Under Control - Cover

Under Control

Copyright© 2017 by MsKatie

Chapter 13

James followed Sean to his room. He watched his best friend’s ass drooling just thinking about what he was going to do. As soon as they entered the room, James spoke. “Turn and face me sissy boy!”

Sean flushed when he heard James. Since Mistress Katie took over, Sean had never felt more comfortable in his own skin. Each day brought more and more freedom. Now his best friend was about to take his ass and he couldn’t be more excited. Sean turned and faced his soon to be lover.

James practically came down his leg when Sean turned and looked at him. “On your knees and crawl over here. I need your slutty mouth on my cock.” He demanded.

Sean crawled over as fast as he could and lavished kisses all over the rock hard erection in front of his face. James groaned and grabbed the door to keep from falling. Sean worked his way down till James’ balls were resting across his nose as his tongue tickled right between the balls and asshole. Sean felt James’ body tremble as he trailed his tongue over his balls. When he sucked one into his mouth, he looked up, James’ cock lying across his face, and into James’ eyes.

When James saw Sean’s eyes looking up at him, his cock covering half his face, he lost it and spewed his seed all over Sean’s forehead and scalp. Sean felt him erupt and quickly grabbed the head of the cock and shoved it into his mouth hoping to catch any of his friend’s essence. James stood shaking as he waited to come down from his orgasmic high. Sean simply turned James body and gently pushed him onto the bed.

James laid back and watched as Sean slid up between his legs and started to lick his cock again. In just a minute it came to life again. Soon it was back in all its glory. Sean slid off the bed, peeled off his dress, turned, got down on all fours and pointed his ass at James. “Our Master said for you to use all my holes. Would you please take me Master?”

James moaned slid off the bed and lined his cock at Sean’s wrinkled hole. His cock still covered in saliva. When the head touched Sean’s star he groaned and pushed back. After the last few days, it slipped in with little resistance.

James watched as Sean impaled his own ass with his cock. Each time he pulled back he pushed harder and deeper the next. Soon, James’ unit was buried to the hilt and Sean was pounding back and forth. Although he just had an orgasm, James knew he wasn’t going to last long. In just a matter of minutes his second orgasm exploded as he spewed shot after shot of spunk deep in Sean’s bowels.

Susan led the boys to the bathroom. As the boys crawled through the doorway, Susan started to take control. “Get into the bath tub and face me.” She demanded. Marcus quickly complied, but Brian started to balk.

“Susan, I can’t do this. I Can’t.” Brian said but his voice was giving him away.

Susan knew she needed to quash his resistance and thought about what Cindy would do. Without a moment’s hesitation, she reached out and grabbed Brian’s balls and squeezed, hard. Brian screamed and tried to pull away but Susan squeezed harder and soon he dropped to his knees begging her to let go.

“I’m in charge here and you better get used to it. You both are on the bottom here and do what anyone tells you. Now get in the tub and both of you on your knees. Brian scurried into the tub and both were soon on their knees looking at the suddenly dominate Susan. “You fucked up Brian. You earned a punishment but when one of you screws up, both of you are punished.”

Marcus gasped but didn’t move. He looked at Brian and gave him a dirty look. Brian couldn’t look anywhere but at the bottom of the tub.

“Now both of you put your faces close together.” Susan ordered.

When both boys were in position, Susan climbed on the tub wall and spread her legs. Her cunt pointing at the cowering boys. She smiled and relaxed her bladder and released a strong stream of piss right on their faces.

Both Brian and Marcus sputtered as the smelly urine caught both of them by surprise. Before either could move away, Susan called out, “Don’t you dare move, in fact open you mouths and catch my piss. If I think you’re not trying we can go the other way.”

Brain and Marcus both knew what she meant and quickly opened their mouths and drank from the fountain of Susan.

Susan hadn’t gone yet this morning and had a full bladder, pissed for a full 15 seconds. It was the most satisfying piss she ever had. It felt so good she almost orgasmed when they did as ordered and drank her piss. Just before she finished, she remembered the phones and clicked of a couple of pictures.

