Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Due to Zate’s busy work schedule, Riley and Justin have had to wait until the weekend to play together again. Fortunately Riley’s work schedule isn’t affected by the alien’s and Justin has been able to keep her adequately satisfied in the meantime. When Zate finally became available, Riley insisted they take him to the new theater to show him an old Earth film.

“You’re going to love this movie,” Riley says to Zate. She hangs at his side like a love struck teenager.

Seeing her like this compared to the times Justin has seen her at work is delightful. He is impressed how his sister is able to act professional in one setting with the alien and then totally opposite in another. Thankfully the Tasali and the majority of the other alien races are open about the interspecies interactions. It wasn’t always this way. In the early years of humans coming into contact with the various races, they weren’t too keen with adding sex to their interactions. But over time humans found out just how sexual the various alien species were and how they were the same.

“I have yet to watch one of these Earth movies,” the alien says. “I have heard a lot about them though.”

Justin laughs. “I bet a good portion of that came from Riley.”

Zate nods and smiles. “Yes, a good portion doesn’t quite cover it.”

Justin purchases the tickets and they decide against popcorn and drinks. “Maybe later, if we get hungry,” Riley says, skipping ahead of them to find seats.

Normally, when Justin and his sister go out to the movies, they try to get a seat somewhere in the middle section, but on this occasion they follow Riley all the way to the top. When the theater darkens for the start of the movie, Justin finds that it seems to be a lot darker than where they normally sit.

“Is there a reason we came all the way up here?” he whispers to his sister.

Riley slips a hand between his legs and looks at him with a smile. “Quiet, before you make anyone angry.”

Justin watches her other hand go the front of Zate’s shorts. Then he scans the theater finding that well it isn’t quite packed, most of the patrons are in the middle sections or lower. The alien gives a little jump when she starts to rub his cock with her hand. Clearly, unlike Justin, he isn’t expecting this boldness at the movies. Zate looks over at Justin and smiles. Both he and Justin settle into the seats.

Riley fishes out her brother’s member from his shorts first and then she removes Zate’s from his. She sits there looking at the screen, pretending not to be doing anything as she begins to jack them both off at once. In a few minutes, Justin’s prick starts to leak precum onto her hand. Riley acts like she’s coughing and brings her hand to her mouth. From the corner of his eye, Justin sees that she is really using the fake cough as an excuse to lick at the precum on her hand. She does the same thing when Zate’s cock starts to leak as well.

She goes back to jerking them off after she has gotten a taste of their precum from her hands. Riley is pumping wildly at both cocks. Justin tries not to squirm in his seat. He looks over at the alien and notices that he is squirming just as wildly in his. Riley in the meantime still has her eyes forward, looking totally engrossed in the film. Then Justin feels his member throb as his balls go tight and heave upward. He closes his eyes as cum starts to shoot up into the air. His sister just keeps pumping his shaft until she has milked it all out. He quickly tucks his member back into his shorts, turning just enough in his seat to watch her hand finish of Zate’s curved cock.

“Ah, shit!” Zate suddenly yells as his cock starts to shoot cum out.

Both Riley and Justin jump from their seats, laughing and running for the exit. They run outside, Riley wiping cum from her hands on her shirt as they continue to laugh. Zate comes running out a minute later and it sets off another round of hard laughter. The alien’s cock is still hanging out of his shorts with cum still dripping from it. Zate grins at them before joining in on the laughter.

When they pile into the transport, Riley wraps her arm around Justin and whispers into his ear, “My pussy is really wet.” Then she pulls away and starts up the vehicle.

Backing out of the parking space, she throws her brother a wink. They drive for the next few minutes and Justin assumes that they are going home until she turns into Perdido Gardens Park. It is a good sized park with a lot of places that are secluded while still public at the same time.

Riley takes them to one of those spots and they all pile out of the transport. Justin’s and Zate’s attention go straight to the girl as she begins to remove her shorts. She gives them a quick peek, checking to see if they are watching her. As if they wouldn’t be! Riley slowly slips her shorts off her ass and then down her lovely, shapely legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.