OTHER KNIGHTS - Cover

OTHER KNIGHTS

 

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

To give my sisters support, I went along on the trip to the doctor. Nan knew what to expect, but Carol likely had no idea what a pelvic exam was all about.

From the doctor’s office, I went in with Nancy to drop off the prescriptions. Carol was very uncomfortable, but hadn’t said a word since coming out of her pelvic exam.

The old gentleman said we could wait, so we walked over to the family planning section, or Trojan Central. It was amazing all the choices they have these days. I explained about the ones I had seen before, like the ones that advertised ‘Extra Head Room!’

I was out personally, so I grabbed a few dozen of the dual pleasure style.

I had a hundred-dollar bill on me, and paid for my Trojans and got the prescription.

The old gentleman said, “You seem awfully young, but remember love conquers all!”

That made Nancy almost cry, as we got back in the car.

Almost immediately, Carol stuck her hand in the bag, pulling out one of my 12-paks saying, “Johnny got some condoms ... and they are ‘Dual Pleasure.’” She went on to read out loud, “Dual Pleasure condoms offer greater sensation for both partners. They feature more headroom for his comfort and a textured surface for hers.”

She put them back in the bag.

As mom drove off, she asked, “Do you have a girlfriend you need those for, Honey?”

“I got a package for me, and the other is for Carol, in case she ever gets attacked by a friendly weapon!”

“Ha Ha Ha!” she said. “I’ll probably end up with a jerk who has a two-inch penis!”

That made Mom laugh out loud, “It’s not the size, but the force behind it, Honey?”

“May the Force be with you,” I said causing everybody, even Carol, to laugh out loud.

“That’s funny, but sick. If Darth Vader had had sex, maybe he wouldn’t have been so mean!” Carol said.

“But Darth Vader was the father of Luke and Leia, so in his case, it didn’t help, did it?” Mom said, leading another round of laughter.

“Maybe, Johnny could help me understand how these condoms work. How about it big brother, could you teach me all about sex?”

“He will not do that! He is 18, you are 12, and you are brother and sister. That is wrong on way too many levels, Carol!” our mother said as we pulled into the house garage.

Carol whispered to me, “Could I at least see you model one of these ‘Dual Pleasure’ Big Brother?”

I think she was serious, but Nancy said, “From what you have told me, I thought you would prefer to let Randall teach you that?”

In a moment of ... clarity, my littlest sister said, “He still sees me as a fly that buzzes around him. I need to get boobs before he will do anything. Have you seen how big breasted the girls are he dates, they must be D-Cups or bigger. He knows how I feel, but he doesn’t feel the same thing, yet.”

Wow!

“Have patience, Carol,” I said. “Boobs aren’t everything, you have a very pretty face, and your hair is so long. Be the best Carol you can become. You love theatre, so does he, so when you get to high school, make sure he comes to see everything you do. If he is into you, he’ll show it, have patience, OK?”

She admitted she loved her brother, who is eight years older than she is.

“Carol, there is something we need to tell you, but you need to keep the secret forever and ever, OK?” Nancy explained.

“I love secrets, what is it?”

Nancy said it, “Johnny and I are lovers, we have been intimate with each other. Can you keep that from Mom, Dad and Randall?”

“Prove it!” she said with crossed arms.

“Just a minute, OK?” I said. I found Mom in the kitchen tooling around. “What’s going on, Beautiful?”

“I was thinking how this place is going to be so empty ... when you guys leave for college together. I’m feeling old, Honey. I have given some thought to talking your father into a second honeymoon, but what would we do with Carol?”

“Suggest to Randall to let her stay with him, that would solve things, wouldn’t it?”

“Do you think she would be willing to do that, and what about Randall? Wouldn’t she just be in the way?”

“I believe she has a crush on him, but you didn’t hear that from me, OK?”

“Really?”

“Talk to Randall, I’ll talk to Carol about it, if that is OK with you?”

“You would do that for me?” she said, with her eyes watering up. “For your father and me?”

“Give me some time to deal with Carol, please? I will do all I can for you and Dad. I love you so much, Beautiful woman!”

I did what I had been anticipating but hadn’t had the opportunity before, but she was looking at me, so I put her face in my hands and gave her a very soft and gentle kiss on the lips, then walked away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.