Under Control - Cover

Under Control

Copyright© 2017 by MsKatie

Chapter 7

Bill watched the boys slowly surrender to the trap, dropped to their knees and swore to do everything they were told. He smiled and looked at his watch. Sarah was due here soon and he didn’t want the boys here too. He clapped his hands and called out, “Okay boys it’s time to go. But come back over here after school tomorrow.” As he pulled them up off the couch he said, “Your clothes are still on the back porch. Go get dressed and go home.”

“Yes sir,” they both said as they headed for the back door.

As soon as the boys had dressed and walked down the street; Bill told the girls to get ready and in position for Sarah’s arrival. Ten minutes later there was a soft knock at the door. He smiled as he walked to the door to enslave his girlfriend.

Sarah stood at Bill’s front door. She was nervous because she had never come over here by herself, Bill had always brought her. But something else was causing her stomach to tumble. Maybe it was the way he invited her. He didn’t actually invite her but ordered her to be here at eight and only wearing a dress. He had never done that before. She knocked lightly and hoped someone heard.

When the door opened she smiled when she saw Bill’s face, “Hi Bill, am I on time?”

“Absolutely and you look great, very nice dress. Is it new?” He asked.

“Yes it is, I bought it today just for you,” she said as she smiled brightly and twirled around.

Bill watched her spin in the little flowered dress. It was a white halter dress with large pink flowers and a skirt that flowed down her thighs, ending a couple of inches above her knees. He smiled as he could almost see her pussy as she spun. When she stopped, Bill stepped out and pulled her into his arms and gave her a deep, romantic kiss, driving his tongue deep into her mouth.

Sarah gasped when he pulled her into his strong arms and took her right on the porch. She melted in his arms and waited for him to speak.

“Sarah, things have changed and I need you to make a choice sight unseen. Whatever you decide is okay, but your decision will be final.” Bill stated.

Sarah stood silent and slightly stunned, “What do you mean Bill? What decision?”

Bill took her hands and looked deep in her eyes, “You have to decide if you want to come in and totally submit to me, or turn around and walk away and never come back.”

“Submit to you, you want me to be a slave or something? I don’t understand.” Sarah asked.

“Yes, you will walk in the door and agree to submit to me or leave. The choice is yours. What I will tell you is that if you decide to walk in this door, you will never be the same again.”

Sarah looked into his eyes and stepped up to him and wrapped her arms around him. When he returned her hug, she felt safe. She started to speak, when he interrupted her.

“I am going inside and wait for your decision. You have five minutes to decide. If you decide to enter, remove your dress and shoes and put them in the box in the corner. Then drop to your knees and knock. If I don’t hear a knock in five minutes I’ll know your decision and will understand. We’ll still be friends but I will never touch you again.” Bill stated as he turned and walked thru the door. “I await your decision,” and shut the door.

Sarah stood stunned, she heard what he said; but couldn’t believe her ears. ‘He wants me to be his slave. I can’t do that, can I? I can’t lose him; I love him, but to give up my freedom. I can’t do that, but he makes me feel safe. Sarah debated to herself.’ She stood looking at the door, she had no idea of how long she stood there, but ever so slowly her hands drifted to her neck and untied the halter. She held the straps for a moment then dropped them. The dress stopped briefly at her tits, then slid down her body and pooled at her feet. She stepped out of it leaving her shoes behind. Sarah knelt, picked up her clothes and placed them in the box. She dropped to her knees, turned, faced the door and knocked.

Bill made her wait for a couple of minutes. He wanted her to be nervous kneeling in the porch naked. When he finally opened the door, Sarah’s entire body was blushing, and she was looking at the floor.

Bill looked at her body and saw her nipples hard and her breathing coming in short pants. He smiled and slid his hand down her cheek and pulled her face up and looked into her eyes. He leaned down and kissed her deeply possessing her mouth.

Sarah couldn’t look at him when he opened the door. She felt so helpless, naked on the porch. She was trembling but her body never felt more alive. Her nipples were so hard they hurt. She was having trouble breathing and could only pant. When he pulled her face to look at him and he kissed her, she melted and surrendered her body and soul to him.

When he pulled away, he smiled and offered his hand. She smiled and stood as he led her into the house. When Sarah walked thru the door, she couldn’t believe her eyes. Kneeling in a row, naked, were Bill’s mom Kathy, his sisters Susan and Cindy. His sisters were wearing dog collars, with leashes hanging down between their tits and Kathy had a solid metal collar with chains leading to her wrists and ankles. Each had their legs spread and their hands were behind their heads.

Susan gasped and whispered, “Oh my god Bill, what is going on? Why are they naked and on their knees?”

“They are my slaves and I am their Master.” He answered.

“Is that what you want from me?”

