Under Control - Cover

Under Control

Copyright© 2017 by MsKatie

Chapter 2

Dave watched as the dominating woman walked out the door. He was now sitting in the back of a café wearing a girls training bra, stockings, girly panties and his pants legs were cut so short his new panties showed. There was no way he could go back to work. In fact, he couldn’t even go get his car in the company garage. There were cameras everywhere and he would be sure to run into someone he knew. As panic started to envelope his mind he remembered his cell. He pulled it out of his pocket, looked up cab companies and called a cab. He then walked out the back door to meet the cab. Hopefully it would arrive soon and no one he knew would see him.

Katie walked over to her car and waited to see what Dave would do. A few minutes later she caught sight of him standing near the alley behind the café. When the cab arrived Dave quickly jumped into the back seat clutching his instructions and gave the driver his address. The driver looked at the strangely dressed man grunted and started the fare box.

Dave was shaking like a leaf sitting in public, wearing the training bra, stockings, and cutoff pants. He never even considered taking anything off but sat quietly wondering what was going to happen next. He looked down at his hands and saw the instructions his tormenter had given him. Looking around he slowly opened the envelope and pulled out the pages. Dave unfolded them and started to read.

Dave, As you now realize I control your life. With that you need to complete the following by no later than 6:00 pm tomorrow.

1. You are to purchase wireless webcams for each room including the basement, bathrooms and closets. These webcams should be motion activated and hi-def.

2. Make sure when you install them they cover the entire room. There will be no blind spots.

3. You are also to purchase a wireless server to connect all cams. I will set them up. You will not be able to monitor the feeds.

4. Remove all hair from your body below your neck.

5. Throw out all underwear. Both yours and your wife’s. I will control what you both wear from now on.

6. You will take Cindy out to the mall and she will purchase your new panties and training bras. From now on you will only wear women’s underwear.

7. You and your wife will no longer have sex in any form without permission. Neither of you are allowed to climax without permission.

8. When at home you are only allowed to wear panties, bras, and stockings or nothing. Kathy will stay nude at all times in the house. I will have to approve all clothing worn outside the house.

9. Bathroom usage is by permission only.

10.You are to move into your son Sean’s room tonight. I will inform you of any other changes when I visit tomorrow evening.

Dave read the instructions and moaned. How could he demand respect from anyone in the house dressed as a sissy and sleeping with his son? Dave put the papers back into the envelope and stared out the window. How am I going to tell Kathy?

Kathy was sitting at the home computer when her cell buzzed. She didn’t recognize the number but answered it anyway.

“Hello” She said.

“Hello Kathy,” Katie answered, “Your husband Dave is on his way home and will arrive in a few minutes.”

“Oh, is he OK? Has there been an accident?” Kathy asked with a little panic in her voice.

“Oh, he’s fine. However, things are going to change. I just wanted to give you a heads up. When he gets home he needs to have a talk and I want you to pay close attention. Your lives as you know it is going to change.” Katie teased. She loves to make people uncomfortable, to take away a little of their confidence.

“What are talking about? What changes? Who are you?” Kathy fired off question after question.

“Look Kathy you’ve been a very bad girl surfing incest porn, again haven’t you? Well so has your husband only he’s doing it at work. Because of his porn addiction his continued employment is now in my hands. If you don’t do as instructed he will be fired and will most certainly go to jail. You and your kids will be out on the street in only a matter of days. So, I would suggest you listen very closely to what that wimp Dave has to say and do exactly as you are told. Do I make myself clear?”

“Wh ... Wh ... what do you mean?” she answered her voice shaking.

“You know exactly what I mean you horny slut.”

“Who is this? What do you want?” Kathy asked again.

“Who I am doesn’t matter, what I want does. Your wimp of a husband is on the way home dressed as the sissy he is. When he gets home you and he are to read my instructions and follow them to the letter. Do you understand SLUT?”

“Why would I do that? I’m not going to do it. You can’t make me? I’m hanging up now.” Kathy answered.

“You do that and I will ruin your family. I dressed your sissy hubby and I control if he works or if he goes to jail. The choice is yours.” Katie said and hung up the phone.

Kathy sat at the desk in shock. She stared at the screen, ‘how could she know I’m reading incest porn? God what did Dave do?’ Kathy thought as she closed the browser and turned off the computer.

Dave arrived a few minutes later. When he walked in the door Kathy was sitting in the living room. Kathy gasped as she saw standing in front of her, her husband, wearing no shirt and only wearing a training bra with bright red lipstick smeared all over his chest. His pant legs were cut so short you could see he was wearing frilly pink panties. His legs covered with a pair of thigh high stockings. “Oh, my god Dave what are you wearing and why?” Kathie gasped.

“Please honey I can explain, I fucked up at work and we need to talk.” Dave begged.

Kathy looked at her emasculated husband and started to cry. “Oh, God Dave what have you done?

“Kathy honey I’m in trouble. I was searching the internet at work and ended up getting caught looking at porn. Because of that the company network was infected with a virus and some company files were stolen. The company hired a security consultant and she found me out. I don’t know how she did it but now it looks like I sold company secrets to our competitor and if she turns me in I’ll go to jail.” Dave cried.

“She’s blackmailing me and if we don’t do exactly what she says we will be ruined.” He continued.

