Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

As the weeks pass, Lumi becomes more and more involved in their activities. She keeps a professional atmosphere with Riley at work, but sometimes they sneak off for a quickie. Sola, of course, is over almost every day and she and Justin get to hear about the sexual rendezvous.

Justin is in the bedroom, changing from his business suit when he hears footsteps from the girls. “Don’t turn around and look, Justin,” Sola says in a sing-song tone. “Close your eyes.”

He does as he is told to and says, “They’re closed.”

When Riley says, “You can open them, big brother,” he gets an instant erection. All three of the girls are standing in front of him and are the three hottest bodies he has had the pleasure to drop his gaze upon. Riley and Lumi are wearing black lace garter halter dresses with attached stockings. Sola on the other hand is wearing a luv lace open cup crotchless teddy. As Justin looks over each of them, his erection is as hard as it can possibly get. He is so aroused by the sight that his prick actually hard from the strain of expansion.

“Wow, I think he’s really excited to see us,” Sola comments.

They snigger amongst themselves. The whispers that follow are too low for him to hear, but they sound extremely pleased by their effort.

We got together and did a little shopping,” Lumi says.

“And clearly it has paid off,” Riley adds.

“You all did a superb job,” Justin says, his excitement filling his words.

“Yeah, we can clearly see that,” Sola says, looking down at the raging member, echoing Riley’s words.

“Now, I know you are all excited, but we have some bad news,” Riley says, walking past him to the bed. She places a bag that he didn’t see in her hand before on the floor next to the bed. “We had a little talk on the way home and we decided that you only get to watch.”

Justin looks back to the two Tasali. Each has a devilish grin on their faces. Both shrug. He looks back at his sister. “You’re going to leave me hanging?”

Riley smirks, ignoring the question and signals Lumi and Sola over to the bed. “Eat my pussy and make me cum,” she tells Lumi.

“Maybe if you’re a good boy, we’ll let you get that thing under control,” Sola says walking past him, her finger brushing the tip of his erection.

Meanwhile, Lumi slips between Riley’s propped up legs. “You,” Riley says grabbing Sola’s hand. “Straddle my face so I can eat your pussy.”

Justin’s sister then wraps her arms around Sola’s legs as the alien lowers herself down on Riley’s waiting lips. Sola has her hands on the girl’s hips for balance as she grinds her crotch against her face. Justin can see Sola’s body tremble, as well as his sister’s. He notices Lumi finger fucking her own cunt while she licks Riley’s. They stay in this position for several long minutes and by now Justin’s cock is raging, fucking hard.

Riley has Lumi lay down and directs Sola to start licking her co-worker’s pussy all while keeping her eyes locked with her brother’s. This is all torture for him and in the back of his mind he thinks it unfair. But is it really? That notion of unfairness rears its ugly head when Riley pulls out a strap-on from the bag on the floor. He starts to get even more excited, wondering what else is in the bag.

His hand begins to slide to the aching member between his legs when Riley says, “No, sir.” Justin looks at her with a face of defiance. She can torture him, but not this? His face says it all. “You have to be a good boy and watch. You leave that angry thing alone and you might get rewarded.”

Justin wants to protest. He wants to stroke himself. He wants to take each of them. Instead, he takes a seat in the chair and obeys his sister. And over the next hour he watches them switch positions and even bringing out more toys from the bag. At one point or another each has on the strap-on and using it. They continuously make each other climax, giving Justin the show of a lifetime. Then each of them grabs a toy and lies next to one another. Their cunts are all facing him, their legs spread open. It’s the finale of the show!

As each girl plays with their own hot, wet cunt, Justin watches them orgasm each in their own way. Riley is the first as she uses a bullet on her clit. Her body starts to shake and tremble and she screams out, “I’m cumming for you, big brother! I’m cumming hard!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.