Helping Sis - Cover

Helping Sis

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a very short fragment of a coming of age story probably never to be written. One day, Jack is called by his sister Harriet to come to the bathroom to shave her pussy. The girls at school have been teasing her about having so much pussy hair. That leads to Harriet's panties being stolen at school, and the plot thickens from there. 4 chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

In a very frustrated voice, Harriet called out to her brother. “Jack, can you come help me? I can’t seem to get this damned thing to work!”

“Sure, Sis. Where are you?”

“I’m in the bathroom. Come on in. The door isn’t locked.”

Jack waltzed into the bathroom, expecting to find his sister in her bathrobe standing at the sink trying to open another of her multitude of cosmetics or cleanser bottles. Instead, he found her standing in the otherwise empty bathtub and totally naked. “Oops, Sis, are you sure you wanted me to see you like that?”

“Yeah, Bro. I have reached the end of my endurance with trying to remove my pussy hair. I can’t seem to get anything to work properly. I figured that you have started shaving, so you would know how to handle the razor and the other stuff. Will you please help me?”

“Sure, I’ll help. I was just surprised at seeing you naked. You have been so modest with me up to now. Why the sudden change of heart?”

Harriet began to drip a few tears and explained. “Today was the last straw! I am the only 15-year-old girl in the world who still has her pussy hair. I was in the locker room after PE (Physical Education) today, and the other girls started to chant, ‘Hairy, Hairy, why don’t you shave it off?’ I had been teased about my pussy hair a few times before now, but today was the first time that all of the other girls joined in on the teasing. Dammit, I found out that I could not take it, and I broke down into tears. The other girls laughed at me, so I ran to my locker and jerked on my clothes as quickly as possible. I grabbed my books and practically ran to my next class. On my way home, I vowed to get rid of the damned hair. They won’t call me Hairy again.”

“Don’t worry, Sis, we’ll have that hair off in no time. Your main problem is that you are going about it the wrong way. Your bush is way too thick to hit it with a razor without some preparation. The first thing we need to do is to cut off most of the hair with scissors. Where can I find some sharp scissors with 5 or 6-inch blades?”

“I think that Mom’s sewing scissors best fit your description. You’ll find them in her sewing box, but make damned sure that she knows nothing about it. She takes care of those scissors like they were made of gold.”

“Okay, I’ll be right back.” It only took Jack a couple of minutes to find the scissors and to return to the bathroom. When he entered, he picked up the waste basket and handed it to Harriet.

“Here, hold this to catch the hair as I cut it away. There’s enough hair here to make a hell of a mess in the drain. That will get us more attention than we want.”

Jack reached into the bathtub to start cutting with the scissors, but he stopped immediately. “Oh, damn! I can’t reach you properly from this far away. I am going to have to get into the tub with you.”

“Jack, that means that I will see you naked. Are you sure you are okay with that?”

“Yeah, I see you naked now, so I don’t see why you can’t see me the same way. Just give me a minute to take my clothes off.” Jack went into his bedroom and stripped to the skin. It was a case of do it now or do it later because they would be splashing around a lot of water once the shaving started. One thing that neither Jack nor Harriet had counted on was that Jack would sport a massive boner. Oh, well, it was bound to happen, so Jack went back to the bathroom with his cock leading the way.

“Oh, my God, Jack. I had no idea that you were so big!”

“Ha, Sis, thanks for the compliment, but my cock is less than 7 inches long, and it certainly is less than 2 inches in diameter. The few girls who have sampled it liked it, though, so I guess that my cock qualifies as big enough. Okay, let’s get started.”

Jack stepped into the tub and had Harriet hold the wastebasket under her pussy as low as she could reach. He made a few cuts, and only about half of the cut hair actually fell into the wastebasket. “Shit, this isn’t going to work as well as I had hoped. Let’s try something. Spread your thighs and stick the basket between them. It’s a good thing that the basket is rectangular. Hold the wide sides with your thighs and steady it with your hand.

“Great, now we are getting somewhere. Almost all of the hair is falling into the basket and very little is in the tub. We can get that up before we turn on the water. Dammit, I just wish my cock would go down so it was not in the way.”

“Don’t knock it, Bro. I take it as a compliment that I can make you hard like that. After all, I am you sister.”

“Sis, don’t kid yourself. You are a hot number, and seeing your tits and pussy is enough to make me hard without me cutting your pussy hair. I just hope that we can get through before Mom gets home. I’m sure that she would have a hissyfit if she saw this.”

After a few minutes of snipping away, Jack said, “That is about all I can cut with the scissors above your pussy lips. How much does your clit stick out, and how much do your inner pussy lips stick out. It will hurt like hell if I nip them with the scissors.”

“Oh, I forgot that you could not see my pussy lips and slit for all of that hair. My clit is not very long, so it barely sticks out when I am aroused. My inner lips don’t really stick out. They end with the edge of my outer lips.”

“Okay, that will make things a little bit easier. Let me cut down beside your pussy lips. That should be no different than what I just finished doing. Oh, hell, Sis, I can’t get close to you because your pussy lips are in the way. I need to pull them to one side with my fingers. Is that okay?”

“Yeah, go ahead. I don’t know how much I will react when you touch me. You will be the first boy to touch my pussy, even through clothes, so I may jump from the thrill. Just be prepared not to cut me if I do jump.”

Jack chuckled and Harriet started to cloud up. “Oh, hell, Sis, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. I was laughing at me. I’ll bet my cock gets even harder when I touch your pussy. Watch it and see if I’m not right.”

Harriet did laugh when Jack touched her pussy. Not only did she jump, but Jack’s cock did get a little longer. It was no big deal, but both of them could see it happen. Not only that, but Harriet’s pussy slit started to leak a little bit of liquid. Harriet pushed against Jack’s hand and kind of wiggled a little bit. That was enough to make Jack blush, and his sister pushed her pussy a little harder against his hand.

“Sis, you better back off on your flirting. We are running out of time, and I don’t want to leave this job half done. I know, we don’t have to worry about Dad because he is out of town on a business trip, but Mom should be home from her bridge party by 6:00, and we need to be finished by then.”

“Sorry, Bro, but you are just too sexy for words. I’ll try to keep myself under control until you finish, but I do want to say that I am a virgin, even though my cherry was broken in a gym accident. Mom has me on the Pill, so I can’t get pregnant. I sure do want to sample that wonderful looking cock of yours as soon as we can find a time.”

“Okay, Sis, I’ll hurry as fast as I can, but I don’t want to hurt you. Now, stand still so that I can get this hair cut as soon as possible.”

At that moment, the telephone rang, and Jack went to answer it. He had a huge smile on his face when he came back. “Wonderful news, Sis. Mom is going out for a girl’s night out with the rest of the bridge club. She said not to wait up for her because it might be as late as midnight before she gets home. We can order in pizza if we want to; I have her credit card number.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.