OTHER KNIGHTS - Cover

OTHER KNIGHTS

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

I asked her to turn around, which she did without hesitation. Before her, I had seen a few naked women, but I doubt she had seen a guy in a swimsuit, much less a speedo.

I’d never had one on before, and the problem I had was ‘up or down?’ I decided down, then I said for her to turn and look.

She couldn’t keep from giggling, but after a moment she said, “It looks good on you, Michael.”

“Thank you,” was the only thing for me to say. At that particular moment, I flexed and she saw it.

“It doesn’t hurt, does it?”

“What?”

“The suit. It looks rather tight, Michael!”

I grew and flexed, before I could say, “It’s not so bad.”

By now the precise outline of my dick was showing through the material. She got to her knees and touched me from the outside. That felt rather nice, but I was trying my best to not react vocally to her touch.

“Is your ... boner bigger than most, Michael?”

God, she actually asked me that!

“You are not even 15, have you ever seen or touched one before?”

“Nope,” she responded still on her knees, touching me again.

“You better stop that, or I will have an accident, OK Sue?”

Getting to her feet, “Sorry, Michael.”

“Turn around, please, I need to take it off now.”

“OK, you are very muscular, Big brother,” she said. “How much are they?”

After changing back, with much relief, I looked at the package and saw a price of $39. We walked back out, and I let her select another one in a different color and she picked Navy Blue, and she paid for them.

She walked by the women’s swimwear, asking, “Should I get a bikini, like the one Kaley was wearing?”

“That’s up to you, but don’t let anyone see you in it, especially Dad,” I said.

“Yeah, he would have a cow, wouldn’t he?”

Years of watching the Simpsons with her sister has given her quite the language skills.

Since she knew her size, she got two bikinis, closely matching the same colors I got my speedos. Out of the blue the woman asked her if she needed a home waxing kit, and she got one.

Our Santa Fe tasks complete, I suggested we swing by Randall’s new place, but she kiboshed that worried we may catch him and Carol doing something they shouldn’t be.

Good idea, so we went back to La Cienega, stopping at Biggs Modeling. We walked in with swimsuits in our hands, and she approved of them.

“Do you want to take some pictures today? I can show you how you look, if you want?”

I looked at my sister, who said, ‘Why not?”

There was a boys and girls dressing room in the back, so we waved and went in to change agreeing to wear the red first.

I was quite hard, but managed to get my red speedo on. I hoped I didn’t embarrass myself or my sister.

I heard Sylvia locking the front door and she came back and said, “My goodness, you both look ... so young!”

We both giggled. I never giggle.

Susan looked remarkable, with no hair showing, thankfully. I doubt she would’ve come out of the dressing otherwise.

Sylvia combed through both of our hair a few times, then picked up a camera saying, “Don’t try to pose, just act naturally, please?”

I never heard a camera going off so much and so fast.

“Hold hands, please?” she asked, taking more pictures.

“Could you please get close enough to kiss, but don’t?” More pictures.

“You two are quite photogenic,” she said.

“John, put her in front of you with your arms around her midsection, please?”

More pictures.

“Closer together, please?”

My front was now touching her butt, causing her to giggle.

“More of that, please?” she said.

Her giggling was infectious, and I started as well, turning her to me and giving her a very light kiss.

“My goodness, how cute is that,” Ms. Bigg said. “Keep the kisses light and innocent please ... keep going.”

We were having a blast, while she was taking our picture. We were also now groin to groin, and her giggles were for a different reason.

“Take a break, you two. Depending on how available you are you could make a lot of money this summer.”

She stepped away to do something with her camera. My sister looked down and saw my speedo was quite extended.

“You have been holding out on me, haven’t you, Johnny?”

“You are so beautiful, I couldn’t help myself. I need to pee, be right back.”


Sylvia came back and asked us to change. I had my sister in front of me so as to not reveal my boner.

She giggled as we went back to our dressing rooms.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.