As soon as they saw Susan taking pictures, both boys knew their fates were irrevocably sealed. They couldn’t let those pictures ever see the light of day. Both knew they couldn’t disobey any command.

Susan finished and scowled at the two piss covered slaves kneeling in the tub. “Kiss each other sluts,” Susan commanded. Neither gave any sign of resistance but simply turned and kissed the other.

“Make sure you use a lot of tongue, I want plenty of tongue for the pictures.”

Marcus and Brian both groaned but followed directions and passionately kissed. What surprised both of them was that both were getting aroused.

‘Oh, god I should be hating this but Brian is a good kisser,’ went quickly through Marcus’ mind.

‘Fuck this feels good,’ Brian thought.

Soon both boys slipped into arousal hell and were caressing and fucking each other’s mouths with their tongues. Susan watched with rapt attention, taking picture after picture. Finally she called out to them, “Okay, turn on the shower and clean up. Then take this bottle of Nair and remove any hair below the neck. Then crawl over to my room.” She tossed the bottle into the tub and left the room.

Ten minutes later, the two boys crawled in Susan’s room. They looked over at her and she indicated for them to move to the middle of the room. They did as told and remained on all fours facing her. She had obviously been busy. On her bed were two piles of panties. Mixed in with them were several pairs of panty hose. Brian blushed as it hit him, they were going to make him a girl. His mind went blank as the full meaning of that thought hit him. When his brain started to function again, his body’s reaction shocked him even more. Because as Susan picked up a bright pink pair of bikini panties and tossed them on his face, his cock erupted and his body exploded with a massive orgasm.

Marcus’ mind and body were also battling. But when Brian orgasmed and shot his cum all over the floor, he surrendered too and orgasmed. Susan watched in awe as her and Cindy’s boyfriends conversion into homosexuals was almost complete. Instead of being repulsed, her own cunt pulsed. But before she could stop herself she dropped to her knees, pushed the boys away and licked up any cum from the floor. As soon as her tongue tasted the creamy sauce her body also climaxed. Soon all three were lying on the floor trying to gain control over their bodies.

Cindy rushed into her room followed closely by Sarah. After this morning’s encounter with her sister, Becky she craved what Cindy’s domination and humiliation.

“Please Mistress Cindy, use this slave to satisfy your needs.” Sarah pleaded.

Cindy was in seventh heaven hearing Bill’s ex-girlfriend and now slave begging to service her. But in spite of her almost overwhelming need for an orgasm, her perverted mind needed to humiliate the pathetic slave begging to be abused.

She stood up and spread her legs, “Crawl over her slut. I have a job for you.”

Sarah moaned and quickly closed the distance between them. She stuck out her tongue and started to pleasure her Mistress when Cindy pushed her away. “I didn’t tell you to eat me slave, open your mouth and cover my slit. I have to piss and Susan and the boys are in the bathroom.

Sarah’s eyes grew large as saucers but she did as told her body pulsing with excitement at the thought of the latest disgusting task being placed on her. As soon as Cindy’s golden fluid started to fill her mouth, she relished the taste and her hand shot to her cunt, trying to find some way around the chastity belt. Her need, no desire, no craving for an orgasm had now reached critical. It wouldn’t have mattered what Cindy had ordered, Sarah could only obey and pray for a release.

James lay on top of Sean as his orgasm slowly left his body. When his deflating cock slipped from Sean’s ass, Sean quickly turned over and sucked it down his throat. He was savoring each second lavishing his tongue over his lover’s cock. Soon James pushed him away and climbed off the bed. “I need to talk to our Master, you stay here till I get back.”

James walked out the door and down the stairs. When he walked into the kitchen, Bill was just returning from taking Kathy over to Jordan’s house. “Done so soon filling my brother’ holes?” Bill asked.

“Oh no Master, but I do need to talk to you. May I speak freely Master?”

