Under Control - Cover

Under Control

Copyright© 2017 by MsKatie

Chapter 9

Kathy lie on the table as Bob worked on her body. Each piercing sent shivers down her spine and straight to her brain. Each shiver drove her mind deeper and deeper into submission. When he finally finished with the 9 piercings, Kathy had no resistance left. As he thread the chain thru each ring Kathy felt her slavery strengthen. When she had pledged to be her son’s slave a couple of days ago, she never envisioned that she would be outed to the world. She expected that it would be a family secret. As Bob pulled out his tattooing table and started to mark her body, Kathy instead of dread, started to accept and then relish the thought that she no longer had any control. As she accepted her total servitude her body relaxed and her arousal started to increase. By the time he finished Kathy was fighting to keep from orgasming.

Bob finished the “Owned Slut Slave” across her stomach right above the chastity belt, he smiled. Now any time she exposed her body, with or without the belt, her new status was clear to the world. When he tossed her clothes to her and told her to get dressed Kathy smiled and asked if he wanted another tip. Bob laughed and said, “No slut, you need to get to the club and work out. Bill told me to make sure you got there during prime time. He wants you exposed to the most number of people.”

Kathy trembled as she heard the words, but it wasn’t from fear but arousal. She was afraid that she might orgasm over and over again as she outed her slave status to the world. Kathy grabbed her miniscule wardrobe and tried to cover as much as possible. She didn’t want to get busted before she accomplished her tasks. She already had a punishment coming for orgasming and she didn’t want to add any more.

Dave sat at his desk as noon approached. The closer to lunch the more aroused he was. His pants had a large wet spot as his cock was leaking badly. He knew he had to visit the restroom soon for his second visit. Just before he started to get up his cell buzzed. He looked at the number and answered. “Yes Mistress, what can this slave do to please you?”

“Very good sissy slave, I’m going to give you a break. You don’t have to go to the restroom and strip. Instead I want you to tell your boss that you need an extended lunch to take care of some personal business. Then I want you to go to the Adult Emporium down on Fourth Street. I want you to buy a sheer black baby doll nighty and a pair of fishnet thigh high stockings. Then you’re to go to the last booth on the left and put in two rolls of quarters. When you close the door, strip and put on your new purchases. I want you to kneel down on the floor and wait. There is a glory hole on the right. I want you to service any cocks that appear. Make sure you don’t swallow but let every cock cum on your sissy body. If any cum ends up in your mouth, push it out of your mouth and down your chin. Do not let any cum hit the floor. If any cum starts to drip off your body. Spread it around and cover as much of yourself as possible. When the quarters run out you’re done. Open the door and dress out in the hall. Just put your street clothes over your new nightie and stockings. Don’t wash up but just spread any cum around. I want you to be a cum covered slut for the rest of the day. When you get back to your cubical take off your shoes, I want your new stockings in plain view.”

Dave gasped and tears started to run down his cheeks, “Please mistress, I’ll get fired for sure. Please have mercy.” Dave pleaded.

“I love it when slaves think that begging will make a difference. You will do anything I tell you because if you don’t you know the consequences. You may be embarrassed but you won’t be fired. As long as you do your job, they can’t fire you for your choice of apparel. They may not approve but they can’t fire you. Who knows, maybe you might make new friends and your trips to the bathroom will be much more fun.”

Dave was defeated his shoulders slumped and he simply said, “Yes Mistress, I will do as ordered.”

Dave ended the call and headed to his boss’ office, ten minutes later he was on his way to the glory hole. It only took 10 minutes to pull into the parking lot. Dave’s body was shaking as the closer he was the more his body was reacting. His mind was scared but his body was aroused. His cock was straining against the cage and the pain was only increasing his arousal. More arousal, more pain, more pain, more arousal, his body was out of control. Now his pants had a large wet spot as his cock was dripping. He turned off the car and opened the door. His couldn’t stop his body as his mind was screaming in humiliation. When Dave walked through the door, he saw 10 to 15 men wandering around the large store. Dave headed to the lingerie section and picked out the required garments. Blushing down his entire body, Dave went to the counter and paid for his selections and asked for two rolls of quarters. The young woman clerk almost giggled as she looked down at the blushing wimp in front of her. “Are you sure you got the right size?” She asked loudly.

Dave could only nod as his voice was gone. He grabbed the bag and headed for the video booths. Before he got to the door, the clerk called out, “Hey you can’t take the bag into the booth. If you want to wear it you have to put it on out here. I will keep your clothes behind the counter till you cum out.” She said as she laughed at her play on words.

Dave gasped, “Do you have a restroom I can change?”

“No just change out here, we don’t allow any merchandise in the bathrooms.” She answered. There weren’t any rules about it but she just wanted to humiliate what she was sure was a slave sent to be humiliated by his master.

Dave’s mind was on overload as she slowly removed his shirt exposing his bra. He heard several snickers as he dropped his pants showing his pretty panties. He finished by taking his shoes and socks off and pulling up the stockings on his hairless legs. Now standing in the middle of the room with only his bra, panties and stockings, he no longer felt like a man but a sissy slave. He pulled the nightie over his head and handed his clothes to the clerk and walked to the video booths in the back room. When he looked behind him there were 10 men following him through the door. He walked to the last booth, entered and shut the door. He started to cry as in spite of how humiliated he was now, he knew that it would be worse when he left. He stood inside the booth for a few moments, but opened the rolls of quarters and deposited them into the video player. As soon as the video started, a cock appeared on his right. Dave moaned, dropped to his knees and opened his mouth. He knew that this was the first of many before his afternoon would be over.

Kathy pulled into the parking lot of her local club. The chains still attached to her collar, ankles, and wrists, only now she had a smaller chain running under her top between her nipples, under her chastity belt, and down to her cunt. Her new tattoo was clearly visible above the chastity belt that wrapped around her waist and was clearly visible above her skin tight shorts. Kathy thought the “Owned Slut Slave” shined like it was backlighted. It left no doubt she was a slave. The attendant at the counter eye’s almost bugged out of her head and she watched Kathy walk through the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.