Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“I like being naked,” Kayla says, taking a sip of her coffee. “I always have.”

“I think most girls do,” Riley agrees.

“Yeah, when I still travelled with Mom and Dad, we went to several nude beaches. It’s funny how open all these other alien races are about nudity compared to most humans.”

“I can’t see either of them doing anything that involves nudity,” Justin says.

“Well, how do you think I came about?” Kayla asks, grinning.

“I don’t know,” he answers shrugging. “Probably with clothes on in the dark.”

Riley playfully hits her brother in the arm. “Now, that’s fucked up.”

“Anyway,” Kayla continues. “Do you remember David?”

“Cousin David?” Riley asks. “The fat one?”

‘The only cousin David we have!” Kayla says giggling. “He went with us to Tolaris in the Stellar system. They have the clearest waters. It is a water world after all.”

“Oh yeah, that’s the summer I had that weird Gorgean infection from Beta-6,” Riley says. “I couldn’t go with you guys. I can’t believe your parent took David.”

“Yeah, they did. David’s parent’s said he could use a little sun,” Kayla says, trying not to laugh. “Well, he got plenty of it. He was redder than a lobster, his boobs and all!”

“Oh yeah, I forgot about those!” Riley says jumping into a laughing fit that prompts her cousin to do the same. “His were larger than yours or mine at that age. I wonder if he still has them.”

“Oh, he does,” Kayla confirms. “But he has lost weight over the last couple years, so they are a bit smaller than ours now.”

“You two must have been doing a lot of naughty things as kids,” Justin says, his mind wondering over to the dirty side.

“It was only with her,” Kayla admits. “It was her idea.”

Justin looks at his sister and gives her a questioning look. He then looks back at his cousin. “What was the first thing you two did?”

Kayla blushes and looks down at her chest. “We played with each with each other.”

“Nothing wrong with that,” Justin says, eyeing his sister again. “I suppose lots of girls do. But you never mentioned it before.”

“It wasn’t that simple,” Riley says. “Of course we both knew what girls could do together, but we had never thought about doing it before.”

“So then, what made you guys do it?” Justin probes.

“Well, we had seen each other naked many times,” Kayla says, hesitating a little.

“We both wanted to experiment, but we didn’t directly admit to it,” Riley continues. “Then one day we were naked and I wanted to feel breasts other than my own. Or was it you said you wanted me to?”

Kayla turns red in the face again as a little giggle slips out. “I don’t remember, but we did it.”

Justin has a big smile on his face. He leans back, not believing what he is listening to. “What did you do?” he asks, directing his question to either of them.

“We felt around them, played with each other’s nipples.” Riley is the first to offer that information. “Kayla was a bit shy at first.”

“It was easy to let her do it,” Kayla says, smiling. “It was really arousing that she wanted to, especially when she sucked on them.”

“And as I did, that was when the real fun started,” Riley says, bursting with excitement. “Her hand was in my panties before I knew it. I don’t want to blame her for breaking past that shyness and starting something. I was already wet as it was.”

“I was ready to do whatever she wanted to do,” Kayla says, locking eyes with Riley.

The look on each of their faces is like that of two lovers coming together for the first time after years of separation. Justin feels his cock fighting to get out of his shorts and the smile on his face says it all.

Then suddenly, Riley changes the subject. “So, have you had fun this weekend, big brother?”

Justin nods, a little thrown off by the sudden change. Looking down at his crotch he asks, “I think that it’s a bit obvious.”

Both girls avert their eyes to the same spot. “Is the conversation or the thought of fucking us making you hard?” Riley asks.

“A bit of both,” he admits with a groan.

“Then cum on the table for us,” Riley continues.

Kayla giggles and licks her lips. “Good idea.”

Justin smiles and shrugs. Why not? He removes his prick from his shorts and waits, but nether girl makes the move to touch it.

Riley shakes her head. “We’ve done enough for you. This one is for us.” She looks at their cousin and winks. “Stroke that cock. We want to watch you masturbate.”

“I want to see it how Riley saw it the first time,” Kayla announces.

Justin shrugs again. “Then this is for you, Kayla.”

He removes his shirt and pushes his shorts to the floor. His erection stands almost straight up while his balls hang gently off the chair. He wraps his hand around the throbbing shaft and both girls gasp.

“Stroke it,” Riley commands.

He grins and starts to slowly slide his hand all the way up and then back down. His cock aches and Justin wishes she could be inside one of them instead. The girls grin as his hand squeezes and pumps. Before him, he has two beautiful girls starring at him with intent lust, rubbing themselves and licking their lips each time they glance at his bulging member.

“Pump that fucking dick,” Riley growls.

Justin strokes harder, burning with desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.