Under Control - Cover

Under Control

Copyright© 2017 by MsKatie

Chapter 12

Brian rushed out of the house shortly after seven. He wanted to be one of the first to arrive. He knew he would have to be proactive if he wanted to have his way with the other male slaves. Brian knew he was a top not a bottom. Now with his mother and sister submitting to him a plan was hatching in the back of his mind.

It only took him a few minutes to ride his bike to Sean’s house. As soon as he arrived, he parked his bike by the back porch, walked up to the door and stripped off his clothes. His cock was hard as a rock with thoughts of what might happen today.

Kathy was sitting naked and chained at the kitchen table when she heard the knock. She jumped as everyone was still in bed except for Dave. He was already dressed, in his panties and bra, and getting ready for work. Kathy stood and walked to the door. When she opened it she smiled at the naked young boy standing in front of her. She always liked James, he was good for Sean. But seeing him standing there naked with a large erection, caused her cunt to pulse. Kathy hadn’t been allowed to orgasm for a while and now any cock caused her pussy to juice.

“Hey James, please come in. Sean is still sleeping. Is there something I can do for you?”

“Hi Mrs. Wilson, I love the chains.” He answered as he reached up and pulled on the chain connected to her nipple.

Kathy gasped as her nipple was still very sore, but instead of pulling away, she pushed out her chest. “Thank you James, the nipple chains are new. I’ve been wearing the sirik for a few days now.”

James walked past Kathy but didn’t release the chain. He pulled her over to the table and said, “I would like some breakfast. Coffee and toast will work.”

Kathy moaned as she followed the naked young boy across the room. “Yes James It’ll only take a minute.” James released her chain and she quickly turned to obey his command. ‘God what is wrong with me. Just a few days ago I was a normal woman. Now I’m a slave to my son and I can’t refuse any order.’ Kathy thought as she busied herself fixing his breakfast.

It was only a few minutes later that there was another knock at the door. When Kathy answered, Marcus and Brian were standing at the door. Both were naked and very nervous. Both had erections and obviously very aroused. Kathy smiled at the boys and asked, “Have you sucked a cock today?” This was what she was instructed to say by her Master last night.

Both boys blanched at her question, but both shook their head.

“No Mrs. Wilson.” Brian answered.

“Well no time like the present, both of you get in here and suck each other’s cock. Make sure you cum on each other’s face. The Master wants evidence when he sees you.”

“Yes Mrs. Wilson,” both answered in unison as they walked to the middle of the kitchen and laid down to complete their task.

Cindy was the next to walk into the kitchen, she too was naked but crawling after her on a leash was Susan. Cindy looked down at their boyfriends sucking each other’s cocks and giggled. Cindy saw James sitting at the table munching on some toast, watching the boys. His cock was hard as a rock and he looked like was about to cum just watching. “Hey James, excited? Wait till you see Sean. I laid out his outfit and I know you’re going to love it.” Cindy said as she walked by him. She also reached out and stroked his cock. James moaned and smiled at her. ‘God, I love it here, so many cocks, so little time.’ James thought.

Susan looked down at her boyfriend, Marcus, sucking Brian’s cock. Despite seeing him emasculated her only thoughts were of licking up any spilt cum.

Susan was now kneeling near the two boys, waiting for her instructions from Cindy. Susan accepted Cindy as one of her owners and had fixed her hair and make-up as Cindy demanded. Susan’s hair was in pigtails sitting high on her head, with glitter eye shadow, pink lipstick and one of Cindy’s training bras. Instead of looking her age of 16, she looked younger than Cindy. If she wasn’t so tall she probably could pass for 12.

Cindy loved the feeling of power that rushed through her body. She was in charge of everyone in the room, even her step mom. She stood over the two boys who just finish spraying cum all over each other’s face but didn’t get up. Both boys were afraid to do anything without being told, the spanking still fresh in their minds. Cindy slid her foot between their faces and smiled, “Start licking my toes boys. I love having foot slaves. By the way Brian, how did Kasey’s toes taste?”

