OTHER KNIGHTS - Cover

OTHER KNIGHTS

 

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

“Let’s try and get Brian involved?” my sister said conspiratorially. “Does he have a girlfriend or a girl he lusts for?”

“You!” Susan said to Nancy.

“No! Really?”

“Be careful,” I said from the front seat.

“Does he still live at home?” Nan asked, her new BFF sex partner.

“No, he moved out, he’s living by himself.”


“I’ve been fucked and need to rest for a while. Can you stay over tonight, Sue?”

“Sure, you two don’t make love in the house when everybody is home, do you?”

“Not usually,” my sister said, “But if you stay over and share my bed with me, maybe we can get Johnny to join us after everyone has gone to bed?”

“Our sister Carol sleeps very lightly, we would have to be very quiet,” I said from the front of the car.


Ms. Bones called home to ask if she could stay over and it was approved. They are similar enough in height and figure they can share clothes.

I pulled up to our house and went inside with a girl on each arm. Carol watched and giggled as we all walked by her.

Mom welcomed our guest, finding out she had already checked in with her mother.

Dad was home early, also welcoming our guest, stopping to give Susan’s backside a look that I hoped Mom didn’t see on his face.

They went into Nancy’s room, and I went into mine, needing a nice hot shower.

Despite the new and improved Carol, I locked the door before I undressed myself.

After the refreshing nature of it, I walked into my room finding Nancy and Susan looking directly at my fully erect bigness.

They went through a game of rock-paper-scissors, and our guest dropped to give me a blow job.

Quickly unwilling to make her stop, I took her by her head and fucked her face, something she hadn’t likely ever had done before.

After gagging, she said, “I liked that, Johnny,” before she reconnected. They were both completely dressed, only changed into fresh clothes.

She was quite ambitious and I did fill her mouth with a rather big load. What surprised me was her getting up and cum-swapping it with my sister.

What a wild sight to behold!


Dinner was boneless, skinless chicken breasts, baked to perfection, a large bowl of elbow macaroni and homemade sourdough toast.

“Are you trying to make us all fat?” I said.

The girls all giggled, even Carol.

“You all seem to burn calories three times faster than your father or I,” she answered looking at Dad.

“Hey!”

“Mr. Knight,” Susan said. “You are built just like my father, and he is very good looking.”

Nan looked at her strangely for a moment, then looked back at me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.