Under Control - Cover

Under Control

Copyright© 2017 by MsKatie

Chapter 14

Kathy was never happier to see her Master walk into the basement. She was hysterical and afraid that Jordan would ruin her forever. Now that Master Bill was taking over she felt nothing but love. The last two days had been the worst and the best days of her life, and both times her Master had rescued her from the clutches of Jordan. Kathy didn’t hear what was said but Jordan released her arms and legs and Kathy quickly crawled to her Master and hugged his legs. Her mouth was lavishing kisses and licking his shoes.

“Oh thank you Master this lowly slave will serve you forever. Please Master let me pleasure you?”

Bill said nothing to his slave mother. He simply grabbed her leash and pulled her up the stairs. Kathy didn’t even look to see what Jordan was doing; her attention was fully on her Master. By the time they reached the car, Kathy noticed that Jordan was also naked and crawling after them. She shivered at the prospect of her coming home with them. She was sure she was going to torture her some more. But when Master opened the trunk and ordered Jordan inside, Kathy smiled. It was her first smile in a long time. ‘Maybe she’s going to get what she deserves.’ Kathy thought.

The ride home was short and silent. Kathy was still recovering from everything that Jordan had done to her. She glanced at her Master and started to say something but he appeared to be in deep thought. She decided to remain quiet and wait for instructions.

When they arrived at the house, Bill led Kathy inside and ordered Susan and Sarah to take Kathy upstairs, give her a bath and put her to bed. Both women gasped when they saw her and quickly helped her up and almost carried her up the stairs.

Bill stood there for a few minutes before he called Mistress Katie. “Mistress, I have Jordan in the trunk of the car. What would you like me to do to her?”

Katie recognized the number on her cell and answered. She heard Bill ask for directions and thought for a moment. “How is our slave? Was she hurt badly? Do we need a doctor?” She rattled off.

“I think she is okay, she’s bruised and shaken up pretty badly but I think she’ll be alright. The dogs really scared her though. I think we could use that at some time in the future. Maybe we could use the dogs on Jordan as an example to the others.” He answered

“Okay, let Jordan stay in the trunk for a while. It will get plenty hot in there so be careful but make sure she suffers. When you go get her, take the largest butt plug you have and shove it in her ass before you let her out. You’ll probably have to gag her first to keep her from screaming. Then take her to the back yard and put her in the kennel. That will scare her thinking she is going to be raped by some dogs. She doesn’t know you don’t have one. But just the thought that there might be one will make her more obedient. Make sure you cuff her hands behind her back and shackle her ankles. Then put a collar and leash on her and tie her to the fence. Make sure she can’t be comfortable. It should be low enough for her to have to bend over but high enough she can’t sit or kneel. I want her body to be screaming in pain when we let her out. She will never mistreat another slave again.”

“Yes Mistress, how long should I keep her there?”

“Keep her there till dark. When everyone gets home, bring her in and we’ll start her training.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Oh, one more thing, place a camera out there so I can watch her. I don’t want her to do anything before we get her trained.” Katie ended the call and sat back. When she started this all she wanted was a family of slaves. A mother, daughter, father and son were it. Now there were the two boyfriends, Bill’s girlfriend Sarah, James, Sean’s friend, and now Jordan. Katie sat back and slid her hand down her body, lightly caressing her sensitive nub. ‘God who knew there were so many perverted people in the world.’

Katie continued to stroke her sloppy pussy, her body already so aroused it wouldn’t take much before an amazing orgasm took her over. She rewound her recordings to see what had happened this morning and happened on Bill and James’ conversation. Suddenly her body erupted as she heard that James was offering his mother and sister as slaves to her ever increasing harem. Katie’s mind was swimming in ideas of how to manage so many slaves but all it did was to push her orgasm to another level. By the time it finally ran its course, she knew exactly what she wanted to do. She smiled and started to make some calls.

Bill waited almost an hour before he walked out and opened the trunk. Jordan was a mess. The trunk was very hot and she was covered in sweat. Her hair was plastered to her face and she was crying.

“Please Bill I’m sorry I know I got carried away. Please don’t do...” She tried to say before Bill shoved the gag into her mouth. Jordan eyes widened as she looked at Bill glaring down at her. When he fastened the cuffs to her wrist behind her back she knew she’d fucked up.

Bill smiled at the scared woman cowering in his trunk. Her face now pushed down next to the spare tire and her ass in the air. He spit on the anal plug and pushed it against her sphincter. He watched as she started to pant and thrash about in the trunk. But with her hand cuffed behind her she was helpless to defend her venerable ass. He pushed hard as the plug was now halfway buried, pulled back and pushed again and it popped into her ass with a noticeable pop.