“No, you’ve made your decision, once you stripped and knelt at my door you surrendered yourself to me. Now I want you to kneel down and kiss my feet.” He stated firmly.

Susan stood motionless for a moment and looked in his eyes. She’d never seen this look before. It was a combination of dominance, confidence, and desire. Her knees buckled as she slowly dropped to her knees. As her resistance dissipated her head dropped down to his bare foot. When her lips touched his foot, her body shuddered as she tingled with excitement. She never felt more alive. Each kiss was more passionate than the last, and soon she was slathering wet kisses over the entire foot. Bill smiled and nodded to Cindy to bring in the sissies. Sarah was working on the other foot when Cindy led the sissies into the living room. Bill reached down and grabbed a handful of hair and roughly pulled Sarah to her feet, her back to the family. He smiled an evil smile as he turned her head towards Dave and Sean.

Sarah gasped when she saw the father and son, still dressed in their baby doll nighties. As she looked down their bodies, she noticed the cock cages attached to their groins. Bill slid his hand to her crotch and shoved his finger down her slit. When he pulled it back and shoved it in her face, she blushed at her juices coating it. Bill tilted her head back and her mouth opened. He shoved his finger deep in her mouth and commanded, “Suck your slime off my finger slave.”

Sarah’s mouth closed around the finger and her tongue cleaned her essence from his digit. Sarah’s eyes closed and her cunt pulsed, she had never been so humiliated before, nor had she ever been so excited. She slumped against her Master and moaned in acceptance.

Bill watched her surrender and smiled. He turned her to face him as he pulled out a thick leather collar from his pocket. Sarah’s eyes widened as she felt him fasten it around her neck. When he produced a small lock and locked it on, she almost fainted.

Bill attached a leash and let her slide to the floor. He called to Cindy, “get the harness and camera and let’s get started.”

Cindy rushed out to the kitchen and grabbed the strap-on and video camera and returned to Bill.

Bill looked at his slaves all kneeling on the floor, “Mommy slut, take our new addition and prepare her for her film debut.” Kathy grabbed Sarah’s leash and pulled her over to Susan and Cindy. She pushed her down on her back as the three women quickly pulled the harness up her legs. The strap-on had an eight inch black dildo protruding from one side and a smaller, five inch vibrator on the other side. As Kathy pushed the harness in place, she lined up the vibrator with Sarah’s dripping cunt and pushed. Sarah groaned and tried to move away but Susan and Cindy held her firmly in place. Once the vibrator was firmly implanted deep in Sarah, Kathy buckled the harness around her waist and locked it in place. Sarah looked down her body at the strange appendage sticking out from her crotch. She slid her hand down and wrapped it around her cock. She stroked it and felt the contours and flesh-like surface. As she stroked it harder, the vibrator moved in her cunt, driving her arousal even higher.

Kathy grabbed Sarah’s leash and pulled her to her knees. Sarah looked at Kathy and asked, “Oh god what’s happening to me?”

“You are about to fuck your first ass.” Kathy giggled while she turned Sarah towards Sean’s naked ass sticking up in the air.

“N ... N ... No I can’t do that. Not to Sean. He’s only a teen, I can’t do that. Please don’t make do that. It’s perverted and wrong, please don’t do this.” Sarah pleaded.

Bill standing behind Sarah grabbed a flogger off the end table and smacked her ass. “You have no choice and no say in what you’ll do. Now I want you to bend over and lick his ass. You don’t want it to be too painful for his tiny ass do you?”

Sarah jumped when the blow hit her back. She tried to crawl away, but Kathy held the leash tight and kept her in place as Bill brought the flogger down on her back again and again. Soon Sarah was squirming trying to get away from the painful blows pounding her back. Kathy released a little of the leash and Sarah head dropped to the floor, exposing her ass to Bill. Kathy dropped the leash and stepped on it holding her face on the floor. Bill grinned and redirected his blows to her firm hips. As each stroke landed, her cheeks turned a bright shade of red. Sarah was now blubbering as tears and snot covered her face.

When Bill finally stopped and asked, “Are you ready to obey slut?”

Sarah was defeated and quickly called out, “Oh god yes, please stop beating me, and I’ll do anything you say.”

“Then get up and lick Sean’s ass and get him ready to take your cock.” Bill commanded.

All the fight was gone from Sarah as she slowly rose and spread Sean’s cheeks. She grimaced as she lowered her lips to Sean’s pucker and lightly licked his ass. Bill lightly smacked Sarah’s red ass and she understood what her new Master wanted and licked with enthusiasm. Soon her tongue was buried deep in Sean’s ass coating it with her saliva.

Cindy was watching and dancing beside Bill. She was so aroused and excited she couldn’t stand still. When Kathy turned to get the video camera, Cindy grabbed Sarah’s leash and pulled her face from her baby brother’s ass.

