Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

They eat their meal fairly quickly. None of them are really in the mood for eating as their hungers have shifted. The ride home is fast. Justin tries to stay within the limits of the law. Breaking laws on Eon-9 can come with some pretty extensive consequences and a great loss of assets. No sooner are they through the door, Riley is stripping off her clothes and not wasting even a second. She stand directly in front of Justin as he plops his naked form onto the couch and unsnaps her bra, pulling it off her shoulders and releasing her bouncing breasts. Her perky little pink nipples point right at him.

“I’ve always admired your tits,” Justin murmurs.

Riley smiles and plays with the elastic at the top of her panties, teasing him a little. Then she pulls them off and kneels between his legs. Justin didn’t get a clear view of her pussy, but there are certainly going to be times for that later! She leans in and licks the sticky stream of precum, savoring it and going back for more. Justin sighs and lays his head back onto the couch. His sister kisses, licks and teases his manhood until it is as hard as it can get. She eventually covers it entirely with her mouth, sucking and pulling with her lips. She fondles his balls with her fingers and Justin occasionally rears up to thrust into her face.

He knows that he is close to climaxing, so he leans up a bit and watches her work her mouth over him. Then he reaches out with both hands and twists her nipples as she sucks. Riley increases her sucking, moving along his shaft faster and faster. Just before he bursts, Justin pulls his cock out and holds it, aiming at her face. Riley opens her mouth, and just in time, as his cock bursts to send jets of cum onto her cheek, across her nose and into the back of her throat.

Finally, when he is finished, Justin lets go of his member and relaxes. Two major climaxes in such a short time makes him just a bit weary. Riley stands and moves out of the way for Sola to take over. The alien girl bends over and grabs the sides of the coffee table, dragging it over with her. She places it right in front of Justin and then sits on the edge of it. With a smile her eyes travel from his face to his crotch and then back up. Her hands move to her breasts and she begins pinching her nipples and squeezing those wonderful globes before pushing them together, jiggling them a bit.

She knows exactly what to do to get Justin aroused again—Riley’s doing most likely. His cock quickly springs back to life as Sola toys with him. Then, leaning back, Sola lies down on the table, placing her feet on either side and parts her thighs. Her moist cunt opens up to him with her succulent purple folds protruding out just a bit. She provocatively slides her palm down the length of her belly and rests it on her mound where she rubs it along her pussy before spreading it open to him with her fingers. Justin licks his lips, wanting to dive into it.

Sola brings her hand up to her mouth and wets her fingers. When she reaches between her legs, she inserts a finger and begins to finger fuck herself. Her thumb strokes her clit with practiced ease as she pumps one, then two fingers into her wetness. The sight and sound of the lithe members delving into that purple alien cunt drives the man wild with ecstasy and arousal. His prick twitches, yearning to replace those fingers. Sola’s moaning increases, matching the speed of her fingers. Her cunt juices are lightly tricking out of her, rolling into the crack of her rounded blue alien ass.

Justin can’t wait any longer! He bounds from the sofa to kneel between those lusciously long alien legs and thrusts his tongue right inside her, causing her entire body to shake. He holds her thighs down and laps at her wet pussy like a man ravished by the desert sun at an oasis. He licks her inside and out, his mouth moving down between her round, tight ass cheeks. His tongue flicks all the way back up until his lips close around her tight little nub. He pulls hard on it and then releases it. Sola’s body shudders and she groans in response.

“Oh fuck,” she cries. “Your brother knows how to eat a pussy. I’m already going to cum.”

Driven on by her words, Justin sucks harder. When she is on the edge, he wedges three fingers inside her and instantly feels the wetness spray past them and onto his face. Her hips come all the way up off the table as she rides the pleasure train. With her cunt clamping down on his fingers, she smashes it into Justin’s mouth, holding it there until she settles down.

While Sola lays on the table coming down from her orgasmic high, Justin turns around to face his sister and move onto her. His cock presses firmly against her belly as he wraps his lips onto one of her nipples. Riley drags her fingers through his hair to hold him to her chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.