Jordan couldn’t see what was inserted in her ass but it felt like a baseball bat. Her screams were muffled by the gag but you could see she was in pain. Bill pulled out a collar and leash and locked it around her neck and pulled. Jordan, still recovering from the plug knew what he did and coughed when he drug her out of the trunk and on the ground. She looked up at him through the tears and crawled after him to the back yard.

Jordan was scared at what was happening. When she saw Kathy yesterday at the club and forced her to humiliate herself she felt like the queen. The Bill arrived and whispered into her ear that he would deliver Kathy to her today, her common sense went out the window. It never occurred to her why Kathy was now a slave. Now she was finding out she might be in the same situation. She trembled in fear looking at the ground when they arrived at the backyard.

Bill pulled the newest slave into the fenced kennel. Jordan balked when she noticed where he was taking her, but it was too late. He drug her to the left side and pulled the leash through the fence and tied it firmly. Jordan was bent at the waist at almost 90 degrees, but when she tried to sit the leash was too short for her knees to touch the ground. Now she was practically hanging by her neck as she couldn’t quite rest on her ankles, or stand upright, or sit. There was no way possible to get comfortable and her legs, back and neck were already starting to hurt. She watched him walk out of the kennel and shut the gate. She thought about what she was trying to do to Kathy and panic was starting to set in. ‘Oh God what if they have a dog. I can’t defend myself, oh God this is a nightmare.’

Dave pulled into the parking garage and drove to a deserted corner. He didn’t want anyone to see him change out of the dress. He knew he should be horrified but his body was flushed with excitement. When Mistress Katie entered his life he thought it was over. But in only a few days he realized that he was now truly alive. Now he is driving to work in his daughter’s party dress his cock was straining inside the cock cage. Even if it kept him from achieving an erection, it did nothing to stop his arousal. It just made it more painful.

Dave quickly pulled the dress over his head and slipped on his shirt. In only a couple of minutes, he stepped out of the car and walked to the elevator. He almost wished that his Master ordered him to masturbate during the day. Now he was very horny and no way to relieve himself.

Dave worked all morning alone. He never really socialized with any of his co-workers so that wasn’t unusual. However now he knew Mistress Katie was watching he didn’t log on to his usual porn sites. By the time, he was to leave for the day he could hardly wait to visit the gloryhole.

Finally five o’clock arrived and Dave practically ran out of the office. When he got to his car he quickly stripped and put on his dress. As he zipped up the dress he paused to think about what he was about to do. He was going to an adult store, visit a special video booth and suck a dozen cocks. His body was flushed with excitement but his mind was humiliated. How could he allow someone to do this to him, let alone his son? He sat there for a minute before he started the car and drove down the street to complete his task.

It only took about twenty minutes to arrive at the store. It was the same store he visited a couple of days ago and was humiliated by the clerk. He knew that arriving in a dress it would only be worse; he secretly hoped the same clerk was working. Dave walked in the door and scanned the store. Again there were a few men browsing the shelves, each turned to look at who walked in. There were a few snickers and Dave knew it was because of him. He looked to the counter and there she was. The same clerk was working that humiliated him the last time.

Dave took a deep breath and walked up to the clerk. This time he noticed her name tag. “Misty may I have a couple rolls of quarters please.” Dave couldn’t even look her in the eye. He just laid a twenty on the counter.

Misty almost laughed at the sissy boy standing in front of him. She grabbed the twenty and dropped the quarters on the counter. “That’s a pretty dress sissy boy. It’s a little small on you. Whose dress is it?”

Dave turned even a deeper shade of red and whispered out, “It’s my daughters dress.”

Misty did laugh this time. “Your daughter’s dress, it’s way too small on you? How old is she anyway?”

“She’s 14.” He answered quietly.

“FOURTEEN!” Misty shouted, “Did she pick it out for you too?”

Dave felt like crawling through a crack in the floor. He glanced around the room and everyone was watching and listening closely. “Yes she did.”

Misty gasped, she didn’t even expect that answer. She only wanted to embarrass him. “God you really must be a pervert. I don’t know if I should let you in here. Its guys like you that give this place a bad name.”

“Oh God Please don’t kick me out. I have to go back there. Please don’t do that.”

“Oh so if I kick you out you’ll get punished?”

“Yes Miss,” Dave answered.

“Well what will you do for me not to kick you out?” She demanded.

Dave dropped to his knees and started to beg, “Please miss I’ll do what you want. My Mistress and Master have ordered me to come here each evening after work to visit your booths. Please let me stay.”

“Well I’ll tell you what; I don’t want you to ruin your dress so take it off. I’ll keep it here while you follow your instructions. When you’re finished you crawl out here and you can service me.”

