Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Sola is helping Justin in the kitchen while Riley takes a shower. Having the girl help is almost more distracting than helpful. Over the past year, Justin’s relationship with his sister has gone from a normal affair to a full blown sex romp adventure and it is only getting better. And with Riley’s birthday coming up, he is racking his brain for something special for her. But for now, Justin is focusing on the little alien muse in his kitchen.

“So was all your time spent with your grandparents?” Justin asks, leaning against the counter, watching Sola bending over to get a pan out of the cabinet. His eyes focus on her puffy nether lips through her boy shorts.

“Most of the time,” she answers, still bent over and digging through the cabinet. “But I can’t really talk much about it. The Tasali traditions for things like that are supposed to stay secret.”

Justin wants to just grab her hips and take her from behind right there and now. His hand slips to his crotch and he starts rubbing it through his shorts.

Suddenly she turns around and her eyes shift down to his hand and crotch. She grins at him and crosses the distance between them. Her arms sweep around him and she presses him against the counter. “I see what you’re doing, Justin,” she says, bringing her face close to his. “How bad do you want to fuck me?”

“About as bad as you do me,” he answers.

“Well, I can tell you this,” she says, nearly in a whisper. “I was supposed to stay focused on my grandparents, but I couldn’t keep it off you guys.”

“I know, you told us,” he says, smugly.

“But I didn’t tell you how I made my escape several times to the bathroom or my room just to play with myself,” she says, looking like she is slightly embarrassed by her actions. “You don’t know how many times I wanted to grab one of my cousins and have him fuck the hell out of me.”

“I bet that wouldn’t have been too good,” Justin chuckles.

“Well, fucking my cousin is perfectly acceptable behavior, but not during my grandparents final days,” she says, giggling lightly herself. “I would have been shunned big time had I been caught. I would have become an outcast if anyone saw what I did with the bed post.”

Justin’s eyes widen at the comment. “What exactly did you do with the bed post?” he asks, suddenly very curious.

“That is a story I’ll share later,” she says slyly. “Right now, I think I have lost my appetite for food.”

“What are you hungry for then?” he asks, liking the verbal foreplay.

“You know what I’m hungry for,” Sola says. “But if you’re not...” she starts to turn from him when Justin grabs her by the hips and lifts, setting the alien on the counter. Justin parts her legs with his, making room for him down between her thighs. Once down there, he slowly runs his tongue across the inner part of her thigh. He licks gently at the blue flesh of one side and then the other. He kisses along her entire thigh up toward her smooth cunt and across to the other side.

Justin moves his face to her crotch, pulling the shorts to the side and runs his tongue up and down her nether lips. He takes hold of one of her juicy folds with his mouth and gently pulls it away. He does the same to the other side. Then placing his hands to her thighs, and pushes them up and apart. The action makes her pussy open up just a little and shoots his tongue up into it, flicking it as he buries his tongue deep into it. Then he starts to run it in and out of her as if his tongue was his cock. Sola moans softly, running her hands through Justin’s hair.

Removing his tongue for the confines of her cunt, Justin proceeds to flick t all around. He laps wildly, fighting her as she tries to pull his head into it. Justin moves his hand up and slips one then two fingers up into it to run them in and out steadily.

“Oh, Justin,” she moans, starting to buck her cunt against his face and fingers. “That feel fucking so good.”

Pushing his fingers deeper into the alien, Justin rubs at the inside of her cunt. He seeks out that certain spot and focuses on it. Sola jerks a few times in reactions to it and Justin knows that he has found it. He rubs at it some more and the alien girl moans, bucking more. His tongue of her swollen clit only adds to the excitement and soon her pussy is clamping down on his extremity. She cries out, squirming wildly on the countertop.

Suddenly, Justin’s face becomes wet with juices as a bit squirt out of her. He keeps rubbing and flicking until a large gush comes rushing out, splattering his face. Sola has her hands at the back of his head in an instant, pulling him forward. Justin takes another large splash of her juices and tries to lap it up. When she releases him, he pulls from between her legs and stands. He gazes down at her heaves body, watching her still squirm about. Beneath her is a rather extensive puddle of her juices and she has taken over rubbing herself!

When the alien finishes, she wraps her legs around Justin, pulling him forward until her arms can fit around his neck. He lifts her off the counter to carry her across the kitchen. Together they sit on a chair, Sola in Justin’s lap. She kisses him, wiggling so that his erection presses uncomfortably against her.

“Hmm, it looks like it needs some release,” she coos.

“My hands are kind of full at the moment. Maybe you can assist me,” he says with a smile and a wink.

Sola giggles. “Let me see what I can do.”

She shifts and slips her hand down between their bodies until Justin feels her hand wrap around his ready member just as her lips meet his for a stingy kiss. She pulls it free and rubs it along her folds a few times before sliding it to her moist entrance. Once it is resting easily there, Sola grabs Justin’s shoulders and pulls forward, taking his rigid member into her wanting cunt.

Sola moans as her lips leave Justin’s. Her pussy grasps at his cock like it doesn’t want to risk letting it go. When she starts moving up and down, Justin hold onto her hips and in no time flat she is bouncing with practiced ease in his lap. He leans in to take one of the blue bouncing breasts into his mouth, swirling his tongue around her sturdy nipple. It in turn causes a long moan to escape the alien’s throat while her bouncing increases with frenzied movements.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.