Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

After Kayla leaves, Justin and Riley spend quite a lot of time together, but it feels like something is missing. For a while Justin thought it was only him, but apparently it was the same for Riley. They had added an element to their relationship and for some reason it had left a void that needed to be filled. But today when she left for work, Riley said she was going to have a surprise for him.

During the day, Justin generally keeps himself busy. He watches the markets of various worlds, calls up the people he does business with and for the most part keeps track of investment and money movement. When he isn’t busy doing those things, he is stay pretty active, keeping up his physique. Today though, he has been busy in the business world with the acquisition of a new business. It’s nothing big, just a small diner chain that stretches across Eon-9 in various districts. And as a result, Justin couldn’t be home when his sister got there. Instead, it is he that was coming home from work to the surprise.

By the time he gets home, Riley and her best friend Sola, a Tasali, are out back buy the pool. She and Sola are naked and lying on pool chairs, waiting. Justin stands in the doorway of the sliding glass door in awe at seeing them both. He has seen Sola many times, though fully dressed and never naked. She has shoulder length purple hair and now as he sees dark purple nipples to match it and a tuft of matching hair just above her clit. All these purples set against a backdrop of blue skin makes his head spin. What really sets the Tasali apart, despite their many physical similarities are their orange peel colored eyes.

“When you said a surprise, I didn’t expect this,” he says causing both girls to jump in the chairs.

“Justin, you asshole!” Sola shouts.

“I know, right!” Riley agrees.

“Sorry, but I couldn’t help it,” he admits. “I haven’t seen you in a couple weeks, Sola. Been busy?”

“Kind of,” she says. “Zate has me running the store over in the Crae District. He wants me to actually run a new store he has planned on Hyrios, near Hyrios Way.”

“Are you going to do it?” he asks, not looking forward to seeing the girl go. She has been Riley’s friend since shortly as after she moved in with him. Seeing Sola almost every day since has become a normal thing. Of course it is a lot better now, especially since Justin has fantasized what she looks like naked.

“Probably not,” she answers. “I mean, it’s not really that far away, but it’s a whole new world ... I’m always up for a vacation or visit somewhere, but I love it here. Besides, if I did leave then I wouldn’t be able to visit you guys as often.”

“Well, you’ve been part of the family for a while,” Justin says solemnly. “It would definitely be odd to not have you around.”

“Besides,” Riley pipes in. “You’re about to enter a part of our life that you never get to see.”

Sola grins. “Yeah, I didn’t think you two did anything outside of you two, sexually.”

“Oh, we’re monsters,” Justin says with a wink.

“Well then, Mr. Monster,” Riley teases. “Don’t just stand there. Get those clothes off and let’s introduce Sola to our way of life.”

Justin quickly strips off his clothing until he is just as naked as the both of them and before he knows it, Sola is sauntering up to him. “Well, Riley, you weren’t exaggerating. Your brother does have a big dick.”

Justin looks past her to his sister and she smiles at him. “I had to give her some idea,” she says.

Sola meanwhile presses her ample breasts into his chest, her arms wrapping around his shoulders and her tongue diving into his mouth. Justin responds by throwing his arms around her and then himself into the kiss. She wastes no time running her hand down his back and around to grasp his rock hard member. Justin does the same, his hand wandering around to her breast while the other slides down to massage her hip and ass.

As Sola and Justin grope each other, Riley runs her hand across her brother’s ass and up his back to his head. She pulls him away from Sola’s mouth with a fistful of hair so that she can kiss him herself. Her tongue parts his lips and as it does so, Sola tilts her head and kisses him on the cheek, then his ear. She moves to Justin’s neck, working her way down to his chest where he feels her teeth bite gently on his nipples. Sola’s tongue then explores all over his upper body.

Riley reaches a hand down and brings Sola’s face up. She breaks from her brother and starts kissing Sola while her other hand searches for Justin’s prick to join the alien’s. One strokes his cock while the other massages his balls. He kisses Riley’s neck and then moves lower, sucking one of her large nipples into his mouth and lingering there for a moment. Then turning his head, he does the same to Sola.

Suddenly, both girls grab his hands and drag him into the house. He was hoping for another round outside, but they obviously have other ideas. They drag Justin up the stairs and into the bedroom. As they walk into the room, they let go of him. Sola turns to Riley and they lock their lips together. He simply stands and watches as their two naked bodies, Tasali and human, embrace and meld together before him. The whole act is like a scene on PlayAlien©.

Riley is the first to break turn toward Justin, smiling. She slides away from the alien girl toward him, grabbing him by the shoulders and pushing him over to the bed. He lands of the soft mattress on his back. “Come here, Sola,” she says while pushing him back further.

Sola climbs up on the bed next to Justin and grabs his erection. There is a look of determination on her face as she does this. “I’ve wanted to fuck you ever since I learned Riley was,” she admits to him.

Those words have an effect on Justin. His cock pulses, jumping in her hand causing a giggle to escape her. Riley follows her onto the bed, kneeling on the opposite side of him. She reaches down and cups his balls with her hand while Sola continues to stroke his cock. Justin stretches his arms to either side, running each one over their hips and asses.

Riley looks at him with a mischievous grin and says, “She has wanted to, but I wouldn’t let her.”

“Oh?” Justin croaks.

She turns her attention to Sola, choosing not to answer that and say, “Kiss me.” Then she leans in and mashes her lips to the alien girl. Justin watches their lips and tongue intertwine before Riley ends it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.