“Yes miss,” He said as he peeled off the dress and handed it to Misty. He grabbed the quarters and crawled towards the video booths. Dave glanced behind him and there was a line of men following behind him. He groaned as there were more than a dozen. It was going to be a long evening.

With Jordan safely stowed away and Kathy being tended too, Bill yelled up to James and called him down stairs. He waited till he arrived when he commanded. “Let’s go over and look at those slaves you promised me.”

James’ face lit up and said, “Oh yes Master,” he knew that with Bill accepting his mother and sister he just moved up the totem pole and would soon have slaves of his own. James dashed out to the porch and slipped on his clothes. Bill followed him out and soon they pulled up in James’ driveway.

“What do you expect when we walk in James?”

“I expect my mother and sister to be naked and waiting for me to tell them what to do Master”

“What is their names slave?”

“My mother’s name is Mary and my sister’s is Wendy.”

They got out of the car and walked to the front door. Bill stopped James and said, “You go in first and I will follow a couple of minutes behind. I want them in the living room on their knees when I walk in. I will take it from there. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master, just give me about 5 minutes. I want to work them up just a bit. I want them ready to do anything you want when you walk in.”

“5 Minutes that’s all, then I’m taking over.”

“Yes Master.”

James opened the door a confidently walked into his house. He heard his mother in the kitchen and headed there. When he walked through the door, his saw his mother still naked washing dishes. “Where is your slut daughter slave?” James practically shouted.

Mary jumped as she didn’t hear him enter the house. “Oh James, you startled me, she’s upstairs in her room I think.”

James walked up to her and smacked her ass. “You no longer call me James. From now on I’m Master or Sir. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master, I understand.” Mary answered rubbing her ass.

“Now go upstairs and get your sister slave and meet me in the living room.” Bill demanded and smacked her ass again. Mary jumped and rushed down the hall and up the stairs. Her mind confused but her body completely aroused. She rushed into Wendy’s room and practically yelled. “Get up and come with me, Master is home and wants us downstairs now.”

Wendy jumped out of the bed; she too was still naked and practically ran over her mother as she rushed downstairs. When they arrived in the living room, James was sitting on the couch. He was naked and his cock was rock hard. He didn’t have any desire to use his family, but the thought of giving his family away to Master Bill and taking control over Marcus and Brian was feeding his arousal. Both women stood in front of him waiting for instructions. He just smiled at them before he spoke.

“Things are going to change around here. From this day forward you are now under my control. You will do anything I tell you. That includes anyone else I tell you to obey. You will not make any decisions without permission. Now kneel down, spread your legs and put your hands behind your head.

Mary and Wendy quickly followed his instructions waited for him to speak again.

James watched them closely, they both flushed with excitement and he could see their cunts starting to leak. James stood and walked around his submissive family. He slid his hand over Mary’s cheek and across her face. He did the same to Wendy and felt her tremble. He slid his hand down her chest and pinched her nipple. Wendy gasped at first then moaned as her body almost convulsed with excitement.

Both women were firmly under James’ spell when Bill walked in the door. Mary and Wendy both started to cover their tits and cunts, but James smacked them and yelled, “Don’t move those hands. I want to introduce you to your new Master.”

Bill walked into the living room and stood in front of James’ naked mother and sister. He smiled an evil smile as he slowly walked around the two women. He stopped behind them, leaned down and roughly grabbed their asses. Both women groaned as the pain showed in their expressions. He smiled as neither tried to get away but knelt submissively. Bill continued to circle them till standing in front of their faces.

“Sluts, I want you to kiss each other and I better see a lot of tongue. If you don’t do as told you will get punished.”

Mary’s eyes grew as large as saucers and her mouth flew open. She knew it was a possibility of being ordered into incest, but she thought it would be with James. At least she figured it would only be James and Wendy when it happened. Now her first submission wasn’t even to James but Bill, her friend Kathy’s son. She hesitated for a few moments till Wendy’s face filled her vision as she leaned in and started giving her a passionate kiss.

Wendy was so excited when her mother came up and told her James was home and wanted her downstairs. Her mind all day was reliving her submission to her brother this morning. Her body however was teetering on the verge of a massive orgasm just thinking of what her brother might make her do. When Bill walked into the room and James introduced him as her new Master, Wendy’s entire body shook with excitement. As the tension built and as he grabbed her ass her cunt gushed it was everything she could do not to orgasm. When she heard the command to passionately kiss her mother, it took a second for her to notice her mother not moving. Wendy wasn’t going to fail at the first command from her Master; turned and attacked her mother’s face.

Bill and James watched as the mother and daughter were exploring each other’s mouths. It was only a couple of seconds before both were grasping and caressing each other’s bodies. In only seconds, both were consumed with lust and devouring the others tongue.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.