OTHER KNIGHTS - Cover

OTHER KNIGHTS

 

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of John and Nancy Knight. Take a read, and find out how their love began! Things start slow, but quickly heat up!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

STORY TAKES PLACE: 2010
SETTING: La Cienega, New Mexico
CHARACTERS:
NANCY KNIGHT
JOHN KNIGHT


My name is John Knight, I have an older brother Randall, and two younger sisters, Nancy and Carol.

However, this story is about Nancy and me. She is the smartest of all of us, skipping a total of three grades along the way from fifth to twelfth grades.

While my little sister Carol has pretty, red hair only five inches shorter than she is tall, and my big brother Randall is very tall, us two middle kids are more average.

I am 18, she is 15 and three-quarter, but because of her grade jumping, we are heading off to the same college together, the Indiana University, in Bloomington, to be specific. That happens after we decided to take a year off, together.

You would never guess what has happened between us as we’ve grown up together.

We’ve become illicit, incestuous lovers!

Here’s the exact story:

She turned 15 a month before school was out, she had come home excited ... so excited, she was surrounded by everybody in the house, Carol, and her best friend Sandra Steiner, my big brother Randall, and our parents.

“What is it?” I asked.

“My best friend Susan Beans got a job as a model, and she is making so much money, she told me and wants me to join her.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” our father said. “I need to know a lot more before I let my daughter ‘Pose’ for anybody, wearing who knows what?” He actually used air quotes.

“Dad,” I responded. “I could go with her as a chaperone, find out more information and report back to you and Mom?”

“You would do that for me, Johnny?” she said turning to me.

“Sure kid,” I said to her, noticing how pretty her eyes have become.

“Could I come along?” Carol asked.

“Absolutely Not! Nancy just turned 15, but you are only 12, young lady!”

“It’s a legitimate photographer who works from a mall only four miles from here. John will take me tomorrow, if you agree to let us at least check it all out,” my sister said.

“John,” our father said, “You have good instincts, I trust your opinion, protect her please. Maybe if it works out, Carol, in a few years, can try it too.”

“Goodie,” she said clapping her hands and running to Randall, and they had a look between them.


After dinner, I knocked on my sister’s door, hearing her say, “Enter!”

I came through the door, and she got up from doing her homework with it spread out all over her bed. I was surprised how she ran to me, and wrapped her arms around me saying, “Johnny, thank you for coming to my defense. You are such a cool big brother.”

With that, she leaned up to give me a kiss on the lips, startling me. She had gotten herself up really tight against my form and I felt myself immediately ‘reacting’ so, I let her go.

“Who taught you to kiss like that?” I asked.

“Don’t you know anything about girls?” she said, heading back to her homework.

“I guess I don’t,” I said wondering if she felt what I had. It wasn’t prurient lust, or incestuous feelings in my loins. It was simply a feeling down to my toes, I loved my sister!

The problem was I could never tell her, that would break the magic I just felt. She’s only just fifteen for god’s sake. Randall and Carol are more likely to fall in love than I could with Nancy!

Without looking at me, she asked, “When are we going to check out the modeling agency, big brother?”

“Is Saturday morning soon enough, squirt?”

“What time?” she asked with her legs in the air while she was scribbling something.

She wears billowy skirts all the time, and I caught myself looking at her legs.

“What time, Johnny?”

“Oh, is ten am good for you?”

“Sure.”

“Wear something that makes you look older, OK?”

“OK, Bye!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.