Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cover

Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Justin is a lucky guy. He has money, he has his sister and he doesn't have a worry in life. But his sister isn't content with their relationship, she has ideas to improve it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Sitting on the couch, Justin is flipping through channels and finding absolutely nothing to watch. Over six thousand channels from all across the known galaxy and he can find a single thing interesting to watch. Being a successful investor, Justin doesn’t have to spend time worrying about work or bills or anything else. His biggest worry is what he is going to do for the day. And today, he is exceptionally bored because his baby sister, who is only a few years younger than him is out.

His sister, Riley, became his charge nearly a decade ago when their parents were killed by a super nova in the Solaris System while on vacation. He had taken in his sister, raising her the last remaining years of her teenage life and working two jobs before the opportunity came to invest. He took what money he could spare and was rewarded for it. Ever since then it has been easy street with investment after investment. Of course not every venture turned out to be good, but he won out far more times than he failed.

And he made more than enough to buy a large house in the wealthiest district on Eon-9. He even sent Riley to college at the University of Grisdol on Jow-2. Unfortunately after only two years she was kicked out. Apparently the Waih, the alien species of the planet did not care for their student acting in promiscuously and making videos of it. Especially when it came to human and Waih sexual conduct. Now she works at Alien Co-Ed Emporium. The name is just a fancy one for a porn store for all species of the known galaxy. And though she doesn’t need to work, Riley prefers to because it helps her meet people and other alien species.

Now luckily, Justin doesn’t have to remain bored for much longer. As he is flipping through the last channel, ready to turn it over to the PlayAlien© channel, an all exclusive channel dedicated to the galaxies best videos of interspecies porn, the door to the house opens.

He looks up to her Riley and their cousin, Kayla, who is just a couple years younger than his sister and still in high school. They circle into the living room, giggling and carrying on, plopping down on either side of him.

“You two are in a happy mood,” Justin remarks, looking back and forth between them. “Is there something I should be aware of?”

Riley smiles at him, looking like she has the biggest secret in the world to share. “I have a gift for you.”

Justin laughs. The last time she had said that she had a gift for him was about a year after he became her guardian. Riley had walked in on him masturbating one night and as a result walked right back out. It wasn’t until a few nights later, and strangely no talk about what she had seen, she went back into his room naked. Wordlessly she had slipped into his bed and settled her petite body right on top of his. That night was the most explosive night of his life, literally. Since then they have been fucking each other, their relationship no longer just brother and sister.

“No seriously,” she says. “I thought Kayla could join in for a little fun with us. She’s visiting for a few days.”

“Well I don’t see why not,” Justin says with a shrug. “What could be better than two young petite girls worshipping my cock?”

Kayla turns red while Riley cocks an eyebrow up at him. “Someone’s a little cocky, aren’t they?”

Justin laughs again. “You know it.”

The two girls join in on the laughter. It releases any tension between any of them, especially Kayla, who remarkably is still a virgin.

“Why don’t you go ahead and see what you’re going to be working with,” Riley offers. “See what I’ve been working with all these years.”

Kayla hesitantly grabs the outside of Justin’s shorts. She starts to rub along the bulge. The more the bulge grows the more comfortable she becomes and the more aggressive she becomes. “Wow,” she breathes shallowly. “I have never got to feel a man’s cock. I’ve felt my boyfriend’s before, but never a man’s.”

Riley climbs off the sofa and quickly strips off her clothes. “Come on,” she says to Kayla, holding out her hand. Kayla takes it and lets her cousin pull her to her feet. “Just like we talked about; take everything off.”

Kayla nods and follows her directions. And in no time both of them are standing stark naked with their perfect breasts and smooth pussies before Justin. He gets as far as taking of his shirt when they both take their places back on either side of him. Riley moves closer first and kisses her brother. They exchange tongues for a moment while Kayla falls back to rubbing his rigid member beneath the shorts. Justin feels it pressing hard against the material, just aching for its release.

When the kiss breaks, Riley looks to their cousin. “Why don’t you take it out for a better look? Maybe you can see how it really feels.”

Kayla smiles and remains hesitant for a moment. Riley nods her head forward at her, adding a smile. Their cousin sighs and grabs the side of the shorts. After a moment of pulling the clothing down, Justin’s cock springs free. “Oh shit,” she breathes. “It’s just as big as you said it was.”

She stares at it as if mesmerized by it before slowly wrapping her hand around the base. Very slowly, Kayla slides her hand up and down it, savoring the thickness. She then opens her mouth and slips it onto his cock. Her warm mouth surrounds Justin’s cockhead and he gasps.

“She seems to know what to do with it,” Justin says nearly tight lipped.

“She has had practice on boyfriends,” Riley says, cheerily.

Kayla starts to move her tongue around and suck, taking him in only a fraction of his length. As she begins sucking, moving her head up and down, Riley slides her hand between her own legs. Justin’s sister is a girl that enjoys playing with herself, constantly and always pursing an orgasm.

Kayla licks Justin’s shaft all the way down to the base and back up before swallowing him again. She drops her mouth this time, taking as much of his length as she can until it pushes against the back of her throat and then her gag reflex takes over. Justin looks over to his sister, giving her a knowing glare.

“Make him cum, Kayla,” Riley says. “Swallow it all.” Kayla looks disapproving of this, but Riley urges her on. “You’ll like it and so will my brother.”

Justin begins to moan, encouraging the girl on. And as his orgasm starts to approach, he begins to writhe around. Kayla closes her eyes and keeps sucking, tightly squeezing his shaft between her lips. Justin arches his back and groans as his cock erupts in the girl’s tiny mouth. His cousin’s eyes shoot open as he plasters the back of her mouth. He grabs her head to hold her steady and keep her from backing off. Riley squeals as she rubs out an orgasm of her own.

Much like the first time Justin released his first load into his sister’s mouth, it overflows and spills out. Riley, over the years, has learned to swallow quickly enough since. But their cousin, feeling a man erupt in her mouth for the first time, has no chance. Her mouth is coated quickly and cum spews out on all sides. She holds onto Justin, trying to swallow it all, but his cum pours out anyway.

A sizable pool begins to gather on his shorts and soak down onto his balls. Justin moans and flexes as the final stream gushes up and out of him. Riley watches them and swoops in quickly when Kayla is allowed to release his cock. Kayla, with cum dribbling from her lips, lick her cousin’s cum into her mouth and swallows it.

Riley in on her knees now, making loud slurping sounds as she attempts to gather the pool of cum all over Justin. His sister can never get enough of it. Kayla giggles at the horny display. “You’re a little cum slut,” she jokes, smiling wide.

Riley peers up at her brother from his lap. “I’m your slut,” she whispers and smiles before going back to the job of cleaning him up.

After she is satisfied with cleaning Justin up, she moves toward her cousin and their lips lock. Justin watches as her lips part and accept Riley’s probing tongue. His sister pushes her tongue in where his cock just was and explores the girl’s mouth. Kayla’s arms wrap warmly around Riley’s shoulders and she begins to twist her fingers through her cousin’s smooth hair. Justin stands and moves close, reaching one arm out behind each of them, pulling them in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.