wanted to take a nice long bath, but there wasn’t time. Jeri could come home anytime, and my hubby likes his dinner promptly at six pm.

The shower felt good, as I used my fingers to get as much of Richards cum inside mouth. Of course, my other hand was two knuckles deep in my own snatch.

He was so much like his father, always negotiating, with the balls to suggest that I get on my knees and blow him, or climb on his dick and let him cum inside me.

He kept a pretty cool head through it all, including when I removed my bra. He was clearly staring at the first pair of breasts he had ever seen.

I had the best orgasm in months. My husband is not only smaller than my son, but thinner. Just looking at Richard’s erection again caused my internal juices to flow almost immediately.

What we may or may not do, in the future, depends on his ability to keep this all to himself.

I got up, feeling like a new born deer, but I got my legs underneath me and got out. Still naked, I washed my face. And changed into the fresh underwear I had brought in with me.

I walked into my room and there was a knock on my door.

“Yes?” I said through the door.

“Can we talk, please?” Richard said.

“Just a minute, Honey?” I said putting on a robe.

I opened the door, and he was dressed looking very grown up, and I let him in.

After he closed the door, he said, “If I overstepped by talking to you like I did, I apologize. I hope that Dad appreciates you as much as I do.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.