Showering With Sister - Cover

Showering With Sister

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - With the title of a stroke story, this isn't. Rather it chronicles the story of an unplanned situation that slowly got weird, out of control, and took two people to a place neither expected. It wasn't beyond their wildest dreams. We're talking alternate reality, here. And then it got even crazier.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Everything I related to you about that conversation between Jenn and our mother I learned in bed with Jennifer that night. My cot lay abandoned while I pressed my naked body against her smooth, nude form and let my hand wander around feeling that silky skin, which was so different from Kaylee’s. I tweaked nipples and slid a finger between slippery pussy lips. We kissed a few dozen times while she told me about it and then I mounted her to slide deep inside her.

What was amazing about this, at the time, was that it was impossible for me not to think about a time when Kyle might do exactly the same things with her that I was doing right then. Well, I guess that wasn’t the amazing part. The amazing part was that it didn’t make me mad or jealous. I knew Jennifer loved me in a way that would last until we died. Even if there hadn’t been a ‘plan’, he could never take her away from me. No man could. Even if we’d gone our separate ways and she’d gotten married and had kids and all that, I’m quite sure that, if circumstances allowed, she’d pull me into some private place on those infrequent occasions when we got together, and would have let me fuck her brains out. And even if she controlled the urge to do that out of some moral stance the future might develop in her, I knew she would at least want to let me fuck her brains out.

So thinking about Kyle being on top of her, like I was on top of her right then, didn’t freak me out.

In fact, something made me tease her about it.

“You’re wondering what it will feel like when Kyle does this to you,” I whispered in her ear as I went in deep and rotated.

“Shut up,” she groaned.

“It’s okay,” I said. “Mom said you can love two men at the same time.”

“I don’t love him,” she panted. “I barely know him.”

“I saw you staring at his dick,” I reminded her.

“Of course I stared. You stared at Kaylee,” she accused.

“I did,” I admitted. “And, if it becomes necessary for me to do this with her, I will probably be able to force myself to complete the act.”

“You are so full of shit,” she whined. I could tell she was very close to going over the edge. That actually told me a lot about how she really felt, concerning what the future might bring.

“I’m going to make a baby in you now,” I whispered. “It’s okay if you think about Kyle while I do it.”

“You bastard!” she moaned.

Then she bucked and her pussy squeezed me so hard I don’t think I could have pulled out of her if I tried. It was a good orgasm for her ... a great one.

I like to think it was because she had the freedom to fantasize about something that was a very real possibility in her future.


I wasn’t aware at that time just how strong the attraction was that Jennifer felt for Kyle. Maybe the fact that she was allowed to imagine the future ... and that she was allowed to think of all the different ways that future might play out ... made her feel less conflicted about it all. Of course ‘the plan’ was specifically set up to allow Jennifer to splay her legs open for me every night if she wanted to, and to let me impregnate her if she wanted that to happen. Her dream of being able to be with me as a lover for the foreseeable future was a strong part of her motivation to move things forward.

To that end she started job hunting with a vengeance. Call it kismet, or fate or whatever you want to call it, but she found a little company in Ogallala, Nebraska, within twenty miles of the farm, that was in the custom cabinet business. They served four counties with small towns and farms all over the area and their specialty was in renovations of existing kitchens. What they’d always done in the past was make drawings the old fashioned way, on a drafting table, but the owner, who did most of that work, wanted to retire. He had four sons who did the fabrication and installation but none of them were trained draftsmen. What Jennifer offered them was the chance to bring computer assisted design to the business. The programs she knew how to use could be employed for either new construction, taking the measurements off of blueprints, or for renovations using measurements either she or one of the sons recorded.

It was perfect for both the company and Jennifer. They got a trained person who was starting at the bottom of the ladder and, therefore, was expected (and willing) to begin at low pay. The owner could (after a few months) spend less and less time at work and more and more time fishing, which was one of his passions. The boys were all married, but having Jennifer around was eye candy that made things pleasant for them.

And, of course, Kaylee insisted that Jennifer “board” with them “until she could find appropriate digs to live in near her new job.”

Of course Mother Fillmore laid down some rules, but it was obvious to her that there was something brewing between her son and my sister. She never suspected that her initial placement of Jennifer and me in the same bedroom was, based on missed periods and the due date, probably responsible for the fact that one of my sperm did, in fact, wiggle its way into one of Jennifer’s eggs. It could have been during her graduation or on the trip up there, I suppose, but it’s more fun to believe it was in Mother Fillmore’s guest bed that that happened.

