OTHER KNIGHTS
Chapter 14

 

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Nancy,” Sylvia said, “I need you to lean over the back of the sofa, please?”

“No, with your left side towards me, please?”

We had talked about this ... that we would be posed as if we were making love, but they would only show us from the waist up. I even had my sister give me a blowjob before we got to the studio, just in case!

“Honey, I need you to move your pretty butt so you can see the camera, OK?”

I put my hands on her and moved her butt to what is called a 3/4 shot in the theatre. I knew that from Randall who is a theatre geek.

“Stay there, John...” she said, “Get close enough so people would think you are making love with her from behind.”

With my fully erect status, that could be tricky. I pushed it down and moved in close, really close. My sister giggled, looking back at what I was doing.

“Hold it! Perfect.”

“People are going to love that picture, you two. Can you get in closer, John?”

“Sure thing,” I said, now I was very close to my dick actually penetrating my sister, but only my tip.

“Ugh,” was the sound from my sister.

“Hold it! Keep holding it,” she said moving around to see us, getting very close to my sister’s face. “Show us that pretty smile Nancy. You two are naturals at this. OK, you can breathe and move again.”

“Can we see the pictures, please?” I asked.

“Give me a minute, please?” she said sounding worked up,

“Were you inside me? It felt amazing, Michael!”

“I’m sorry, but I was just a little. Are you OK, Susan?”

“Ohhhh, yeah,” she said in a huskier voice.


Without getting dressed, we saw the pictures, and it did look like we were having sex.

The next shot was straight on my sister’s face, with me behind her again looking like we were fucking.

“John,” Sylvia said. “I’m taking a video this time, so I need some action from you, please?”

“What kind of action?” I asked.

“Pardon my french, but I need you to pretend you are fucking her and enjoying it as much as she is.”

“Yeah, Michael, get with it,” my little sister said. “Give it to me, please?”

She is clearly loving all of this. We talked quietly for a minute, then got back in the position.

“Everything OK?” Ms. Biggs asked.

“We’re fine,” Susan said as I slipped completely up inside her pussy, and she gave out a moan.

Sylvia got her video camera, didn’t stop us as I was actually fucking my sister. Sylvia went around us, and I made sure I was in and completely up against her, because soft porn means you can’t see the dick.

“Keep going, you two, if you need to pull out for protections sake, just do it, John.”

She sounded aroused, so we must have been doing it right. She changed directions as I kept going. Something I saw from watching videos, was the guy grabbing the girl by her hairs and pulling on it. I tried that, and Sylvia was soaking it all in.

Because of my BJ by my sister before we got there I was doing just fine as we were basically making a porn video. It had gone on for over five minutes, until I heard Sylvia say, “I have some of those Plan B pills, if you want to let him cum inside you, Nancy?”

My sister nodded OK, and I ramped up to our first ever complete act of lovemaking, which was being taped. Nobody we know had better see this or we are both in deep shit.

I felt my nuts tingling inside as they always do, just before I cum. This won’t be as voluminous as our BJ had but I couldn’t keep from slowing down a little, as I said, “Here I cum, baby ... there’s a lot.”

Susan had been on automatic during all of this, enjoying my enflamed and enlarged cock. When I announced what I said, she said, “Ohh God, that feels so awesome, cum inside me, please fill me up, please?”

Sylvia knew we were brother and sister. With a video made of us fucking each other, she could make a ton of money, and I had an idea.

She put down her video camera and picked up her regular, saying, “Stay inside her, Johnny for as long as you can, please?”

With my analytical mind, I said, “Since we basically did a taboo incest movie for you, I expect we will be paid considerably more from this point on, am I right Ms. Biggs?”

“How does $750 per sound to you?” she said still taking pictures.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.