Brian blushed down to his navel; he didn’t think anyone knew about his sister dominating him this morning. “How did you know about that?”

Cindy reacted quickly and grabbed a spatula from the drawer and smacked his ass several times. “Listen slave, you don’t ask me, I ask you. Remember, we know everything, now answer my question.”

“I didn’t like it Mistress Cindy, she hadn’t taken a shower and it was gross.” Brian answered between sobs.

“Good, it’s your job to keep her feet clean. From now on every morning you crawl into her room and give her feet a tongue bath.”

“Yes Mistress Cindy.”

Everyone turned towards the back door when they heard a knock. Cindy walked over to the door and opened it. Standing there was Sarah, naked wearing only her collar and stiletto heels. She dropped to her knees and lowered her head down to Cindy’s feet. “Good morning Mistress Cindy.” She said between licks.

Cindy beamed; another slave was worshipping her feet. Cindy’s cunt was positively drenched and her fluids were running down her legs. ‘God I hope Bill gets up soon, I need to cum in the worst way.’ She thought.

Cindy didn’t have to wait long before Bill arrived downstairs. Although he was the last to arrive at the kitchen, he had been up for a while. He was on the phone and computer talking to Mistress Katie. As he walked through the door, he feasted his eyes on all the naked bodies and smiled. His own cock barely covered with his shorts. As soon as he walked in, everyone dropped to their knees and presented themselves to him, even Dave who was just about to walk out the door. Bill looked at Dave and told him to wait for a minute that he had some special instructions for him to carry out today. Bill then turned to Cindy, “Go upstairs and get our working sissy boy a nice party dress. He no longer has to jerk off at work, but he has to wear a dress to and from work. He can change in the parking garage into his work clothes. They can’t do anything to him as long as he dresses properly at work. Oh and by the way Davie, on the way home, make sure you stop by the glory hole and suck a dozen cocks. Make sure each sprays their spunk on your face. That will be your routine from now on. You wear only dresses to and from work, and you suck cocks before you come home.”

Dave blanched at the instructions but waited for Cindy to arrive with his dress. When she walked back into the kitchen, everyone snickered when she held up the bright pink party dress. A tear ran down his cheek as he stripped off his work clothes, exposing his sexy bra and panties, and pulled the dress over his head. As soon as he finished he looked up at Bill and asked, “May I go now Master?”

“Get the fuck out of here and go to work sissy.” Bill spat at him.

Bill looked down at the line of naked slaves kneeling before him. Cindy was first and beaming, her body flushed with arousal. She was bouncing around hoping he would ask her what she wanted.

“Okay Cindy, what is it?”

“Master, wait till you see Sean. I took special care with his outfit today. I think you’re going to love it.” She gushed, “Oh and Master, I really need to cum. May I take a slave and use them for a while?”

Bill grinned, at his sister, but before he could answer her, Sean walked into the kitchen. As soon as he cleared the doorway and into view, everyone gasped.

Sean was not Sean, but a pretty young girl. Cindy had fixed his hair, it was styled and quite pretty. The clip-on dangle earrings, make-up, and neckless finished off the look. But what everyone was looking at was the dress. It was a sleeveless tube dress that hugged his body like a second skin. It fell to just below his crotch. The stockings didn’t quite make it to the hemline and with the four inch heels he looked very sexy. In spite of having no tits, if you didn’t know it was Sean, you would think there was another female slave.

Cindy stood and grabbed Sean’s hand and twirled him around. He was pretty and very sexy and his face was beaming as he watched everyone’s reaction.

“You’ve out done yourself Cindy. And you Sean I think we need a new name for you. How about you think on it and give me some suggestions later today.

Sean almost climaxed right there, “Oh yes Master, may James help me?”

“Sure, James get up and take our new girl out and see if you can think of a suitable name for her. Oh and while you’re at it, make use of his holes. A pretty young slave girl should always have well used holes.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.