How I Became Immortal (Redux Version)
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a redux of a previous story that I pulled in the past, this one not being fan fiction. Incidentally, I tried to avoid making the rules of vampire transformation too similar to other lore on the subject.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Horror   Science Fiction   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

I awoke the next morning, a bit groggy and weak still, I struggled my way to the shower, only to realize that the shower was not the one at my house. I felt a bit of a sting in my right arm and noticed a scar left behind, but I couldn’t quite place where that came from ... and then I looked down at my left hand and noticed the lack of a wedding band. Where the fuck was I and why didn’t I have my ring on my left hand? I shook myself a bit, ran the shower, anyway, and did my best to get clean in spite of everything.

I was very confused, but I pulled myself together, as I stepped out of the shower, borrowed a toothbrush and toothpaste, freshened up quite a bit, and headed back to the bedroom that I had used, which I didn’t recognize at all. That was when I noticed that the only light was a lamp in the room and that the windows were all boarded ... yes, boarded. Who the hell does that kind of thing, I asked myself ... and then I saw Penelope Adkins, lying on the bed next to mine. I shook myself, as I saw what a vision of beauty my neighbor really was, lying there in her nightgown of all things. Her skin seemed a bit paler than usual, but I shrugged it off as I looked down on her serene, peaceful face, like an angel’s.

Unsure of what else to do, I got dressed and headed to the door facing me. I opened it and was immediately hit in the face by the full force of the blazing Sun. Somehow, the East Texas sun, which didn’t usually trouble me, bothered me, but I pushed past it to get to my truck. I got about to my truck itself before I realized that I didn’t have my car keys, so I ran back for them, and then was when I remembered what happened the night before ... I had been shot, and yet here I was, not dying, not in extreme pain, not ... what the holy fuck? I still had a sting in my right arm and it felt weaker than usual, but that was about the sum total of things. Somehow, my crazy lady neighbor and her even crazier mother, both of them drop-dead gorgeous Tejana women, had nursed me back to health overnight.

I couldn’t just leave things at that, especially as I recalled that they wanted me to stay with them ... and I knew exactly why. They wanted to be my ... girlfriends. Why, though? Why me? For that matter, why was I leaving them for a little while? Oh, that was right ... I needed something to eat and I needed to figure things out ... Don’t stay gone too long, I told myself. Two lovely women want you in their lives. Other men might agonize over this, but not me. Not unless they proved to be crazy psycho women, and maybe not even then ... How bad or crazy could two women willing to share a guy and nurse back to health be, anyway? I might have had a screw loose myself, but I wasn’t an idiot. I knew Penelope somewhat well and she had only surprised me with the extent of her loving, nurturing ways ... I knew her mother not at all until the night before and my first impression was that of a mother hen, but a very sweet and sexy one. No, I wasn’t a dumbass, so I would write them a note, let them know that I would be back, and then actually return when I had been out long enough.

My note was short and sweet, of course.

Ladies,

You’ve both been very, very nice to me and I’m not stupid enough to turn down your wonderful offer of companionship, of course. I owe you both quite a bit, anyway. That being said, I needed to go out for a little bit. I’ll be back some time around dusk, which should let you two girls rest up a bit and us enjoy each other’s company better. I wish that I knew what that liquid was that you fed me, but in the absence of that, I need actual food. I’ll see you later, girls. Just know that, despite having been shot by my wife and not getting laid due to my rough shape, you two still gave me better and more enjoyable company than I have had in a decade, probably longer than that, so thank you both very much. I just hope that I was nice enough in return and not too much of a pest.

Love, Jack

With that message, I went over to the oyster bar not that far down the road, which not surprisingly was full of Tejanas, of course. One of them ran the bar, in fact. Her name was Carla and she gave me a little wink, as she served me a beer and a fish and shrimp basket with fries and cocktail sauce without even asking me what I wanted to eat or drink. Her lack of male company was a bit astounding to me, but I put it out of my mind as I thanked her and started to dig in, so starved that I didn’t even ask about the price (embarrassingly). I didn’t think about why none of the patrons seemed to be men, either, or white, for that matter. I just ate and drank for a bit before Carla herself broke the ice.

“Hey, vato, what brings you here, not that I mind a cute Anglo boy like yourself, of course. It’s kind of nice, as a matter of fact,” Carla asked me as she poured me another beer, or cerveza, as she called it.

“I just wandered here as it was closest to Rosita’s Inn. That’s where I spent the night, as happens, since my wife kicked me out of my own damn house at gunpoint,” I left out that I had actually been shot, of course.

“Well, papi, since you don’t have a woman no more, perhaps you wouldn’t mind some ladies keeping you company for the day, then,” Carla teased me a bit, “Right, girls? The men are all busy fishing today. Perfect timing if you ask me, in case you wondered why no men are around.”