The reason no one could miss Kyle’s interest in Jennifer was that he came up with the idea for building a small duplex (with a connecting door between them) That Kaylee and I could live in after we were married. He said he would live in the other side. “You know,” he said. “Who knows? I might get married someday, too.” He thought he was being circumspect, but it was obvious he hoped Jennifer would eventually join him. The intensity of his planning on this project was something his mother couldn’t possibly miss. The fact I was there to help with both the farming and the building of the duplex made it all seem much more possible than it might otherwise have been.

Again, it was Emma who suggested something that saved a lot of time, which was in Jennifer’s favor as it turned out. Neither of us knew I’d knocked her up at this point in time. What Emma suggested was that, instead of building two houses for the young lovebirds, we build a smaller one for her and Bud to “retire” in. She’d lived in the old farmhouse her entire married life and I think the idea of a clean, new, spacious kitchen, and a smaller place that would be easier for her to keep clean and neat appealed to her.

That, of course, would leave the big house to Kyle, Kaylee, and me, with a guest bedroom Jennifer could stay in until things “got settled” as she put it. We could come and go between bedrooms as we pleased and there was plenty of room for our little families to expand.

So that’s what we did. Jenn designed it, which turned out to be the easy part. Jenn didn’t really look for anywhere else to live but neither of the senior Fillmores were surprised (or upset) by that. It took a while but with Kaylee’s help (Jennifer was neck deep in her new job and worked ten hours or more a day) we got a nice little cottage built for Bud and Emma within three months. We actually built it out of a “kit” that the lumber company in Ogallala delivered in two monster truckloads of materials, based on Jennifer’s digital blueprints.

It’s probably a good thing - depending on your moral stance, of course - that I’d already gotten Jenn pregnant because by the end of the second month we were there, all I could do each night was fall into bed and pass out. I’d thought I was in good shape, but I found out differently. But my body was up to the challenge and by the time we put the final coat of paint on the interior walls of the cottage I’d gained twenty pounds in muscle and lost ten in fat.

It was a formality, but a needed one, and Kyle and I both proposed at dinner, in front of Bud and Emma. The girls began planning a double wedding immediately, instructing the prospective grooms to do the dishes. An hour later they announced the ceremony would take place on the day after we moved Bud and Emma into their new retirement home. That was maybe a hundred yards east of the old house, next to a field that had a spur on it that was intended to become Emma’s new vegetable garden. The planning was only a few days off. The wedding took place on the planned Wednesday, but we spent the first two days of our “honeymoons” ferrying their belongings and the furniture they wanted to take with them into the cottage.

Emma was distraught about the whole thing, feeling guilty that our honeymoons were thus disrupted, but we didn’t mind. The fact is that neither couple could take a real honeymoon. The farm work wouldn’t wait and we weren’t about to ask Bud to take up that much slack while we went off somewhere to party. Nor could Jennifer take time off so soon after getting her job. The cottage had taken a lot of resources, financially speaking, so we were too poor to go off to anyplace expensive, too. And, the fact of it was that the ability to “be marred” in comfort, without worrying about anybody catching us, was just too sublime to allow any of us to pine for anything more.

I must admit we’d already been “acting married” before the big house was turned over to us. I’m not talking about me climbing between Jennifer’s wide open and welcoming thighs, or Kaylee getting on all fours while Kyle slid into her from behind and reached under her to maul her hanging breasts.

We’d been there less than two weeks when, one night after supper, Kyle asked Jennifer if she wanted to go for a walk. There really wasn’t anyplace to go for a walk to, so everybody at the table knew he just wanted to be alone with her. By this time both Bud and Emma knew there was something very serious going on between them, and that Jennifer wasn’t aching to go off and find her own apartment or house somewhere, so they ignored the “danger” and went into the sitting room to do whatever they were going to do.

Kyle and Jenn went out the door and within seconds Kaylee was up from the table and over at the door, peeking through the curtains on the window.

“They’re holding hands,” she informed me.

“Are you surprised?”

She turned to me.

“I’ve never seen him like this,” she said. Her head tilted. “Well ... I should say I’ve never seen him like this for any other woman.”

“I think she’s got some feelings for him, too,” I said.

“Gee ... you think? That girl has moon eyes for him all the time.”

“Isn’t that good? She’s going to marry him,” I reminded her.

