OTHER KNIGHTS - Cover

OTHER KNIGHTS

 

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Back in my room, I heard a knock, then “Johnny, can I come in please?”

“Please do,” I responded from sitting on my bed. Nancy was sitting next to me.

“Do you still want me to prove that Nancy and I are lovers, Carol?”

“Only if you want to. While sitting in my room, I realized how much of a bitch I have been to you two. A lot of that is due to not having my oldest brother around to tease me and smile at me.”

“I make have helped that get better. I’ll explain later, Nancy, could you open one of those new condoms please?”

I got up, and undid my belt, and dropped my trousers and my boxers.


What Carol did and didn’t see is nobody’s business, she is only twelve years old.

She wondered if Randall was bigger than I,
“That is why you need to wait until you are at least 14 years old, Little sister. If I remember correctly, he is larger than I am. You need to grow up, both physically and emotionally.”

She did say, “Thank you for letting me explain my situation,” and she left.

After closing the door, Nancy became Susan and removed her panties, while asking me to get on my back. She wanted to feel how this enclosed erection holder felt inside her. I gave her a pillow to hold onto and the moment she slid all the way down me, she was screaming into it.

I couldn’t hold back even for a minute and filled the condom up. She loved how that felt, but still she climbed off, pulled it off me, and emptied the contents of it into her mouth. God, she has become a cum slut.

She also put her mouth on my now cum covered dick and cleaned me off as well.

“I love how your cum tastes, Michael. I feel so slutty. Thank you!”

She put her panties back on, and I got myself completely dressed. Moments later, mom came in and said, “Your idea worked, Honey. Everybody seemed to like it, especially Carol. You know that kiss, we can never tell your father about, OK?”

“We’ll always have ... the kitchen, Olivia!”

“You are such a romantic, Johnny!”

“I’m glad for you and Dad, you deserve some time away from us kids.”

“We are doing it next year, so you and Nancy will be at IU, and Carol and Randall will be up in Santa Fe. We need to make plans for someone to check on the house while we are gone.”

Carol knocked and came in saying, “I just got off the phone with Sandy Steiner, and her parents and her would be more than happy to make sure nothing happens to our house.”

I saw a minor miracle and Olivia and Carol hugged each other. They have identical hair color, only Moms is in a short cut, and Carols goes practically to the floor.

This was a long time coming, and Nancy and Carol hugged after that, followed by my little sister walking up to me, and giving me a kiss right on ther lips!

Mother took her from my room, leaving Nancy and I alone.

We were looking forward to more pictures and videos the next morning.


After Nancy took her third daily birth control pill, we went off to Biggs, to find out what we were doing that day.

Ms. Biggs had a single bed with a white sheet on it, and lots of pillows.

Out of the bathroom walked Susan Beans, completely naked. She waved at us. She was much prettier than I recalled.

“What’s she doing here?” my sister said to Ms. Biggs.

“I remembered she knew you and is willing to join you and your brother in some very naughty porn?”

“Susan,” she said, “Do not fall in love with Johnny, no matter what we do with one another, OK?”

“I promise,” she said, “You two are doing this together?”

“For a while now,” my sister said undressing as if she was showing off.

Then, she went over to me, and started undressing me, as Sylvia picked up a camera and started taking pictures. My little sister interrupted undressing me as we kissed like the lovers we had become.

Once she had me naked, she got me on the bed, and we enjoined and began a really slow and marvelous fuck. Our picture taker changed to the video camera, and started making a circle around the bed, as I reached up to play with her boobs. She might be 15, but is acting much older, as Miss Bean asked, “May I join you, please?”

“What do you want to do?”

“I could sit on his face and he could lick me while we made out with each other?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.