“Oh, okay, but I should tell you that I ... kinda do have two women now. Rosita and ... well, do I put this? Penelope,” I left out the bit about her being Rosita’s daughter, in case they didn’t know and didn’t approve of mother and daughter sharing a man.

“Well, well, they do move fast, don’t they? Good for them! Prime stud shouldn’t be left unattended at any point in his life, if you ask me. Including now, in fact. Read this, if you will,” Carla handed me a slip of paper ... from Rosita and Penelope, in Penelope’s handwriting, no less.

Jack,

If you’re reading this, you’re feeling strong enough to stretch your limbs and you’ve wandered into Carla’s Oyster and Cerveza Cantina. Feel free to eat up. And I don’t just mean the food, papi. Carla and the other fishing widows have needs, too, you know. It ain’t as if the men are super faithful themselves, trust me. The ladies could use some male attention, papi. And Mama and me, we’re not threatened by no married girls. They’ll stray, but never leave their men. In fact, we gave Carla specific instructions to take good care of you, correction, make that great care of you. Enjoy the shall I say ... oyster? On us, of course.

XOXO, Penelope Carmen Adkins

“Wow. Just wow. Dayyyuuumm!” I told her, adding, “Guess that I need to start up a tab, then.”

“Tab? Tab, papi? Your money’s no good here, vato! I already had a tab started, though, just so that I could do this with it!” Carla lit a match and set the “tab” on fire before putting it out.

“So, you ... want a piece of me, eh?” I stammered a bit at the idea of yet another sexy Tejana wanting to seduce me.

“Well, hell, yeah, since I have Rosita’s and Penelope’s blessing! I don’t have Miguel’s, but fuck him! He’s too busy fishing and probably having gay orgies with his fishing buddies or whatever! Like Penelope said, papi, he’s no poster child for fidelity, comprende? So ... want to go fuck in the closet once you’ve eaten a bit? I’ll have to borrow you once in awhile if you’re any good. Just don’t let Miguel catch us, since he’s a hypocritical, jealous son of a bitch! Mind you, I still love him, but I have needs and he’d rather fish than fuck me, so you can fill in for him!” Carla offered me her body, while another girl put her arms around my waist.

“And don’t forget me! Ernesto is still screwing his ex, and that’s made me pretty mad, but now ... now I can get even! My name’s Anastasia, by the way, and I definitely want a piece of you, papi!” the slim, petite young woman told me, a sharp contrast to the tall and buxom Carla.

“Oh, Anastasia, let’s not kid ourselves! You’re fucking Miguel half the time and I fucked your Ernesto at least four times, and you know it! It’s almost a game, who can slip in a fuck with the other woman’s husband after Mass on Sunday! Or skip Mass since we’re a bunch of sinners in our little inner circle and, well, you know,” Carla teased Anastasia before planting a kiss on her lips.

“Carla, what the hell, are you like lezzing on me now?” Anastasia asked, but then broke into laughter.

“Okay, now I feel like I’m left out of some kind of inside joke!” I remarked, even as I felt Anastasia biting the back of my neck.

“Look, I don’t want to give you the wrong ideas about this neck of the woods. Yes, every woman in this group or club or whatever is a Tejana from this barrio, but not every Tejana in this barrio is a member, comprende? So, if you’re in this barrio, don’t just approach random Tejanas, and bear in mind that this club or group or circle or whatever you want to call it, it’s not in every barrio. As far as I know, it’s just this one, comprende? We’re Rosita’s girls, papi. She’s kind of the ringleader. She sets things up for us to get laid and such and we hook a girl up, si? It’s kind of our lifestyle, if you will. Half the time, it’s the husbands and they don’t even know that they’ve been set up. It’s a fun game, but it wouldn’t exist in such an organized way but for Rosita. She’s the mastermind behind this,” a third woman came up and explained it to me, this one being a blonde.

“And who are you?” I asked her.

“I’m Teresa and this here is my girlfriend Luisa! We’re best friends, but we’re also lovers, among other things, and yes, we’re both married to men. It’s a fun game to sleep with each other’s husbands and also with each other, and our own men are none the wiser,” she pointed to a much darker woman, who was still obviously a Latina.

“So, it’s a sex club, then,” I chuckled, enjoying the attention.

“Sex ... and other things. Trust me. Rosita guides us and we follow her lead. There’s a few single women, too, and we naturally take turns hooking them up with men, usually our husbands. Is this typical or normal, no, but when you join Rosita’s little familia, you don’t care anymore. She tells you what’s what and you follow her. Believe it or not, you’re the first man to knowingly be caught in her toils. But that’s probably because you’re her man and it’s her turn to share and this is how she wants it done in your case. She wants to know what’s happening, at least with the sex part, from the get-go. Especially she can’t go out until dusk. You’re not bound to the moonlight as she is, so she needs women who can ... pitch-hit for her, comprende?” Carla told me as she gave me a very sweet kiss on the mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.