Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Riley and Justin had retired to the bedroom while Zate slept on the couch. As the morning rays filter in through the window and onto Justin’s face. He blinks them open and closed, trying to adjust to the bright light. He instantly notices that he is alone in the bed, so he takes a look around the room until his eyes settle on his sister’s form standing in the doorway talking to Zate.

“Oh good,” she says turning around, a smile stretched across her face. “You’re awake.”

“That I am,” Justin replies. “What are you two up this morning?”

“We were discussing dirty stuff. For instance,” she says with a wink before turning back to the alien. She grabs his shorts and pulls them down to the floor. “I’m naked and so are you. It isn’t fair that Zate isn’t.”

Justin chuckles and nods to the alien. “If you would, kind sir.”

Zate nods back then scoops up the girl and carries her over to the bed. Riley rolls over, giggling and scoots up next to her brother as the alien takes a seat at the edge of the bed.

“You know, big brother,” she says with a sigh. “We should have done this a while ago.”

Justin gives her a quick kiss. “I know, but I never really thought about it. I’ve had you all this time and have been happy that way.”

“Do you want to go back to how it was?” she asks, sounding neutral about it.

Justin shakes his head. “I’m having too much fun. Besides how can we get two cocks in you at once with it only being you and me?”

Riley’s face light up at the comment. “Do you mean it?”

Justin nods. “I do.”

“Can I handle it?” she asks. She has entertained the thought, though she has never shared it with her brother.

“You’ll be surprised what it is you human are capable of,” Zate says, answering the question.

Growing a little suspicious, Riley narrows her eyes at her brother and asks, “What gave you the idea?”

Justin’s lips curl up into a smile. “First Kayla told me about you mentioning it to her. Then Sola may have mentioned that you have talked about it a few times.”

“I guess I need to just come to you about my random dirty thoughts then,” she says.

Justin nods and says, “Every single one of them.”

Without another word, Riley rolls onto her hands and knees. She yanks the blanket of her brother and then looks over her shoulder at Zate. Her eyes dart from his groin to his face. “Well, what are you waiting for?” she asks. “It looks like you are ready to go.”

The alien steadies himself up behind her and begins thrusting his cock into her. Justin slides down on the bed so that his pelvis is right under her face. Without hesitation, Riley drops down and engulfs his prick. Then she is pulling back, wrapping one hand around his shaft while licking and sucking.

After a few minutes, she pauses and takes her brother’s cock out of her mouth. She holds the base in her hand and smiles at him. The looking back over her shoulder at the alien, she pulls off him and crawls forward to straddle Justin’s hips. His member is sliding into her warm cunt with the greatest of ease.

She turns her head back without fully looking back and says, “Fuck my ass, Zate.” She reaches over to the nightstand for the bottle of lubricant and tosses it over her shoulder at him.

Zate takes the oil and runs it on his shapely curved prick and Riley’s puckered hole. Justin can feel the pressure from the alien pushing oil into and around her asshole and her subsequent relaxing as she gets ready for his steely alien rod. Zate unceremoniously drops the bottle and shifts until he is kneeling between Riley and her brother’s legs. Justin grabs her hips, holding her steady and Zate eases his cock against the tight entrance. She opens up to him and the alien slides right in. Once again, Justin can feel the pressure but this time it is much more consistent. Zate continues to slip forward, unhindered, until the entire length is buried inside her ass and resting against Justin’s. Equally seated within her, there is only that thin layer separating the two. Riley feels even tighter than before.

“Holy fuck,” the girl gasps. “I’ve never felt this full ... ever.”

Zate leans forward against her back and places his face next to hers. “And we haven’t even started yet.”

She turns her face and kisses him deeply. Riley wants to get things started and she wants to be in control. So she is the first to start moving deliberately to slip them in and out of her. Then Zate picks up the rhythm. There isn’t a lot Justin can do except to keep his pelvis firmly against his sister’s clit. Her first orgasm comes out of nowhere, flooding him. Zate continues unfazed with smooth, steady strokes, in and out of her tightly lubed ass.

Riley pushes herself up, getting steadier and then starts rocking back harder. Zate increases the strength and speed of his strokes, trying to match the roughness of her actions. Justin feels her pussy clenching on him, the effects of the orgasm still lingering just before she opens up. She slams back against their cocks, over and over. Justin has to hold her shoulders to keep her from throwing him out when she rocks forward. Meanwhile, Zate is holding her hips, trying to do the same.

This time it is Riley that is unfazed, lost in her own little world of ecstasy, screaming, “Fuck me harder!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.