Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Riley comes out of the bedroom and down the stairs wearing a tight black top that shows off her ample breasts very nicely. As Justin looks her up and down, he smiles at seeing the jean mini skirt that hugs her ass and a pair of four inch high heels. Today is her birthday and he is taking her out for dinner with a special gift. The gift is in the form of her very sexy Tasali co-worker, Lumi. She is tall for a Tasali with green hair that stretches down past her shoulders and an amazing pair of blue skinned legs. He had propositioned her to join them based off a recommendation from Zate.

He whistles. “Damn, you look gorgeous.”

She smiles and says, “Wait until you get a look at Lumi.”

No sooner does she say that does Lumi come down the stairs herself. She has on a red top, not quite as tight as Riley’s, but it still shows off her beautiful breasts. She also wears a skirt that is just as tight with a matching pair of shoes.

“Wow,” Justin sighs. “Just wow. I’m going to be escorted by two beautiful women tonight and it’s not even my birthday.”

“Haha,” Riley says. “You’re going to get laid by two women and it’s not even your birthday!”

They head to the restaurant, the same one Justin, Riley and Sola visited previously. They sit at the same table, Justin in the middle, his sister on one side, Lumi on the other.

“Zate was telling me a story about an incident at the store,” Justin says to Lumi. “He said he wasn’t there but he had heard about it.”

“I know the story,” she says with a smile. “Geez, that was like forever ago.”

“Well, Zate said it changed you,” Justin explains. “He said before you were totally different.”

“I’ve heard something about it,” Riley pipes in. “Something about a get together and toys?”

Lumi giggles. “Where to begin?” she looks thoughtful.

“How about skipping to the good stuff,” Riley offers.

“Yeah, that’s a good spot,” Lumi agrees. “So it was a few years ago, before you started working there, me and a couple of the other girls were asked by Zate to try out some new toys. All the girls were well versed in things like that, but I was still a virgin, as you humans call it. And I was deftly afraid.”

“That’s kind of a strange thing while working at a porn shop,” Justin says with a grin.

“You’re telling me,” the alien agrees, blushing slightly. The red in her cheeks is nearly as bright as her top and very noticeable with her blue flesh. “But I had always wanted to work in a place like that.”

“I love working there, that’s for sure,” Riley adds. “But if you were scared, why did you agree to go? Weren’t you afraid to not know what to do?”

“I understood the concept, but I hoped that no one would force me to do anything if I didn’t want to do it,” she answers. “As it turned out, there wasn’t any pressure.”

“So what happened?” Justin presses.

“Well, the girls all had this big box of dildos and vibrators for the playtime,” the alien continues. “Apparently Zate was looking into a new company that claimed they had the best toys on the market, and to convince him they sent a package of every toy they offered. We were all excited, even me, to touch them.”

Justin feels a hand start up his leg, moving toward his crotch. He looks to Lumi and she winks. A second later, Riley grabs his hand under the table to guide it to her crotch. To his surprise, she is wearing any panties! And her pussy is freshly shaved, smooth as silk. Almost instantly his cock is rock hard. He remembers the last time he was her and the fun he had. This is definitely going to be another night he won’t soon forget.

Lumi resumes her story. “Everyone debated who would use what first and how we would share. I mean, there was plenty to go around, but these girls thought it was far kinkier to use a toy covered in one of the other’s juices. Eventually we decided to pair off, mostly because I had no experience. We helped each other get naked and the pairings really didn’t last long.”

The waiter comes up, interrupting the story. He is the same one as the last time, and since there is a table cloth he once again is oblivious to the happenings going on beneath it. He takes their order and leaves, and not a moment too soon. Justin turns his attention back to what is taking place, sliding his finger between his sister’s moist entrance and then adds a second. Riley leans back a little, closing her eyes. Lumi on the other hand has his pants unzipped and her hand wrapped firmly around his throbbing member, slowly stroking it up and down.

“Of course, there was lots of kissing and nibbling as we took each other’s clothes off,” she continues, seemingly unfazed by her own actions. “There was nothing major, maybe some things like a pinch or a nibble of a nipple as we pulled someone’s top off. Maybe we rubbed a clit through a panty for a few seconds before pulling the panty down someone’s legs.”

Justin’s fingers are soaked, being buried in Riley’s cunt. She is definitely excited by the story as well as her brother’s thumb running circles around her clit. Already, she is on her way to the first orgasm of the night.

“Once we were all naked, we started to play a little more seriously. Fingers began dipping into pussies. Clits were rubbed by thumbs. We wanted to make sure that we all had a good cum before trying out the merchandise.” Lumi’s breathing becomes apparent. Her grip is tighter and her strokes are rougher. “One of the girls was going to town on another while she was finger fucking me, and she was having a hard time at it. Or course my fingers were playing with another’s clit and lips.”

Riley leans in and grabs Justin’s head. She kisses him hard, jerking in the seat. Then she pulls away and grabs his hand from between her legs. With a seductive look in her eyes, she lifts her brother’s hand to her mouth and licks his fingers clean. Between Riley’s actions and Lumi’s pumping, Justin is about ready to explode. His only saving grace is when the alien leans across him to kiss and tastes the juices on Riley’s lips, her hand stops.

He almost wants to end dinner right here, right now and take them both home, but his thoughts are cut short when the waiter arrives with their plates. They eat, trying very hard to keep their hands to themselves and finish rather quickly. With all the sexual tension in the air, they are definitely going to need all the energy they can get. Justin pays and once again the thought of taking these two lovelies home enter his mind, but he shakes the thought away. It is Riley’s birthday and he still has plans for the evening.

Their next stop is a movie. It isn’t one of the old Earth movies, but a modern one. It is a bit of a romance between two alien races forbidden to be together and a war for the planet. Justin isn’t too interested in the premise and with the way the last trip to the movies ended, he has a feeling the film is going to be the last thing on any of their minds.

The theater is pretty empty tonight as it usually is on workdays. They find seats at the top again and lucky for them, there aren’t a lot of people in the room or near them. Justin sits with the girls on either side, just like at dinner. They both lift the arm rests, so that there isn’t anything between them and him, and scoot closer. While they wait for the film to begin and the lights to dim, Justin starts to think dirty thought, causing his cock to get hard.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.