21 July 2007
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Leaving Karen and the kids at the hospital, Wendy isn't quite ready for her and Dan to go home to bed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Wendy kissed and hugged Diane, Brenda, Brad, and Abby, then exited the hospital. The hot, humid air was still heavy this late at night as they walked to the Shelby. Opening the passenger door for her, Wendy put her arms around his neck, giving him a long and passionate kiss. He held her close to him, caressing her left tit.

“Thank you so much for being here for me and for being my lover and partner. We make a pretty good team together,” he said.

“No thanks are needed, Dan. I love you. We are family. I wanted to find Karen too, but I must admit that I wondered, if Karen had, you know, would I be able to marry you? I wouldn’t hesitate one second to marry you. This past hour has proven to me that I really do want Karen in my life.”

“We should look up the legal definition of Common Law for Ontario and see what we can do about it. As far as I’m concerned, you’re my wife, legal or not.”

“I agree with you being my husband. Now do as Karen told you; take me home and fuck me,” she instructed.


Dan took his time driving home for two reasons. Wendy had his right hand under her skirt, fingering her pussy, and two, at that time in the morning, the throaty sound of his Shelby Mustang would surely draw the attention of the police patrolling the quiet roads.

Dan parked in the driveway, and Wendy waited for Dan to open her door. She smiled at him knowing he was looking up her skirt as he took her hand and helped her out of the car. Dan started to go up the walkway when Wendy pulled him back to her. She put her arms loosely around his neck and started kissing him. He leaned her against the Shelby, exchanging kisses.

Wendy urged his hand under her top, caressing her left tit. After a moment, she took his hand, put it on the waistband of her skirt, and started pulling it down, “What are you doing?” He asked.

“Helping you to take off my skirt,” she smiled.

“Right here in the driveway?”

“It’s three in the morning, no one will see you walking me along the sidewalk.”

“You want me to walk you half-naked, down the sidewalk?” He asked wide-eyed.

“You bet I do, butt totally naked. What are you, chicken?” She teased, stepping away from him.

“You’re fucking nuts!”

“Yeah, I’m fucking nuts in love with you, Dan! I wouldn’t use the ‘nuts’ word around Karen too much,” she laughed.

“This reminds me of you running naked in the park last Boxing Day with me chasing you and the cops looking for us,” he remembered. Wendy backed up further towards the road, the streetlight across from her making her more visible. “This time I’m not going to chase you,” he warned. Wendy took off her top, throwing it toward him.

“Oh, alright,” she pouted, walking back to him. Dan admired her perfect, naked body. He looked up and down the street to see if anyone was outside.

“If you won’t chase me, then you’ll just have to take me for a walk.”

“Walk you butt naked up and down the sidewalk, at three in the morning?”

“Okay, that sounds like a good idea to me!” she smiled, taking his hand.

“Okay, but what if a car goes by?”

“Then I guess the driver will get the sight of his or her life!” She grinned, leading him across the road.

Dan’s head was on a swivel, checking to see if anyone was outside. The street was dark and quiet except for every third house having a streetlight in front. The odd house had a front light on.

“This is exciting walking naked with you,” she said.

“I already had one session with the police tonight, I don’t need another,” he cautioned with a light laugh.

“Oh come on now, where’s your sense of adventure?” She teased. Their shadows grew and shrank as they passed under the approaching street lights.

Ten houses up the street, they came to a stop sign. Wendy led Dan toward the other side but stopped right in the middle of the intersection. She stooped down and unbuttoned Dan’s fly. She took his cock out and immediately began sucking on him. Dan wide-eyed, frantically looked everywhere, ensuring no one was looking.

“You definitely are fucking nuts!”

“I know, as I already said, I’m fucking nuts in love with you!” She exclaimed, smiling up at him, then resumed sucking his cock.

“What are you going to do suck me off right here?”

“That’s a great idea, glad I thought of it!” She teased.

A few moments later, a car came around the curve toward its stop sign. “Oh shit!” Wendy shrieked. She bolted for some nearby shrubs and crouched out of sight, giggling like a little girl. Dan, laughing, quickly doing up his fly, went to the other side of the street.

The driver looked at Dan and waved, continuing down the street. “Okay, the coast is clear. So much for not caring who sees you,” he snickered.

“Oh shut up!” She smiled taking him back to the center of the intersection. She knelt, took Dan’s cock, out and resumed sucking on him. A moment later, “This time, I’m not running to hide,” she warned, standing. “Sit down,” she motioned, pushing down on his shoulders.

Wendy straddled his thighs and squatted. “Watch the cock!” He exclaimed, feeling it rub against his open zipper. She reached between them and guided his cock to her hole. The head inside, she moved her hips, taking Dan’s cock into her horny pussy.

“Fuck me for a moment, my love,” she said, her arms caressing around his neck. Dan couldn’t keep his head still, certain someone would see them as she began to fuck his cock. “Will you relax? Just a moment longer,” she smiled.

“Fucking in the middle of an intersection at three in the morning, fucking unbelievable!” He exclaimed, kissing her.

Wendy fucked Dan a minute longer and then stood. “There, that wasn’t so bad now was it?” She asked, holding out her hand for Dan to take. Dan stood, and Wendy embraced him. She put his hands on her ass cheeks and kissed him.

“You are a very, very, naughty girl.”

“Then I guess you had better take me home and spank me with your cock and tongue!” She hinted.

“In light of Karen’s situation, I don’t think spanking, would be a good idea.”

“You’re right, but now you can walk me home and fuck me, honey. Will you walk with your cock out for me?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.