Under Control - Cover

Under Control

Copyright© 2017 by MsKatie

Chapter 6

Katie now had only Bill to contend with. She called him over to kneel in front of her. She just received the device in the mail this afternoon. Steve knew that this would be the most difficult part of the evening. After this everyone would be totally submissive to Katie.

“Bill lie down on your back and spread your legs.” She instructed.

Bill, was wondering what was in store for him, looked over at Steve and spread his legs. “Mistress, haven’t I done as you have asked?” He asked nervously.

“Yes you have and I’m not taking away any of your authority, but I need to protect myself.” She answered as she knelt between his legs. She reached into the box beside her and pulled out a small ring with a small lithium battery attached. She wrapped it around his cock and locked it in place. Katie smiled as she pulled out a remote and turned it on. The ring’s LEDs blinked red for a few seconds then green. Katie pushed the first button on the remote and Bill grabbed his cock as pain shot out from his groin causing him to double up in pain. She pushed the second button and the pain stopped followed by intense pleasure as his cock was stimulated and hardened. In just a matter of seconds his cock erupted and shot his seed all over his stomach. Bill was spent after the tests.

Susan watched in amazement as she watched her brother climax. She crawled over before anyone could react and started to lick up his seed. Katie smiled at the submissive young woman and decided to reward her by turning on her butterfly vibrator buried in her chastity belt. The longer she licked the more intense the vibrations. Just before she was about to orgasm it stopped. Susan moaned and looked up at her Mistress and begged, “Please Mistress please let me cum?”

“Not now slave, maybe later if you’re good. Your boyfriend is about to arrive.” Katie said.

Katie leaned down to Bill and told him what the ring did. “Bill, as long as the ring is on you I control what happens to your cock. It has been programmed so that if you approach me without permission you feel pain. If you are good you feel pleasure. I can, with the push of a button control when you cum or if you cum. Each night you attach this charger. If you fail to charge it and the power level goes below 30% the pain starts. It will continue to increase till you charge it. You cannot go more than 200 feet from the network or the pain starts again. Only when I allow it can you go any further. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress, I understand.” He answered quietly.

“Now Susan and Cindy I want you to follow me to Cindy’s room. We need to talk about your boyfriends.” Katie said as she walked up the stairs followed closely by the two girls.

For the next twenty minutes she interviewed the girls. She learned that Susan’s boyfriend, Brian, was very much like her. He was 16, about the same height as Susan at 5’7” and skinny. He was also a geek and not part of the cool clicks at school.

Cindy’s boyfriend, Marcus, was just the opposite. He was 14, 5’5” and strongly built. He was a receiver on the JV football team and was destined to be a starter as soon as he started high school. Both boys were typical young boys constantly trying to get in the girls pants. Both girls had so far been able to get by with just petting and occasionally allowing them to feel their tits. Katie knew that she could use their hormones against them to get them to do whatever she wanted. She told the girls to slip on a baby doll semi-sheer nighty and wait till she called them down. Katie then went downstairs to instruct Bill and Kathy what she wanted them to do.

“Bill, when the boys get here I want you to have Kathy in the living room, naked with her collar and leash attached. She is to be cleaning the room. When I signal you come in and have her crawl over to you and suck your cock.”

Bill looked at her and said, “What is the signal?”

“Trust me you’ll know.” Katie giggled.

Katie then turned to the sissy boys. I want both of you to stay out of sight. When I send for you I want you to come in without a sound. You will crawl between the boy’s legs and suck their cocks. Do not touch them anywhere else but their cocks. When they cum in your mouth I want you to leave the room without a sound. If you don’t do exactly as I say you will be punished severely. Do you understand?” She demanded.

“Yes Mistress,” they replied in unison.

Steve walked into the kitchen and waited to see how things were going to work out. OK everyone get ready. As Katie turned to see how the room looked there was a knock at the door. Katie walked to the door and opened it.

Standing on the porch were Brian and Marcus. Katie made sure they caught a glimpse of Kathy cleaning the living room naked with her collar and leash before she stepped out on the porch.

“Hey boys, my name is Katie and we need to talk for a minute. Let’s sit over here I have a few questions.” She told them.

Both boys looked at her with confused looks but followed her to the chairs on the porch. “Are the girls here?” Brian asked.

“Oh they’ll be down in a few minutes. Did you notice their mother inside?”

