21 July 2007
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Leaving Karen and the kids at the hospital, Wendy isn't quite ready for her and Dan to go home to bed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Rob was unaware he was rubbing his cock while watching Wendy get fucked, and she wondered how big a cock he had. “You look uncomfortable; why don’t you come over to the passenger seat for a closer view of me?” She suggested it, looking at his crotch. He climbed over to the passenger seat, and Wendy put her hand on his right leg for support. He was quite handsome, with dark hair speckled with some grey. She figured Rob was in his mid-forties.

“I noticed you rubbing your cock; you should let me do that for you,” she smiled, boldly placing her left hand on his crotch. She put both feet on the ground with Dan still inside her.

As Dan fucked her, Wendy undid Rob’s pants and folded the opening, seeing the obvious bulge in his underwear. She rubbed the palm of her hand over the shaft, getting a feel for its size. Her hand found the opening, and Wendy released Rob’s cock into the night air.

“That’s better,” she said, wrapping her right hand around the shaft, the head sticking out over the top of her grasp. He watched Wendy begin to stroke his cock. Dan did as Wendy asked and stopped when he reached twenty more strokes and managed not to cum.

Wendy surprised Rob by leaning over and kissing the head of his cock. He watched wide-eyed as a stranger began sucking on him. “Oh fuck!” He exclaimed, sensing the warmth of her mouth.

He placed his right hand on her head, feeling it bobbing up and down. Rob could feel her tongue circle the head and rub against the top of her mouth. She felt his muscle grow harder in her mouth.

“I won’t suck you off because I don’t know you at all, but I’ll jerk you off. Just let me know when you’re getting close to cumming,” she said, pausing for a breath and stroking his cock.

“Okay, I will. Fuck, you’re a good cock sucker, Wendy,” he praised.

“Thanks, but Dan’s wife is a better cock sucker than I am. She gave me lessons so I could suck a good cock.”

“But I thought you said you were Dan’s wife?”

“I am; I’m his common-law wife,” she replied, lying. “Karen is Dan’s married wife.”

“Wow, two wives?” He exclaimed.

“Needless to say, Dan is a very busy man, fucking two wives a lot!” She smiled coyly. “I like the size of your cock, Rob, about six or seven inches?”

“Yes.” She leaned over, breathing heavily, and kissed Rob hard on the lips. He was repulsed a little, not even kissing his wife Marie when she sucked on his cock or gave him a blow job. Wendy resumed sucking on Rob’s cock and didn’t object to him feeling her tits. Dan rubbed her back and enjoyed watching Wendy suck on Rob’s cock and feeling her other tit.

Wendy didn’t feel Dan drop a spitball on the crack of her ass, as she enjoyed sucking on Rob’s cock. Dan stroked his cock as the drop ran down, moistening her hole. He opened her ass cheeks with his thumbs and placed the head against her. He spread her cheeks again and steadily forced his cock into her ass.

“Uhhh!” She gasped. It instinctively tightened around his cock, becoming a very tight pussy. Dan held onto Wendy’s hips and began fucking her ass. “Oh fuck Dan!” Wendy muffled, Rob’s cock still in her mouth. She popped it out, gasping. “Oh fuck Dan, I didn’t expect you to fuck my ass too!” She said this, looking back at him. All he did was smile back and thrust his cock in deeper. “You’re so bad! That’s one of the reasons why I love you so much!”

Wendy resumed sucking on Rob’s cock. She took his right hand and guided it from her tit between her legs. He felt the wetness of her pussy and slid two fingers easily into her. Rob began to finger her pussy, feeling the outline of Dan’s cock through the thin membrane of skin that separated pussy from ass. Karen had taught Wendy the pleasures of having both holes filled at the same time, usually with two cocks. Rob brushed her clit, making her body jerk.

Dan slowly fucked his lover’s ass hole, not wanting to cum in her until they were at home. He would pause for a few moments, feeling the movements of her body. Wendy moaned her pleasure, vibrating her mouth on Rob’s cock. “Can you feel Dan’s cock fucking my asshole?”

“Yes,” Rob said, feeling its in-and-out movements.

“What would your wife think if she saw me sucking on your cock and you fingering my pussy?” She asked, noticing his wedding ring.

“I know she’d be shocked, but maybe interested too. We’ve talked about possibly trying something with another couple someday but haven’t, you know, actually followed through with it,” he confessed.

“Did you hear that, honey? Rob and his wife are interested in swapping partners with another couple,” she said, looking back at him.

“Is that right? You’ll have to show me a picture of your wife,” Dan said.

“I will before I go home.”

“How about if Dan and I are the couple you try first?” Wendy smiled.

“I’d like that,” he replied, feeling her right tit and fingering her pussy faster.


She leaned her head back toward Dan’s ear. “You’re getting me so fucking horny, I need to suck him off and swallow his cum.”

“I’ll enjoy watching you.” He kissed her neck.

Wendy resumed sucking on Rob’s cock and lightly fondled his balls, urging his fingers to fuck her pussy. Wendy didn’t feel that she’d be able to cum, but she wasn’t going to fake it either. Dan pumped Wendy’s ass a few more times, then stopped.

Three minutes later, Rob could feel the urge building. “You’re getting me close,” he cautioned. Wendy replied, nodding her head. She increased her sucking rhythm. “I’m getting really close!” He repeated it, expecting her hand to replace her mouth. She tightened her mouth grip around his cock, sucking harder and faster. “Oh fuck, I’m cumming!” He grunted loudly.

Wendy felt Rob’s cock explode warm cream into her mouth, spurt after spurt. She moaned her approval, sucking and swallowing his cum again and again. His body jerked, restricted by the seat from moving very much. He shook his head from side to side, releasing his pleasure.

Dan smiled with pride at Wendy’s cock sucking abilities, seeing her cheeks caving in and the expressions of pleasure on Rob’s face. She kept sucking until he finally had enough and had to take his fingers out of her wet pussy to stop her, then let out a deep, long sigh of contentment.

“Man, I haven’t had a good cum like that in a long time. Thank you!” He smiled.

“I’m glad I was able to please you, Rob.” Wendy grinned, lightly stroking his cock. She leaned up to kiss him, but he turned his head away. “I guess you still have something to learn about getting a blow job. I really love giving Dan blow jobs, he has such great-tasting cum. By the way, your cum is a little salty. What makes his blow job so complete is that when I’ve swallowed his cum, he’ll kiss me afterward. Do you know how close I feel to Dan when he accepts his own cum in his mouth from mine?”

“Do you eat your own cum?” Rob asked, looking up at Dan.

“After I’ve fucked a woman, I lick her pussy and pretty much can make her cum if I haven’t made her from fucking her. I’ve never had a woman refuse to kiss me after I’ve eaten her pussy.”

“You’ve been with other women besides your two wives?” Rob asked in amazement. Wendy snickered, looking at Dan.

“Quite a lot of other women,” she smiled. Wendy squeezed the shaft of Rob’s cock from the balls to the head, making a big drop of cum appear. She flicked her tongue under the head of his cock, then, using a long, slow lick, took in the last drop.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.