Helping Sis - Cover

Helping Sis

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a very short fragment of a coming of age story probably never to be written. One day, Jack is called by his sister Harriet to come to the bathroom to shave her pussy. The girls at school have been teasing her about having so much pussy hair. That leads to Harriet's panties being stolen at school, and the plot thickens from there. 4 chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

This was the big night as far as all of the family were concerned. Mary even went out of her way to fix something for supper that they all liked. She had set up the slow-cooker early that day and started a New England pot roast. Mouths started watering as soon as each person found out what was the featured attraction for dinner that night.

They were going to eat in the dining room instead of the kitchen, and that, alone, made the meal a big deal. The dining room was normally reserved for big events like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter. Harriet and Jack were thrilled when they figured out the occasion: for practical purposes, this was their wedding night, even if it had no legal status.

John made a little speech before the food was served in which the kids were welcomed to the world of adults. Again, he cautioned them about not acting unusual outside of their home, but he otherwise let that part slide. When he finished, Harriet jumped up to kiss him, and Jack stood for an adult-style handshake.

After dinner, John helped clear the table while Jack and Harriet hurried to THEIR bedroom. Once they were upstairs in the bedroom, all pretense of decorum was cast aside, and they reverted to the teens they were. Here they were, four days from their last fuck, and that was as close to forever as they wanted to get!

They hugged and kissed, with a lot of tongue, and removed each-other’s clothes. Harriet knelt in front of Jack to remove his boxer shorts, and he was already so far along in developing an erection that his cock jumped around and banged off her nose as she pulled his shorts off. That resulted in a lot of laughter on both sides, but it did not stop what Harriet had in mind.

This was her first time, but she had heard so much about blowjobs that she thought to give it a try. She kissed the end of Jack’s cock, and that alone was almost enough to make him fire off his first load of jizz for the evening. Fortunately, he didn’t, but it was quite a strain on him to hold it in.

However, as soon as Harriet had his cock fully inside her mouth, Jack could hold out no longer. “Sis, I am about to come. That feels so good that here it comes!” Well, Harriet’s friends had talked about blowjobs enough that she knew what to do. She made sure that she had enough space in her mouth to contain all of the semen that came shooting out.

It seemed to both of them that the ejaculation was taking forever, but it was actually good for “only” five shots. Harriet swallowed, and Jack lifted her to her feet to give her as much of a French kiss as he could manage. Jack was so excited by what Harriet had done for him that he never even tasted his own semen in her mouth.

Mary had made sure that there were several towels handy to the bed, but after tonight, that chore was going to fall to Harriet. They did break apart long enough to get into bed and arrange the towel to go under Harriet’s butt, but they grabbed each other in very nearly a death grip as they returned to kissing. Harriet was completely ready to fuck; her pussy was dispensing lubricant faster than she would have believed possible if she had thought about it.

Jack was ready too. His orgasm seemed to warm him up, more than anything else, and he was now as hard and stiff as it was possible for him to achieve. He had not stopped moving when he climbed on the bed until he was between his sister’s legs with his ready cock pointing in the proper direction.

Jack leaned forward enough on his knees to touch Harriet’s pussy, and that seemed to ignite her into a flurry of activity. She spread her pussy lips and pulled his cock into contact with her slit, whereupon, she moved him around to get him fully coated with lube. Once his cock was fully covered, she pushed him back gently and raised her legs to lean them on his chest.

Jack leaned forward again a little and began to roll his sister’s back into an arc. She aligned his cock with her vagina, and he pushed his way inside. As before, he had no trouble making entry, and he slid through her ring of muscle to stop as soon as he made contact with her G-spot.

Harriet gasped and jumped off the bed by pulling with her legs. This jammed Jack’s cock all the way in, and he banged on her clit with his pubic bone. The combination of all of those motions caused Harriet to let out a loud moan of pleasure.

Yes, it was loud enough for her parents to hear it even as far away as their bedroom. John commented, “It looks like we may need some soundproofing.” Mary laughed, but she never paused in removing John’s clothes.

Back in the bedroom of real interest, Jack began his stroking, trying to put pressure on Harriet’s G-spot with every stroke. He was successful so far with that, and Harriet had already reached the heavy moaning and panting stage. Jack had come to the conclusion that Harriet was just one of those women who rose quickly to a climax, but he was happy to take the credit for it. One of the side issues was that he had a bet with himself as to whether or not Harriet could hit three orgasms on this round.

He would be happy to settle for one orgasm of the quality of this previous one, so that was what he was looking forward to. He could feel Harriet’s vaginal muscles tighten up as she approached her orgasm, and he was ready for it this time.

Wow, here she came, and with a shout of pleasure. “OH, MY GOD, JACK, YOU’RE SUCH A GOOD FUCKER! DO ME! DO ME! OH, THAT FEELS SO GOOD!”

This was another one of those shouts that should have been heard all over town if people were listening. It certainly was enough to attract John’s attention. “Dammit, I’m going to call about soundproofing the first thing tomorrow morning. Somebody may call the cops on us if I don’t do something pretty damned soon!”

Jack continued to pump in and out of Harriet’s cunt as she went through her orgasm. He was sure that his stroking improved the sensations for his sister. Once she came back to Earth, Jack did speed back up to the point that he had been using just before she came, and he maintained that as a steady pace until she came again.

Oops, he felt himself rising to his own orgasm this time. Well, he was going to lose his bet with himself in this round, but he figured that they were not going to quit at this point. On the other hand, they were not going to the point of making Harriet as sore as she had been on her first exposure to the pleasures of sex, even if Jack had to exert a bit of husbandly pressure on her. After all, he had fucked six other girls, so he had the experience that she lacked.

Jack began to drive hard with his fucking to make sure that he did not lose out on an orgasm. Ah, there it was! “Sis, I am about to come. I hope that you can join me, because this is going to be a big one, and it will probably be all that I can do for several hours. At least, I should be recharged for a quickie tomorrow morning.”

Hardly had he said those few words when Jack seemed to come explosively. He shot jets of jizz into his sister’s cunt with such force that she had no trouble feeling them hit her vaginal walls and cervix. This was enough to stir her innards into action, and she came with Jack, though not with as much force as with her two previous orgasms. Nevertheless, her squeals of delight could be heard all over the house, and Mary felt a little touch of envy because she could not still hit those heights.

Harriet was a little bit tender after this last round of fucking, so she was glad to have a spell of rest, though she would never admit to that fact, except under the most foul of torture. Instead, she hugged and kissed Jack before grabbing up the towel and running to the bathroom to let her cunt drain into the toilet. She was back as quickly as possible, and returned to her cuddling with Jack. Finally, they both admitted that they were too tired for another round of fucking tonight. Harriet spooned her back into Jack’s front. He held her right breast in his right hand and slid his limp cock between her thighs up against her pussy lips. That was the way they spent the night.

The next morning, they had what they called a “quickie,” but there was nothing all that quick about it. Fortunately, it was Sunday and they had no reason to hurry. Mary usually fixed a brunch in time for John to make his tee-time at the country club. Mary did comment, “Ugh, you two have to shower before you go anywhere if you have had sex since your last shower. Certainly, you have to shower every morning before going to school. Otherwise, it won’t take long for people to know what you have been doing, and you know what kind of trouble that will make. Right now, you two smell so much of stale sex that you match the description of the proverbial French whore house. Go shower as soon as you finish eating and air out your bedroom. I can imagine what it smells like.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.