Both boys blushed and nodded. Well things have changed around here and if you’re good you just might get your first blowjob tonight. Would like that?” Katie queried as she watched their reactions. Brian gulped and nodded his eyes big as saucers, while Marcus said, “Shit yeah.”

“Good but first there are new rules in the house. The women in the house are only allowed to wear certain clothes and as you noticed their Mom she is naked today. The guys are out tonight and won’t be back till later. But if you want to see the girls, you’re both going to have to strip down to your underwear. If you can’t do that then you’ll have to go home. But if you do that then I can guarantee that you will not get a blow job tonight and you’ll never ever get to fuck the girls. You have 30 seconds to decide or go back home.” Katie demanded.

Brian and Marcus both looked confused but Katie could see their rock hard cocks in their tight jeans. Marcus was the first to react; he pulled his shirt over his head and started to unbuckle his pants. Brian blushed but quickly followed suit. Katie watched and smiled as she knew right then she had them. They were thinking with their small heads. As soon as the boys were down to their undies, Katie led them inside.

As soon as they entered their eyes were drawn to Kathy dusting the furniture naked. Her leash was dangling from her collar. “Good evening Brian, Marcus, welcome. Would you like something to drink?” Kathy asked.

Both boys stood with their mouths agape and nodded. Kathy smiled and walked to the kitchen. Katie directed the boys to sit on the couch. “Now let me continue with the new rules. If you want to continue to see the girls you will have to follow all the rules. You will only see them here for the next couple of weeks. You will come over here each day and knock at the back door at 6 each night. Before you knock you will strip to your underpants and wait till you are invited in. You are not allowed to tell anyone about this and to insure this you will need to let the girls take a couple of pictures of you. If you tell anyone everyone at school will see those pictures and I’m sure you won’t want that.”

Just as the boys started to get nervous Kathy entered the room carrying the drinks. She knelt down in front of them and handed them to them. When they took them she slid her hands over their hard cocks and smiled. “I see you’re both excited to see the girls tonight. Too bad I’m so old or I might be interested in getting to know both of you better.” Kathy moaned as she squeezed their cocks. Who knows maybe Cindy or even Susan will let me have a taste.” Kathy whispered as she stood making sure her tits were in their face.

Katie almost laughed out loud as the boys both nodded when she asked if they would comply with the new rules, their eyes never leaving Kathy’s tits.

“OK then, let me call the girls down and we can get started.” Katie stated.

“Susan, Cindy the boys are here, come on down.” She yelled up the stairs. Katie made sure she turned on the girl’s vibrators to low. She wanted the girls just as horny as the boys. Both boys gasped as soon as they saw the girls on the stairs. Each were wearing a very short, almost shear baby doll nighty. Cindy’s was blue and Susan’s red. The girls walked to the boys and sat down beside them. Each followed their instructions perfectly as they each gave their boyfriend a passionate kiss with lots of tongue. By now the boy’s cocks were so hard they were sticking out of the briefs. Both boys had nice size cocks about 6 inches and 1 1/2” wide. When the girls pulled back from the kiss, Katie knew they would not be a problem. Katie reached into her pocket and pushed Bills remote.

Bill felt the vibration of his ring and knew it was time to enter the room. As soon as the boys saw him entering the room they covered their cocks. But they soon noticed that he too was naked as he sat down in the arm chair and called to his mother. “Mommy slut, crawl over her and suck my cock bitch.” He ordered. Kathy dropped to her knees, crawled over and enveloped his cock down her throat. Brian’s cock erupted as he watched the erotic scene play out. Marcus’s cock soon followed. Both girls smiled as they grabbed the boy’s briefs and pulled them down their legs. “Oh you can’t wear these, they’re a mess.” The boys didn’t even notice as they watched Kathy suck on Bill’s cock.

“Katie took charge as the girls were caressing the boy’s chests. Their cocks recovering quickly and both were soon hard again. She pulled out her camera and nodded to the girls. Susan slid her hand across Brian’s body and grabbed his right hand, while Cindy grabbed Marcus’s left hand. Each girl pushed the hand over to the other boy’s cock and wrapped the hand around it. The boy’s hardly even noticed what they were doing as their hands started to stroke the other’s cock. Each thought they were stroking their own cock. The girls slipped away to get out of the pic as Katie took picture after picture of them jerking each other off. As Kathy sucked Bill deeper and deeper into her throat the boys started to stroke faster and faster. Katie switched to video as she wanted to capture the boy’s climaxes. When Kathy pulled off Bill’s cock and started to stroke it, the boys gasped. Just as Bill exploded allover her face, both boy’s cocks erupted and spewed cum all over their chests up to their chins. It was then that they noticed that they had just committed their first homosexual act; they both jerked their hands away from the other’s cock. Both looked around the room and saw Katie filming them and the girls snickering and sitting back away and out of frame.

