How I Became Immortal (Redux Version)
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a redux of a previous story that I pulled in the past, this one not being fan fiction. Incidentally, I tried to avoid making the rules of vampire transformation too similar to other lore on the subject.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Horror   Science Fiction   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

When I came to again, I was back in the same room above the inn that I woke up in that morning, and my clothes were not just gone, they were nowhere in sight. I wasn’t alone, either, as I discovered Rosita and Penelope on each side of me, kissing my shoulders ... and yes, my neck, too. They both looked at me with a lot of love and I wondered if the bar scene was a dream, but they quickly disabused me of that idea.

“No, sweetie, that wasn’t a dream. I hope that it wasn’t a nightmare. That was our ... cohorts, if you will. Carla, Anastasia, Teresa, Luisa, Elena, yes ... They’re women that ... serve me, follow me, etc. I changed them from ordinary Tejana women to something else entirely, and I’m very proud of my work there, though I’m far from done with it. I’ve gotten them to agree to so many things, from getting their husbands involved in gay sex on the side, to doing lots of lesbian sex themselves, to letting me fuck their husbands, and yes, boyfriends in some cases, as well as fucking each other’s. You wouldn’t believe how much wild and amazing, kinky, sex happens between everyone in the group. Well, maybe you would. I hear that you were gang-banged by both the ladies and their menfolk. That must have been quite the experience,” Rosita told me with a laugh.

“Yes, I’m sure that it was. Now, we’re persuaded that you’re strong enough for us, too. If you can service that many women, you can have a chance to satisfy us as well. I owed them a bit, since I had borrowed their menfolk so much ... and enjoyed the women themselves so much as well. Did you like the sharing of the blood, piss, and seed? I have, every time that it’s happened, though in your case, it’s special. No, in case you’re wondering, none of the other men recall anything that’s happened to them, though the women do ... and they get a kick out of it. Don’t worry for them. They got everything cleaned up and ready for the next day’s business, and these incidents are sporadic enough that they don’t ruin an oyster bar in a barrio like this, trust me. By the way, as you may have guessed by now, what you drank last night was blood. Human blood to be precise. It’s not the last time that you’ll do that, of course. You’ll be drinking a lot of blood in the future, as will we,” Penelope informed me.

“So, this is a blood and sex cult, in a way, yes?” I tried to figure things out.

“Well, yes and no. You see, you’re about to begin a process, starting tonight. You’re the first male to be deemed worthy of it in this area. At least since I began my own eternal night. You see ... I’m a vampire,” Rosita announced, making it all make sense.

“So, that’s why you’re never out in daylight. You would burn to a crisp in the Sun,” I accepted it a little easier than I would have before these incidents.

“Exactly, and I’m transforming into one myself. Hence my reluctance to be up during daytime too much. Which Bobby resented more than a little, leading to him attacking me. Mama would be proud, as I knocked him out cold and collected a bunch of his blood for later use. He is probably a bit weak right now, but it’s nothing that a T-bone steak or some shrimp scampi won’t fix. I don’t plan to kill him yet. He’s still useful, especially with that blood of his. Delicious! By the way, we’re going to turn you, in case you hadn’t figured it out. Imagine becoming one of us, Nosferatu, the undead. A creature of the night. No aging. No death. No fucking disease. This isn’t a myth, papi. This is real,” Penelope assured me with several kisses.

“Yes, but it comes at a price. Your blood. We need to drink it. Quite a bit, in fact. Relax. We’ll replenish it with Bobby’s blood for now. Eventually, you’ll get to drink ours. It’s a process. It starts with feeding off other people, then with being bitten and fed off yourself, and then ... you can handle the vampire blood. It’s not something you can handle overnight. Vampire blood requires a strong stomach, trust me. It’s easier now, this process, with ice chests and all that. It makes things so much simpler these days.

“Over time, you change. It may take days or weeks, even months, depending on your adaptability, but you will transform into a creature of the night, and once you do, well, you won’t crave food at all ... just blood. During this time, we’ll feed off you, as we feed off the women, and yes, their men, but understand the difference here. You’re the next to be turned, because you’re not just some confederate of ours. You’re our husband. Penelope’s and mine. Now. Our husband. Our man. Our lover. Our mate.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.