Sex-crazed Zombies vs the Human Race
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Just when the whole zombie thing was seemingly solved with their total elimination, a new mutant version appeared with different agendas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Zombies   Anal Sex   Necrophilia   Cannibalism   Violence  

After my own personal experience with the covert sodomy practiced by the hybrid zombie population, I directed my attention to the insidious nature of the sex-crazed zombie development. There was no doubt that the entire affair was more complex than we first suspected because a new crop of female sex-crazed zombies added to the confused state of circumstances.

My team had isolated a coven of the creatures in an area just south of “Old Las Vegas” out in the Nevada desert living like a sacred commune with the rattlers and the scorpions and hiding their own brand of poison to bring down the human race. We were a trio of female wanderers inserted with careful deviousness on the fringe of the new zombie group.

At first glance, it would appear that this element of the zombie horde was concealed inside the new generation of female zombies. They resembled the presumed organizational construct of a self-ordained community of Amazon femininity that precluded any male control at all. In fact, the male zombie portion of the populace was in the form of worker drones kept for hard labor of the muscular variety and for certain deviant rituals that required the actual use of a flesh and blood cock to insure proper conclusion.

The coven was split into several smaller sub-sections along a major land route from the coastal regions of hedonistic excess. It was a region that was terribly short of female companionship due to the plague that had decimated that gender with effective genocidal cleansing. The remaining older females in their waning nubile years were overwhelmed with male copulatory demands and the new crop of females were far too young to be sexually active despite the pressure to change social standards to include them in the coupling mix. Of course, it was simply an expression of the desperate need for continued sins of the flesh without the fallback option of masturbatory practices.

The female sex-crazed zombie hybrids had established each sub-section into a functioning brothel that worked night and day to service the long lines of frustrated normal human males. The poor sex-deprived males were in dire need of the female touch to bring them back into the happy world of joyous pussy pounding on a daily basis. They were like explorers searching for an oasis of pussy to quench their thirst for submissive females with the proper attitude. The members of the coven assumed the position for wave after wave of human solace seekers and the seeds of hybrid zombie production exploded in a baby boom of unprecedented proportion. At that rate of increase, there was no doubt that the zombie hordes would take over the planet without the unnecessary shedding of blood or the nasty consequences of violence in a disgusting conflict of cultures.

We reported our finding to the headquarters council and were dismayed when the only response was the sound of silence. Faced the absolute certainty that we were about to be absorbed by the zombie hordes, we sent our scouts to numerous pockets of resistance far away from the hedonistic influences of normal human excesses and petitioned the males to stay pure and within the limitations of a purely human sexual relationship. Of course, the remainder of society considered our goals as being terribly racist and counter-productive to the goals of diversity agreed to in global accord at the United Nations by almost every member state including the United States at a time when it seemed like “a good idea”.

At the same time, our internal women’s organization began a campaign of changing female acceptance of anal copulation in order to stifle the covert aims of the sex-crazed zombies to use human need for sex to change the world. We flooded the airwaves with bogus declarations of absolute satisfaction with anal orgasms experienced by females, both nubile and beyond that stage in sexual life. It was all a lie, but a necessary lie to help save the human race from its own need for sinful illicit relationships to spice up a boring existence. We used familiar faces of Hollywood icons and the soothing voices of the news-cycle “bimbos” to lick their enticing lips with promiscuous tongues and describe the absolute satisfaction of a good anal pounding by any stranger with a cock hard enough to force a deep entry into defenseless private channels.

The program was so successful that I fell victim to it myself and found myself face down in the pillows more often than not and trying my best not to look over my shoulder at my partner for fear of causing him to lose his firm control of my flanks. I noticed that the youngest girls were quick to become used to that form of copulation and for the most part didn’t even think of it as actual sex because it was not in their baby-making equipment department and had no chance of expanding the life-cycle of future offspring. It was quickly following the line of logic that had determined oral sex was not really sex at all when one parsed the words of the act itself. Now, most females even the older ones, accepted oral sex as simply a matter of pleasing a partner in order to gain an advantage in controlling his thoughts or plans for the future. Needless to say, it was a self-inducing predictor of attitudes and most females simply opened their mouths obediently as soon as a male cock came close enough for actual contact.

Once, oral sex and anal sex were safely removed from the actual sex lexicon, the remaining entryway was the only route to matters of legal rape and most males were quick to adapt to the changing circumstance and make the vagina “off-limits” except in matters of ceremony or ritual or the stated desire to produce an offspring. In a way, it was a self-fulfilling prophecy of religious cleaving and soon gained both religious and moral support as a cornerstone of social contact. Pussies regained their prominence as primary conduits of procreation and the world of advertising changed accordingly. The emphasis on “booties” and “boobs” suddenly changed into drawing shielding curtains around the all-important “cunt” as the real thing and everything else was just a prelude to actual sex. As time went on, the acts of oral and anal sex were accepted as normal acts to perform in public and when groups of both genders mixed together were in close proximity, it was not unusual to see a male “riding” a female backside with all the gusto of a promised “happy ending”. Females on their knees in public were common sights and most women got into the habit of carrying little kits of cleansing objects with them to restore their mouths and their partner’s equipment to a clean status and then resume their activities as if nothing of any importance had taken place.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.