Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

It is late when Riley and Kayla come strolling through the door. Justin had spent the majority of the time watching the PlayAlien© channel, keeping himself being. He wasn’t afraid of losing arousal; it was the only thing to keep his mind busy while he stayed aroused.

Riley has here arm around Kayla’s waist as they stroll in. “Did you miss us?” his sister asks with a knowing smile.

“It looks like he’s kept busy,” Kayla says, looking toward the screen. “PlayAlien?”

Justin nods. “I couldn’t find anything to watch that would keep my mind off you.”

“Over four thousand channels and you picked the one thing to keep you hard?” Riley asks.

“No one said it had to make sense,” Justin counters. “How did it go?”

Riley pushes her lips out for a kiss, which Justin gives. “Well Aunt Jessica and Uncle Matt were floored by the Tasali restaurant I suggested we go to. They couldn’t believe how exquisite the food was.”

“I know,” Kayla chirps in. “This was their first trip to Eon-9. They wanted to take me somewhere I hadn’t been before, which is quite a bit of places. You, Mom and Dad are always travelling.”

“Didn’t take a lot of trip with them?” Justin asks, trying to ignore the ache in his pants at seeing his young cousin. He anticipates what they promised to come, but he doesn’t want to push it, especially since it will be Kayla’s first time.

“I did before high school came along,” she explains. “I had to start throwing all I had into studying. So they’ve gotten out more than me.”

“We went to the movies, too,” Riley says excitedly. “There’s a new place that plays old Earth movies. Talk about classics.”

“You mean the old ones before the Rolaidian Explosion?” he asks, just as excitedly as her.

“Yeah, the ones with only humans,” she confirms.

“There is that new channel launching in about a month that plays those all day, every day,” Justin says, smiling.

“We’re subscribed to it right?” Riley asks, grinning.

“Of course,” he says.

“You two definitely fit together well,” Kayla comments.

“Yeah, we didn’t at first,” Riley says, shaking her head. “It was rough after our parent’s death and then the adjusting.”

“And then Riley catching me masturbating,” Justin says grinning at his sister. “After it happened I think I was too much in shock to say anything. Riley didn’t say anything, even after she slipped into my bed that night.”

Riley giggles. “I was scared at first,” she admits. “That damn thing was so big, it kind of scared me. But the more I thought about it the more I was curious about it.”

“Speaking of big,” Kayla murmurs before beginning to kiss Riley’s neck. Her hands slide down between Riley and Justin, one fondling him while the other rubs her cousin’s pussy through her shorts.

Justin jumps right in, caressing both of them as much as he is able to. His hands struggle to take both girls at the same time while his lips alternate between Riley’s kisses and Kayla’s sweet lips.

“Let’s take this outside,” Riley suggests. “It’s a really nice night.”

“Outside?” Justin asks, uncertain about the idea.

“Yeah, why not,” Kayla says, sounding just as enthused as Riley.

“You two already had this planned, didn’t you?” he asks, looking from one to the other.

Both of them look at Justin and smile. As one tangled mass, they slip out the backdoor to the patio chairs. At the edge of the chair, Kayla drops to her knees and begins eagerly pulling both Justin’s and Riley’s shorts to the ground.

Riley whispers to her brother, “Fuck me first, but save it for Kayla.”

Justin nods, willing to go along with her suggestion. He and Riley resume deeply kissing as both of them stand naked from the waist down. Kayla looks at them. First she engulfs his cock, sucking furiously. And after a few sucks, she releases him and moves to Riley, who already has one leg up on the chair.

Kayla dives right in and Riley rocks back with pleasure before placing her head down on the back of her cousin’s head, driving her pussy down. Within moments, she is moaning and panting. Then suddenly Kayla switches back to Justin and swallows half his member, allowing for Riley to catch her breath. She does this several more times before Riley looks at her brother and orders him to sit down.

Justin does and his sister straddles his lap. She slowly comes down on him with practiced precision, gasping as his erection impales her. With legs wrapped around his waist, Justin holds her ass firmly with both hands. Kayla struggles to help them both remove their shirts before shedding her own. Riley sits for a moment, Justin’s cock buried completely within her when she begins to grind against him. Her cunt is warm and tight and simply amazing as it has always been.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.