“What do we have to do?” Kathy asked.

Dave looked down and handed her the instructions.

Kathy opened the envelope and read the pages, her face paled as she continued reading. “Oh, My God Dave we can’t do this. What will our kids say? We can’t run around naked. And the cameras, we’ll have no privacy.”

“I know but if we don’t I’ll end up in jail and you and the kids will be out on the street. Please honey work with me. We’ll find a way out of this someway.”

“What do we do first?” Kathy asked.

“Well at least we don’t have to go naked until I get the webcam up and working. I’ll change out of these clothes and go get them. When Cindy comes home we’ll explain things to her and go shopping for my new undies. I guess before we turn on the camera we can have a family meeting. Then we strip and start our new life. The bitch said she would come by tomorrow at six.” Dave explained but he wasn’t sure if that would be good enough to please their new master.

Katie was sitting in her cubical at the office. What Dave didn’t know was she had control of both his and Kathy’s cells and heard everything they said. Wanting to keep the pressure on and humiliate them further, she called the home phone.

Both Dave and Kathy jumped when the phone rang. Kathy reached over and answered it. “Hello,” Kathy said.

“Hello slut, are you naked yet?” Katie demanded.

Kathy gasped and said, “Oh God it’s you. I ... I ... I’m not yet. We were just talking about your orders. We haven’t had a chance yet.”

“I know exactly what you talked about. Now get naked now! Both of you strip right now and stay naked until I tell you different.”

“But we haven’t talked to the kids yet. Please let us at least talk to them first.” Kathy begged.

“Not happening slut. Now get naked and have Dave open his laptop. I will take things from there. I can control it from here and turn on his camera. Until you get the webcams functioning the laptop stays on and pointed at you. I want to be able to see yours and his naked bodies whenever I feel like it.”

Kathy looked at Dave and started to cry. “It’s her, she said that she heard everything we said and wants us to strip and stay naked until she gives us permission to dress.”

Dave moaned as the reality of the situation was starting to hit home. “Beg her for more time. We need to talk to the kids.” He pleaded.

“I tried but we have don’t have a choice?”

Katie listened to them and smiled. It was time for their first punishment. “Sluts you’ve taken too long to do as commanded. Now get naked and get that laptop open.”

Kathy looked at Dave, stood and slowly started to strip. Dave realizing, they had no choice, he did the same. As soon as they were naked he opened his laptop and both of them stood in front of the screen.

Katie watched as the laptop camera started up and let her see the two naked slaves standing in their living room. “Because you both didn’t follow my instructions to the letter you will now be punished. Dave remove your belt from your shorts. You’ll now give each other twenty lashes with the belt. If I think they are not hard enough you’ll do it again, and you will keep doing it until I am satisfied. Dave, you will start on Kathy.”

Dave couldn’t move, the thought of beating his wife with a belt locked his brain. “Please don’t make us do this. I’m sorry it’s my fault. Have her beat me. We’ll obey from now on. Please have mercy,” Dave pleaded.

“Not following instructions again it’s now thirty lashes. Care to try for forty?”

Not wanting to make this any worse, Dave picked up his shorts and removed the belt. It was just over 40” long and 1 1/2” wide. It was black and was a weave of smaller leather strips. He doubled the belt and looked over at his frightened wife. “Honey I’m so sorry but please bend over the arm of the recliner.”

Kathy shaking in fear slowly turned and bent her body over the arm of the leather recliner. Her tits now pushed down on the seat and her head resting on the other arm. Kathy’s mind was trying to make sense of everything when the first blow landed on her virgin ass. The pain shot up her spine and straight to her brain. Kathy screamed and her hand shot to her ass and rubbed the welt quickly forming. The second blow landed just below the first and Kathy’s head shot up and she dropped to the floor.

Katie watched the wimp whipping his wife’s ass and decided to ramp it up further. “Not good enough Dave. I want it harder and she didn’t stay in position and didn’t count. Those two don’t count. Start over and Kathy you better stay in position and keep those hands away from your ass.”

When Kathy heard the commands, she lost control and started to hysterically cry. The first two shots hurt like crazy and now she had to count. Kathy slowly crawled into position and waited for Dave to continue.

Crack next blow landed and was much harder and the pain was excruciating. She screamed but remained in position as ordered. “ONE,” she cried.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, three blows landed quickly on her rapidly bruising ass.

“OHHHHHH ... GOD ... TWO, THREE, FOUR, PLEASE MISTRESS HAVE MERCY. I WILL NEVER DISOBEY AGAIN!” Kathy screamed.

“Oh, I know you won’t after this, because the next time its fifty stroke with the belt.” Katie answered.

Dave continued to pound his wife’s abused ass over and over again till finally he reached thirty. Kathy was blubbering and begging to do anything to please her mistress, but she counted each stroke and remained in position.

Dave dropped the belt and bend down to comfort his crying wife. But instead of comforting her she lashed out and screamed at the naked wimp that just finished beating her. “Get away from me you worthless wimp. This is all your fault and I’ll never forgive you. Now get down here while I pound your ass for a while and see how you like getting beaten.” She screamed at her fucking wimp of a husband.

Dave backed away from her and quietly said, “Yes dear.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.