“Of course it is,” she said. “I can’t help but be a little jealous, though.”

“I don’t think this will change how Kyle feels about you,” I said, softly.

“I don’t either, but I’m still jealous.”

“Maybe you and I should go off and find some privacy and make them jealous,” I suggested.

She looked away from the window at me and even I could see the emotion in her eyes.

“This wasn’t the plan,” she said.

“I know,” I replied. “I think we both knew, though, that the plan would have to be tweaked.”

“So now you want to tweak me?” Her eyelids dropped to cover half her eyes.

“I confess the thought has passed my mind before,” I said.

“I confess I could tell that, when I kissed you goodbye last time,” she said.

“Want to follow them and see what they do?” I asked.

“That could be dangerous. I teased Kyle about her while we were making love and it drove him wild.”

“I did the same thing,” I said. “I think it got to her, too.”

“How do you think you’d feel if we did follow them and caught them doing naughty things?” she asked.

“I think it would make me want to do naughty things with you,” I admitted.

“Fuck!” she said, softly. “I can’t believe how horny I am!”

“I have the solution to your problem,” I promised.

Which is how we ended up sneaking out to stalk our siblings.

And which is how it happened that we found them in the barn, in the hayloft, on a blanket.

They were naked.

And Kyle had his prick planted firmly in my sister’s weeping pussy.


“Man! That was fast,” whispered Kaylee. “I knew he had it bad for her, but I didn’t think she’d cave that fast.”

“She’s very passionate,” I whispered back. I was as hard as a rock, which was confusing. Another man was pounding my sister’s pussy and it was obvious, based on how her hands slid all over his hairy back and pulled on his butt cheeks, that she was enjoying every second of it.

Kaylee turned to me.

“No other man’s prick has ever been in me,” she said. Her eyes looked a little crazy.

“We both know married couples are expected to act ... married,” I whispered back.

“What do you want to do?” she asked.

“Well duh,” I replied.

“Bastard,” she said, calmly. “You want to fuck me.”

“I do, indeed,” I admitted.

“Come on,” she said. “There’s room beside them.”

“Wait,” I whispered. “They went off to be alone. We weren’t invited.”

“Okay,” she said. “We’ll wait until they’re finished and then barge in on them.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because I’m fucking jealous,” she hissed.

“Oh come on. Don’t be that way. You know he loves you. He’ll always love you. Tonight he’ll probably try to sneak into your room and do the same thing to you.”

“Will you try to do the same thing with Jennifer?”

“Of course I will,” I said.

“You don’t mind taking sloppy seconds?”

“I don’t think of it that way,” I said.

“Shit,” she said.

“C’mere,” I said, reaching for her hand.

She came to me and I kissed her. I didn’t press hard, I just kissed her, seeing if it was going to work.

It did, as it turned out.


Kaylee might have been conflicted about what she had seen, but the passion of that conflict was to my benefit that day. It was her kiss that was hungry, heated, and avid as she crushed her lips to mine and enveloped me in an embrace that was astonishingly muscular. She ground her breasts into my chest and her loins rubbed against my boner with an intensity that left no doubt that we would soon be naked and making the beast with two backs.

I was only partially correct about that last part. While we were kissing we heard Jennifer’s wail of completion and Kyle’s grunt as he delivered his cargo of semen into her clasping pussy.

Kaylee broke the kiss and, taking my hand, pulled me to the ladder that led to where the two lovers were resting after their wild tryst.

“Kyle!” she barked, climbing up the ladder.

“Kaylee!” he croaked.

“Move over, you son of a bitch!” she yelled.

“Kaylee. Come on. Don’t be mad,” pleaded Kyle.

“I’m not mad. I’m fucking horny and you’re obviously not going to be any good to me for a while.”

“Hi, Kaylee,” said Jennifer, weakly. “I’m sorry. It just kind of happened.”

My head broke the top of the ladder and I saw Kyle, who had rolled off of Jenn and was lying on his side. His penis looked shrunken, only a couple of inches long. I knew about that phenomenon, having experienced it a number of times myself after an orgasm. Jennifer had sat up and, because she was on a hill of hay under the blanket, she had to sit with her legs spread. Her knees were bent and she was covering her breasts with one hand. My eyes went to her pussy where, under her landing strip, her lips were fat and purple. They looked abused and Kyle’s spend was seeping out between them. What seemed amazing to me was that her pussy looked exactly like it did after I ravaged it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.