Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Zate has Riley and Lumi working like dogs at the store. He and Justin have had several meetings to discuss plans for the future of the store on top of Justin’s own commitments elsewhere. But despite all the time spent away from home, the sibling lovers manage to still find time to have fun and play. Zate is not too surprised when he finds out that Lumi is in on things and becomes very eager to get a taste of her.

So one night when everyone is free from the daily grind of their lives, they get together and have a few Rust or Bust© beers.

“Sola will be here later,” Riley says to her brother. “Oh, and I heard from Kayla today.”

“Who’s Kayla?” Zate asks, curious. He is sitting next to Lumi. Though she is his employee, the Tasali has never really talked much with her until this night. And from what Justin and Riley can tell, the two are hitting it off remarkably well.

“She’s our cousin,” Justin offers. “You’d like her.”

“More like enjoy her,” Riley says with a giggle.

He looks to his sister and asks, “When is she coming back?”

“School is up and she wants a job at the emporium,” Riley says, turning her attention more to her boss. “Do you think there is room to hire her?”

Zate grins, dirty thoughts springing up in his head. “There is always room for another beauty. I’m guessing she plays with you too.”

“Yes,” Riley answers. “Justin broke her into it, so to speak.”

“I think I need another,” Justin says standing up and feeling slightly awkward. “Anyone else?”

“I could use one more,” Zate says.

Justin slips to the kitchen, the voices of the other three continuing and heading for a deeper place in the gutter. And when he gets back into the living room with the beers he notices Lumi has gotten more comfortable with Zate. He hands the Tasali the beer and sits back down next to Riley. His sister’s hand instantly slides over onto his crotch and she squeezes. It seems to be a signal because in the next moment Lumi is kissing Zate. Then Riley is leaning over kissing Justin. Nothing was planned for tonight. Of course nothing is ever really planned, but Justin is a little surprised they are here so quickly. No time like the present! So he goes with the flow and slips his hand down between his sister’s thighs. His fingers touch her nether lips as she parts her legs. Justin works his fingertip in, causing her to squirm.

“Wait, Justin,” she says standing up. “Too many beers, I have to pee.”

Riley heads off to the bathroom, but stops shy of the hallway. She looks back to Zate and Lumi, who are completely oblivious and then to Justin with a smile. “Aren’t you coming to help?”

Justin looks to the two Tasali kissing each other deeply. So he climbs to his feet, hurries over to Riley, grabs her hand and drags her to the bathroom. As soon as they get into the bathroom, she pulls his head down to her and they start kissing. As they do, Riley is dancing around with her thighs tightly pressed together.

She breaks their kiss and says, smiling at him, “Lie down in the tub, Justin.” He begins climbing in and Riley giggles. “You need to get naked first, silly.”

“What are you planning?” Justin asks cautiously.

She pulls her shirt over her head and grins. She tries to keep her face straight, but fails and busts into a giggle. “Hurry up,” she groans. “I got to pee!”

Justin grins. He has an idea what she is planning and chalks it up to something she picked up at work. Quickly he strips off his clothes and settles into the tub on his back. Riley climbs in right after, stark naked, except she stands over him before squatting down with her pussy just inches off his chest. Her pussy looks great like this, her nether lips hanging down from it.

Her cunt is wide open when she asks, smiling down at him, “Are you ready, big brother?”

Justin nods as the first tinkle of pee runs out of her. It splashes his chest and he watches in fascination as the tinkle turns into a steady stream ever so slowly creeping up along chest. Riley starts to bare down, which causes her pee to come out in a torrent. It sprays her brother like a hose, all over my face.

“Open your mouth,” she demands. Justin does it—he doesn’t know why he does, but he does. She shifts forward and continues to pee, filling his mouth. Justin then spits it back out. “You’re such a dirty boy,” she says as the last few shots hit his face.

Her pee slows to a trickle, just dripping off her nether lips onto his chest. Riley then drops to her knees and straddles his face. Her wet, pee soaked cunt lands right over his mouth. Justin sticks hos tongue out, right up into her. The moment muscle hits flesh, she starts to rock her pussy on her brother’s face. “Ahhh, Justin. You make my pussy feel so good,” she cries, riding his face to a quick orgasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.