Bill looked at James a bit differently. Yesterday he seemed more like his kid brother, just a kid. But looking at him now, he seemed different, more confident, grown up even. “Sure James, speak your mind.”

“Thank you Master. I want you to know that I will obey Mistress Katie, Mistress Cindy, and your commands. Yesterday was the best day of my life. Watching Sean, Dave, Brian, and Marcus submitting and sucking cocks made my life. But I want a taste of what you have. I want to feel the power you have over your slaves. I want to have a slave of my own. I want to dominate and help with Brian and Marcus. I want to know what you require for that to happen.” James stood in front of Bill but didn’t back down.

Bill looked at the confident young man and smiled. “Why should I put you above any of the slaves here. You were the last to arrive?”

James looked up at Bill and right into his eyes and said, “Because I can give you two more slaves.”

Bill blinked, he tried to not show it but he was impressed with the kid. “Oh you can, can you? Just who do you think you can bring me?”

James dropped his eyes not wanting to offend his Master, smiled and said, “My mother and sister.”

Bill’s cock jumped when he heard that. He knew both of them and both were very pretty and make good additions. “What make you so sure you can do that?”

“Because they are now waiting naked for me to come home.”

“Naked, nice touch.” Again Bill was impressed with the kid.

“I like you slave, and I think we can work something out. But when you go home tonight I’m going with you.”

“Yes Master, thank you Master,” James gushed as he backed out of the room and practically ran back to Sean’s room. His cock once again hard as a rock and he needed to fill his holes again.

Kathy hesitated before she got out of the car. Bill handed Kathy her purse and instructed her to keep the front side facing any room she was in. She looked at him as asked, “Why?”

“Don’t ask questions slave, but our Mistress ordered so do it.” Bill commanded.

“Yes Master,” Kathy quietly answered, opened the door and slowly walked towards her nemesis’ house. She was so humiliated she couldn’t even look up at her.

Jorden was so excited she could hardly wait till Kathy arrived. Ever since she got Bill’s call telling her she would have Kathy for most of the day, her mind was constantly thinking of what she wanted to do to her. As Kathy approached she spat out, “Hurry up slave, we’ve only got a few hours and I want to make use of every minute.”

Kathy started to walk faster when Jordan yelled, “Take off that stupid shirt and crawl slut, slaves don’t walk.”

Kathy groaned and tears started to run down her cheeks. She thought yesterday was bad but already she was afraid of what was going to happen today. When Kathy finally arrived at her new Mistress’s feet she dropped her head to the floor and waited for further instructions. Jordan grabbed the cowering slave’s leash and pulled hard, practically dragging her in the front door.

When Kathy entered the front hall, she looked around and was surprised at how the home was decorated. Jordan’s idea of decorating was Spartan at best. There were no carpets or rugs; the furniture was primarily wood and steel. There were very few pictures on the wall and it appeared that no lived there.

“Okay, slut, here are a few rules for you to follow any time you are here.

1. You are not to walk unless told to do so.

2. You must always greet anyone here by licking their shoes or feet.

3. You must always spread your legs and spread your pussy lips making sure everyone can see your gaping and leaking cunt.

4. You will always eat any cum deposited in or on your body or off any surface.

5. You will offer any of your holes to anyone.

Do you understand slut?”

“Yes Mistress,” Kathy said as she dropped her head and started lick Jordan’s bare toes.

Jordan smiled as she watched her biggest enemy sticking her tongue between her toes. “Very good slave, I guess you do understand your place.”

Jordan waited till Kathy finished bathing both her feet before she pulled on the leash again and led her to the basement door. Kathy followed as her mind was slipping into subspace. She had no resistance. Before they started to go down stairs, Kathy quietly said, “Mistress may I speak?”

“Yes, slave but make it quick.”

“My Master requires me to bring my purse wherever I go.”

“Why is that slave?”

“He didn’t tell me but if it is more than a few feet away I think it will call him.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.