Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Sola is finally back from her time away helping her grandparents moving on from their existence. Riley sure couldn’t wait to have her again and didn’t bother telling Justin she had returned. He only finds out when he come home from a meeting with Zate over future business ventures.

When he steps through the door, the first thing Justin sees is a pair of shoes that he quickly recognizes as Sola’s. Smiling to himself, he heads for the bedroom, dropping his papers off on the couch as he passes by it. His sister and her best friend are kissing each other when he reaches the doorway and it is clear Sola hasn’t been there for long.

Sola is the first to notice his presence and looks over. “We were just getting started. We waited but, you know how heated things can get with Riley.”

Justin holds up his hand defensively. “Hey, I’ve got no problem with that. Besides, it’s sometimes nice to sit back and watch.”

“Not for me,” Riley pipes in. “I rather participate.”

“Or be the instigator,” Justin comments.

“I take it you’ve been busy while I’ve been away,” Sola says, cracking a smile.

Riley giggles. “We’ve been doing a few naughty things.”

“I bet you have,” Sola remarks. She turns her attention back to Justin. “I heard you might be going into business with Zate.”

“Yes, as a matter of fact,” he confirms. “I just came from a meeting with him. Everything looks good. We just have to sign all the papers and hash out the legal stuff, but yeah, I’m a silent partner in his grand scheme.”

“You keep this up, you guys can move to the wealthier districts or settle on Equinon where the super-rich of the galaxy are,” Sola remarks.

“Nah,” Riley says. “Nothing crazy like that for us.”

“No?” Sola says, looking at the girl curiously.

“I think what Riley means is we’re happy here,” Justin clarifies. “But that doesn’t mean we can’t buy a summer home somewhere.”

“Or maybe a winter home?” Riley asks slyly with her big, round eyes.

“Whatever you want,” Justin says with a nod.

“Whatever I want, huh?”

“Yep.”

She whispers something to Sola and the girls giggle. Then Sola nod her head. They slip off the bed and wrap their arms around each other and kiss. The kiss is deep and passionate. They use their tongues to lick each other’s lips before slipping them into one another’s mouths. Sola breaks the kiss to pull Riley’s shirt up and over her head.

“I think I want to stop talking and play a little,” Riley says, smiling at her brother. Then her hands go to the bottom of Sola’s shirt. Justin watches intently as she pulls the shirt over the alien’s head. Riley rub her hands of Sola’s breasts and her nipples go hard beneath his sister’s touch. His cock instantly stirs and begins to press against his jeans.

They wrap their arms around each other as they embrace again. Riley bends down slightly so that her chest presses against her friend’s. They rub their chests together as they kiss again. Justin cannot remove his eyes from them as they do. His member is now a full blown, throbbing erection and he wants both more than ever, but he also wants to watch more!

With their breasts still pressed together, they slip their tongues into one another’s mouths. Riley’s hands go to the side of Sola’s shorts as the alien places her hands onto the sides of her friend’s. Then they turn cheek to cheek, looking at Justin and slowly pull each other’s shorts down. They kick the shorts in his direction and his eyes drop to gaze at their young cunts. Sola’s is just how he remembered it, with two meaty folds puffed out.

He watched Sola slip her small hand down between Riley’s legs and his sister jump a bit. She then drops her head back when Sola’s hand begins its soft caress. Riley places her own hand between the alien’s legs, matching her. They stand there kissing while caressing and Justin stare, rubbing his throbbing member through his jeans.

Sola slips a finger then a second, almost immediately after, into her best friend’s cunt. Riley lets out a slight moan as she removes her hand from between Sola’s legs. She wraps her arms around the alien’s neck, rocking on her fingers. The girl mashes her mouth against the alien, thighs quivering. Sola breaks the madding kiss, removing her fingers in the process. Riley’s wetness glistens on her digits when they hit the light. Those fingers go to her mouth where she then uses her tongue to lick at them. Riley throws her brother a wink and joins in, her tongue swiping with and around the little blue extremities.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.