OTHER KNIGHTS - Cover

OTHER KNIGHTS

 

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

“What sounds even better is $1,000 per or we leave here today and report you to the police.”

“$1,000 per sounds fine,” she said without hesitation. “I will need you every other day until the summer is over. You can stop now, John. Does that work?

I stopped, pulled out and helped my sister sit down. “What do you think, Sis, $4,000 a week each, for six weeks. That’s a lot of money to take with us to Indiana University!”

She rushed to the bathroom, before she answered.


She came back a few minutes later saying, “You got a deal, big brother, but I need to get on birth control, don’t you think?”

Sylvia brought her a pill and a bottle of cold water, “This is supposed to be 95% effective, when taken within 72 hours. I promise to keep a supply provided you two can make more videos like you just did. You looked worried when I picked the video camera. Unless you know someone in the middle east, you will not be found out. I can guarantee that!”

“We’re done for the day, good work you two.”

We both put our clothes on, and she handed us each ten crisp $100 dollar bills.

Nancy was walking gingerly and we left the place.

Once in the car, she said, “I think you broke my pussy, big brother! I love you so much.”

“That was amazing, wasn’t it ... I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

“No, I’m alright, just feel like I’ve been ridden hard and put away wet.”

We heard that expression watching TV a lot together. From her point of view, it must be accurate.

“You realize that if she didn’t have those pills, you would likely be pregnant right about now?”

“Yeah, isn’t that exciting, big brother?”

“You are enjoying all of this, aren’t you?”

“Of course, I am, when you slipped inside me, it was fantastic, fucking fantastic.”

“Potty mouth, I wonder if she may want me inside your ass, in the future?”

“Now, who is the potty mouth?” she said, putting her hand directly on my pant covered dick. “I really need to get on birth control, how are we going to do that, exactly?”

“An idea is forming, my dear sweet Nancy,” I said.”

“The moment we get home, you need to get to your bathroom, and take a shower or a bath. I’m worried about how hard I pounded my dick inside your happy place?”

She laughed at me, as she traced her finger on my building erection.

She always moves away from me when we get near the house, and as we got out, I told her to act like she was sick.

I opened the door saying, “I think Nancy is sick, go to your room OK, Sis?”

Carol looked worried and followed us. “You didn’t make her eat something the shouldn’t, did you Johnny?”

“I think she may have cramps,” I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.