“It’s time to get started slut, line your cock up to his ass and fuck away. Oh and by the way if you cum before we tell you to stop, you have to clean your cock with your tongue when you finish. If you can keep from coming, Sean gets to clean it.” Cindy gushed.

Sarah afraid that Bill would start spanking her again, lined up her cock with the boy’s ass and pushed. Just as the head entered Sean’s pucker, the vibrator sprang to life buried deep in her core. Sarah gasped and fell onto Sean’s back, shoving her entire cock deep inside him. Sean screamed in pain as there was no preparation and searing pain spread out from deep within his body. Sarah realized what she did and quickly backed up, but Bill stopped her before she could pull totally out of the abused orifice. Bill used his knee and pushed Sarah forward shoving her cock once again deep inside the boy.

Bill leaned down to Sarah’s ear and whispered, “Fuck him slave.”

Sarah, with the vibrator eliminating any resistance slowly started to fuck the teen’s ass driving her closer to her orgasm.

“Remember don’t cum or you have to clean your cock with your mouth.” Cindy jeered.

Sarah was no longer in control of her body as she was rapidly fucking Sean and pushing herself to a massive orgasm. She didn’t care about the consequences; the only thing that mattered was getting off.

When Bill smacked her ass again with the flogger, her body exploded as she dropped on top of Sean and they both fell to the floor. Sarah lay on the floor shaking as her orgasm coursed through her body. When she finally regained her senses, Cindy had removed the harness and was holding the dildo in front of her face. Sarah looked at the nasty dildo right in front of her mouth and started to back up, but Bill brought the flogger down on her back again. She knew she was trapped and slowly opened her mouth and extended her tongue. As soon as her tongue touched it, Cindy pushed hard and two inches slid into her open mouth. Sarah gagged but closed her mouth and proceeded to clean the dildo fresh out of Sean’s ass.

Bill watched as his girlfriend slipped deeper into submission and smiled at his slaves. “Okay slaves, she’s all yours.”

Cindy and Kathy squealed and grabbed her leash and pulled her to the bedroom with Susan following closely behind. As soon as the three women pushed Sarah onto the bed, they each attached cuffs to her ankles and wrists. Sarah was now spread eagle face up on the bed. Cindy blindfolded her and Kathy started to play with her cunt. Soon all three were licking, sucking and probing her helpless body.

Sarah was gasping for breath as it seemed like a lot more than three people touching her. Without sight her senses were heightened and each touch sent waves of pleasure throughout her body. Just as she was about to climax again, Cindy attached a nipple clamp on her right nipple. Sarah screamed in pain as her climax disappeared. Susan seeing an opportunity, slid her tongue up and down her dripping slit watching as Sarah’s arousal levels again climbed higher and higher. Again just before she orgasmed Cindy placed another clamp on her left nipple. This time though the pain joined with the pleasure and Sarah started to hump into Susan’s mouth, trying to push her body over the edge.

On and on it went, Cindy, Kathy, and Susan, drove Sarah right to the edge of an orgasm, only to deny her again and again. By the end of the hour, Sarah was drained begging for release and screaming to do whatever they want to be allowed to cum. It was when Sarah was at her weakest when they started to crop her body, striking her body over and over till the pain started to become pleasure. Sarah was so confused as pain followed by pleasure followed by pain, over and over till she couldn’t tell the difference.

After an hour and a half, Bill walked into the room. Sarah was covered in sweat, the sheets around her were soaked and her cunt was gushing fluids. Cindy was still tapping her bright red tits with a riding crop, as Sarah groaned with pleasure. He slid between her legs and lined his cock up to her cunt and pushed, going all the way in with one push.

Sarah’s mind was no longer functioning as she was on sensory overload. Her entire body hurt, but her entire body was aroused like never before. Every touch sent pulses down to her crotch and up to her brain. She had long ago given up begging for release. She was now in survival mode just trying not to go insane. When she felt the bed move and someone between her legs, she cringed at the thought that they were again going to tease her cunt again. But when a large cock buried itself deep inside her body, she screamed in ecstasy as her cunt clamped down on the organ trying to drain every bit of pleasure from it before it disappeared. But it didn’t disappear, it pushed further into her before it pulled back and push forward again. With each stroke Sarah was pushed higher and higher till she screamed. “Oh God Please may I cum?”

Bill watched his new slave beg for release and whispered in her ear, “Yes slut, surrender yourself to me and cum.”

Sarah’s body exploded in a massive orgasm, bucking Bill off her body as her muscles convulsed and her juice squirted out of her cunt. On and on it went as Susan dove between her legs and licked at her cunt, drinking down her fluids. This only prolonged Sarah’s orgasm as she continued to tremble with pleasure. Finally when Susan inserted three fingers deep inside Sarah’s love canal her body went rigid and she passed out. All four stared at the limp comatose slave lying in front of them and smiled. A new slave was added to the group.

