Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Justin wakes to find his sister lying on her back with Lumi kissing her deeply. “Have you two been awake long?”

Lumi looks over to him and smiles. “For quite some time actually.”

Riley giggles. I can’t believe you didn’t hear us,” she says. “We must have had at least four orgasms each this morning.”

Justin smiles and stretches. “I guess I was tired,” he reflects. “You girls have worn me out.”

Riley frowns. “So does that mean you are too tired to fuck us this morning?”

Lumi draws her eyes down to his crotch. “I certainly hope he’s not.”

“I don’t think I have that problem,” Justin says, giving them a reassuring smile. He shifts toward them, throwing off the sheets. “I do believe that I am very well rested.”

The girls press their bodies against him, pushing him to lay on his back. Then they begin kissing his body, touching him all over and working their way down to his hardening member. Riley starts on it first, stroking it up and down. When Lumi joins in, her hand feels great. The alien lowers her head and kisses the tip of his prick while Riley licks his shaft. Justin feels Lumi slipping her lips over his head, taking him into her mouth to begin sucking furiously on the tip.

He would love nothing more than to have them take him to orgasm, but in truth, Justin woke up wanting to taste the both.

“Lay down, both of you,” he says to them. To his surprise they both stop. He expects them to linger and maybe tease him a little bit, instead they lie next to each other with their beautiful cunts staring right at him. “You two must be mind readers,” he growls.

“No,” Riley says, stealing a quick look at her co-worker. “We just know what we want.”

“So it’s like that, is it?” he asks, grinning while slipping between Riley’s legs first.

“It is,” she says, giggling.

Riley is already wet and glistening, which is to be expected with the girls’ romping this morning. He runs his tongue up her folds to her clit, making her jump when he latches onto her rigid button. His finger follows a moment later. Lumi grins, scooting closer. “He’s on the ball this morning,” she says right before leaning in to kiss Riley’s breast, sucking on her hard nipples.

Justin ignores her playing and buries his face into his sister’s pussy. He wants to please them, so there isn’t time for any distractions. He licks her cunt up and down, stopping to nibble on her clit each time he returns to it. His finger glides in and out, a constant to the erratic movement of his swiping tongue. Then Justin gets an idea. He slips free his fingers from Riley and slithers them over to Lumi. He slides gracefully over her cunt, the wetness from his sister aiding in the movement. He finds her clit within seconds and starts running tight circles on it while still lapping at Riley. Both girls begin to moan and he knows instantly that he can get both to climax for him simultaneously.

Pressing the Tasali’s clit harder with his fingers, Justin buries his face deeper into his sister’s pussy. It doesn’t take but another few seconds and both girls are erupting. Riley tastes so good that he doesn’t dare allow any of her juices to escape him. Lumi’s pussy turns from wet to soaked and he feels her coating his hand in her cum. When he goes to taste the alien on his fingers, Riley intercepts his hand, “Those are mine,” she says grinning mischievously. She then proceeds to lick his fingers clean.

Justin smirks. He should have expected that. With a shrug, he grabs his sister and kisses her passionately. When the kiss breaks, he doesn’t get a respite. Lumi’s lips mash against his hard. She licks around his lips to get a taste of Riley. Justin lays back down, letting the alien dwell of the taste. Sitting between her thighs, Justin pushes Lumi’s legs apart to ensure he can get his face in as deep as possible. He wraps his arms around her legs and slides his tongue right up along her slit, causing the alien to jump. His head comes up for a second to see his sister lying back, playing with her cunt, furiously rubbing her clit. These girls are insatiable! Justin drops back down and continues with Lumi.

After a short while, Justin feels a hand grabbing his angry erection. Rile has stopped playing with herself and has gotten behind him to begin stroking him. He feels her head go under his cock and balls to shallow him. Lumi’s body is all over the place at this point as she climaxes once again for Justin. Her erratic behavior makes it difficult for Justin to keep up and stay still himself. It doesn’t matter though because Riley is releasing her brother to slide out from beneath and crawl up alongside him.

Sitting up and leaning over, Justin takes his sister’s lips to his own again. The kiss is lingering just as his cock lingers at the Tasali’s entrance. Lumi is hot, wet and ready. He feels his prick bounce with each heartbeat. “Take her, big brother,” Riley whispers breathlessly. She helps guide him into the alien’s entrance. As the tip of his erection slips in, Riley leans down to Lumi and kisses her. The girl lets out a muffled moan as her cunt swallows him whole.

Justin quickly thrusts into her with an urgent need. Lumi wiggles in ecstasy as he plows into her. It excites Riley and she bursts out with joy. “Fuck her, Justin. Pound that fucking alien cunt! Fuck Lumi’s pussy hard. Make her cum!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.