Marcus was the first to react, “Oh my god I’m not a queer. I want those pics and videos.” He demanded.

Katie just smiled and said, “Oh I don’t think so. As long as we have these you’re not going to tell anyone about what happens here, and trust me when I say these girls are going to make you very happy. We just don’t want you to go running your mouths. Now we just need a couple more and you will get your blowjobs.”

Marcus and Brian just sat there and nodded.

“Now girls get the boys ready for their first blowjobs.” Katie instructed

Susan and Cindy both slid their hands down and grabbed the boy’s soft cocks, while nibbling at their nipples. Both Brian and Marcus groaned as their cocks came to life again. In just a matter of minutes both boys’ cocks were ready to go again. As the girls kissed down their stomachs slowly getting closer, both stopped and sat up.

Cindy smiled and pulled out two blindfolds from behind her. “Ok, before I give my first blowjob you have to be blindfolded.” She said as she handed Susan one and both girls blindfolded the boys. As soon as they were totally blind, Katie signaled the sissies to come in. The girls waited till the sissies were in place still stroking the boys’ cocks. Just before the sissies swallowed the cocks the girls right behind the sissies spoke to the boys making them believe they were between their legs. Both Brian and Marcus groaned as Sean and Davie sucked their cocks into their mouths. Soon both sissies were fucking their faces with their cocks. Katie had started to video the whole thing making sure that the girls were not in the picture. They now had video of the boys jerking each other off and getting blowjobs from Sean and Dave. When their cocks erupted, both boys yelled out how great it was and couldn’t wait to do it again.

Katie smiled as she directed the sissies back out of the room. Susan and Cindy took their places between the boys’ legs and told them to remove their blindfolds.

Marcus and Brian both had big smiles on their faces as they looked down at the girls between their legs. Neither had any idea of what had happened.

Katie looked down at the boys and said, “Now remember, be here tomorrow at six and you can play with the girls some more.”

“No problem we’ll be here,” Said Brian as he and Marcus fist bumped. Both boys quickly got up and walked out to get their clothes on the porch. As soon as the door closed, Cindy gasped, “GOD THAT WAS HOT. I can’t wait till tomorrow. Will you be here tomorrow Mistress?”

“No, I’ll be watching though. I’ll give you instructions tomorrow. Sissies get in here now.” Katie said.

Sean and Dave quickly stepped into the room. Both were flushed with excitement. “Were you pleased Mistress?” Dave asked. “Will you please remove our cages so we and get some relief?”

“Not tonight, both of you strip and go to bed. Maybe tomorrow if you’re good. Bill they’re all yours, have fun, just don’t let anyone cum but you.” Katie instructed.

Bill smiled as he thought this might not be too bad after all.

As Katie and Steve walked out the door she looked over at him and smiled. Her entire body was trembling with excitement. The entire evening went perfectly, from enslaving and controlling Bill to trapping the boyfriends. Katie’s pussy was soaked and she needed relief and soon. As soon as they pulled out of the driveway, Katie’s hand quickly opened the tight leather pants. When she finally had them open enough she slid her hands down to her core and stroked her clit. Katie looked over at Steve lap and his large cock fully engorged, straining in the confines of his fatigues. She smiled as she leaned over and opened his pants and slid his cock out into the open. Steve groaned as the relief was instant. Katie slid closer so she could get a good grip and started to stroke his organ all the while diddling her own clit.

“God it was everything I could have imagined, I’ve dreamed of this exact scenario for so long I never thought it would come true.” Katie breathed.

Steve listened to his neighbor talk about how perfect it was, but his concentration was keeping the truck on the road as Katie, now fully into getting both of them off, squeezed his cock tighter and pumped faster. Katie no longer cared that they were driving down the road as both of their orgasms built steadily till first Steve spewed his seed all over his shirt and her hand. As soon as his cum hit her hand her own body exploded in a massive orgasm. Katie slumped down on the seat as her thoughts were on how this was a perfect ending to a super day.

Both were quiet during the remained of the trip back home. Neither bothered to clean up as Katie felt deliciously decant out in public, her pants soaked in cum beside her neighbor covered in his own cum.

When they pulled into the driveway, neither said a word, as both were lost in their own thoughts as they headed to their own apartments.