Katie watched as her protégé follow her directions perfectly. Katie was lying naked on her bed, watching the large monitors streaming everything to her computer. She teased her body as the girls teased Sarah’s and when Bill finally took possession of her, Katie’s body was engulfed with pleasure as orgasm after orgasm racked her being. Now totally drained, Katie rolled over and drifted off into a deep sleep dreaming of when she would release her slaves to the world tomorrow.

Sarah slept for a couple of hours. When she woke she was lying between Sean and Dave. They were all naked. She was uncomfortable being naked next to Bill’s Dad and brother, her body was covered in dried cum and her pussy hurt. Before she could do anything, Dave dipped his head down to her core and started to lick her nether lips. In spite of coming several times earlier, her body quickly reacted to his talented tongue. Soon she was pushing her hips into his mouth, trying to get more of his tongue deeper inside her body. Not paying attention to Sean but only concentrating on her pussy, a shadow appeared above her head. Looking up, all she saw was Sean’s ass lowering towards her face. His cock was still encased in the cage, but his ass was fully available and his intention was obvious. Sarah at first tried to evade his maneuvers but with his legs on each side of her head, she submitted to the inevitable. As soon as his pucker touched her lips, she extended her tongue and probed his brown hole. Soon she was writhing with excitement as Dave was attacking her clit and her tongue deep in Sean’s ass. When her orgasm hit, she opened her eyes, her view blocked with Sean’s small testicles and caged cock. When she brought her hand up and shoved two fingers into Sean’s abused ass, his caged soft cock exploded and coated her face with his cream.

Katie was watching closely as she didn’t think a man could cum while in chastity cage, but Sean had just orgasmed all over Sarah’s face. She knew she would have to come up with something else to eliminate any climaxes from the sissy boys. She texted Bill to have Sarah wear Sean’s cum and not let her rinse her mouth out. She wanted her to taste Sean’s ass until she went home.

Bill read the text and walked into Sean’s room, watching the three naked bodies squirming and licking each other.

“STOP SLAVES,” He commanded.

All three jumped as they didn’t hear him come in. Sean tried to hide as he knew he wasn’t allowed to cum and he hoped to hide the evidence.

Bill pulled Sarah out of the bed and looked at her face. “Who came slave?”

“Sean did,” Sarah answered. “I was licking his ass when he went off.”

“You must have a very talented tongue slut. Anyone who can make a man cum while locked in a chastity cage is truly talented.” Bill stated as he clipped on her leash and pulled her down on her knees. “Follow me slut your night is just getting started.”

Sarah followed her Master out the door and down to the master bedroom. Sitting on the bed was Kathy and Susan. Both were naked except for their chastity belts with one difference. Screwed to the crotch of each belt was a large 8 inch dildo. Sarah gasped when she saw the faces of her fellow slaves as both had an evil smile. She knew that the cocks extending from their bodies were intended for her.

Sarah moaned as she turned to her Master, “Please Master, my body is very sore and I can’t handle anything in my pussy. Please can we wait a while and let me recover?”

“Listen up slave, you have no choice in the matter. If I want you to fuck someone you fuck them. It doesn’t matter if it’s the first, third, or the twentieth, you will fuck. Now go over and lick their cocks and get them ready to enter your body. Besides, they’re not going to fuck your cunt; they’re going for your ass.”

Sarah jumped back when she heard what Bill said. “No I’m not taking those up my ass. I know I gave you my body, and I want to be your slave, but being fucked in the ass by those monsters is not going to happen.” Sarah said as she reached up and tried to remove her collar.

“Bill reacted quickly and smacked her face with a viscous blow that twisted her head sideways. He followed it up with another blow to the other side of her face. “When you knocked on my door naked on your knees, you gave up any right to choose how your body is going to be used. Now just in case you decide to leave, there’s something you should see.” Bill explained as he grabbed a remote and turned on a TV mounted to the wall.

Sarah watched as a video started to play, she soon realized it was her on the porch stripping and knocking at the front door. When the door opened she watched herself follow Bill into the house. When she dropped to her knees and licked his feet, she groaned, but when she licked and fucked Sean’s ass, she knew her fate was sealed. However Bill didn’t turn off the video but fast forwarded it to just a few minutes ago, when Dave was eating her pussy and she was eating Sean’s ass again. Her shoulders slumped as the implied threat left her feeling helpless. She dropped her hands and said, “I’m sorry Master, I’ll do as you wish.”

Bill removed his belt and told Sarah to push her ass in the air and her face on the ground. Sarah got into position and waited for the first strike. When it arrived, she was surprised that it wasn’t just pain she felt, but a strange feeling of pleasure shot straight to her cunt. As Bill continued to smack her ass over and over again the pain and pleasure each built one on another till she was pushing her ass out to meet each strike.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.