Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Justin is the first to wake up and finds himself entangled with his sister and cousin, already feeling his cock throbbing. He looks at the two beautiful girls and wonders which of them he should wake up, if not both. Finally after a full minute of running it through his head, he decides to shake Riley awake. Kayla, after all is most likely sore after her first time. Riley grumbles something incoherent.

“Wake up. I’m horny,” he complains.

She groans and he slides out from the mess of bodies and off the bed. He grabs her hand and pulls at her. Riley sheepishly crawls out of the bed and onto the floor with him.

“Come here,” he says.

“Be gentle,” she says, sitting down.

Justin lunges forward and begins sucking on her breasts. Riley moans and he gathers her in, sucking hard on her breasts. “I never thought the first person we invited into this would be Kayla.”

“Well I spent a lot of time deciding who I was going to pick,” she says, trying to shake off the last of her grogginess. “Then with Kayla coming to visit for her birthday, I figured it would be the perfect present.”

“Is it just a onetime thing?” he asks, latching onto her nipples briefly.

“I don’t know. It’s really up to her,” Riley answers honestly.

Justin’s cock starts to throb harder at the thought of having the opportunity to fuck his cousin again. His raging erection doesn’t go unnoticed by his sister. She reaches down, wrapping her hand around the shaft and starts slowly pumping it.

“You are really hoping to fuck her again, aren’t you?” she asks, seemingly able to read his mind.

“I don’t know. I haven’t quite decided,” he answers.

Still stroking, she feints shock. “Oh, so it wasn’t that good then?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I mean she was tight and new—virgin new,” he says, trying to suppress the chuckle coming up in response to her giggle.

“I know you all too well, Justin,” his sister says accusingly. “You want to fuck her again. And again and again.”

“Is that bad?” he asks, feeling maybe a little guilty as if he is betraying her.

“No, not at all,” Riley says. “We only live once, big brother. Why can’t we have fun while were young at least? Now, let’s take care of the horny problem of yours.”

Justin grins and places his hands on her neck and shoulders, pushing her down toward his erection. “Open your mouth,” he instructs.

Riley complies with a big smile stretched across her face. Once she is at the position he needs, Justin thrusts his prick in her mouth all the way to the back of her throat. She closes her eyes and eases her throat open, pushing her head onto him. He grabs the back of his sister’s head with one hand and guides her down until her nose is pushed against his belly. Roughly, he begins fucking her mouth. This isn’t the first time for them; this has been something they have practiced for a while. Riley gags loudly and starts squeezing her own breasts. Justin grunts as he plows her throat, feeling it give to his force and envelope his cock.

He watches Riley’s ass jiggle as he drives her face onto him and it reminds Justin just how much he loves to fuck that ass. He pulls her off his cock suddenly, causing her to moan loudly as she finally gets to breathe regularly. “I’ve got an idea,” he says, pulling her to her feet. “It’s been awhile since we’ve done anal.”

“We did it last week,” she playfully protests. “I hate to see what so long means to you.”

Justin chuckles and says, “Two weeks.”

Riley lets out a little giggle as he presses her against the wall. She is pushed until her breasts squish against it, her hips pulled out and angled until her ass protrudes as far out as it can.

“Two weeks?” she asks. “However did you survive me going to college?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.