As soon as Katie closed the door behind her she stripped out of her clothes and ran to the computer. She wanted to see if her slaves were still playing or had settled down for the night.

As soon as the monitors came to life, Katie eyes were drawn to Sean’s room. Davie had his son’s face buried in his ass as he spewed derogatory comments about his teenage boy tonguing his ass. Katie knew that it wouldn’t be long till they would be fucking each other with anything they could find to orgasm.

Katie turned her attention to the girls. Katie watched as Cindy had Susan on her knees sucking her toes, while she played with her nipples. Both were moaning and trying to do anything to get off. She knew that by tomorrow they would almost do anything in order to climax. She smiled as she opened an app on the computer and turned on the vibrators in their belts, just enough to increase their arousal but not enough to get them off. She watched as the delay between giving the command till the vibrators started. She wanted to watch the frustration build as their arousal built to almost intolerable levels. What would they do when they realize that there would be no relief? She looked at the clock and made a mental bet with herself as to when they would be screaming into the cameras for their Mistress to let them orgasm.

Katie smiled as she lay down in bed dreaming of how she was going to drive their submission deeper till their own perverse minds took over and Katie only had to watch. She soon fell into a deep and satisfying slumber.

Bill has his mother kneeling on the bed, her chains dangling in front of her body. Bill slid behind her and caressed her ass, slowly sliding his fingers up and down the crack. Finally he paused at her brown ring and pushed. Kathy moaned as his finger probed deeper and deeper into her nether regions. Kathy loved the feeling of his probing finger wishing he would insert his cock and fill her completely. Bill watched his slave mother’s body respond to his probing and pulled his finger out and shoved it into her mouth. Kathy almost came at the nastiness of cleaning the finger just out of her ass. Bill continued to prod, pull and pinch Kathy’s body till she was begging to be allowed to orgasm.

Bill pushed her off the bed. “You sleep on the floor slave. Tomorrow morning I want to wake up with your mouth on my morning wood.” He then grabbed two pair of hand cuffs out of the drawer in the nightstand. He pulled Kathy’s hands behind her, stretching her slave chains tight around her waist. He attached the cuffs and Kathy groaned. There was no way she would be able to get off now. Bill grabbed her ankles and cuffed them together with the second pair. Now she would have to crawl across the floor in order to climb up and suck him off in the morning. He hoped that she wouldn’t be able to so he could punish his slave.

Cindy and Susan both were squirming in their beds. The vibrators still working on their clits. Both were humping their pillow trying to do anything to get that little nudge to push their bodies over the cliff and orgasm. Soon all the lights were off and the house quiet except for the occasional moan.

The next morning Bill woke to his slave mother’s mouth consuming his cock. He moaned as he loved to wake this way, but also because he wouldn’t be able to punish her.

Kathy’s body was stiff from sleeping bound with the chains, but it did nothing to quench the hunger in her cunt. It took her almost twenty minutes to get on the bed without disturbing her master. Once there she lay quietly till she noticed him stirring then attacked his cock. She was hoping that if she did a good enough job he would reward her and let her orgasm. She was proud that she could take his entire cock down her throat and soon felt his cock swell and spew his seed down her gullet. Kathy continued to suck his cock till it softened, then let it slip from her mouth.

Bill waited till he felt his cock slide from her mouth before he screamed at his slave and smacked her on her head. “Who told you to remove your mouth slave?”

Kathy quickly sucked the soft cock back into her oral cavity, as a tear slid down her cheek.

“Don’t you dare remove your mouth until I tell you and you better not make a mess slut.” Bill admonished.

Kathy sucked harder not wanting to disappoint her master, when she tasted the acidic taste of his urine. Kathy’s mouth quickly filled as she recovered from her surprise and started to swallow her son’s essence. Bill watched her face as she struggled to keep up with his flow hoping that she would fail. It only took a few minutes before Kathy choked and coughed as his piss spewed out of her mouth and all over his stomach. Kathy panicked as she didn’t know what to do. His cock was still pissing and was now going everywhere. She tried to capture it in her mouth again but bound as she was she stood no chance. She finally just positioned her mouth as close as possible trying to catch what she could.

Bill loved watching her struggle; he didn’t care if the bed was soaked. She would have to fix it before he went to bed tonight.

“You fucking incompetent slut, can’t you do anything right?” He screamed as he took his foot and shoved her off the bed. Kathy landed in a heap begging forgiveness for her failure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.