20 July 2007 - Cover

20 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Dan's fifty-third birthday celebration goes horribly wrong. A teasing joke with Karen causes them to argue over her not facing her miscarriage. Karen leaves the party yelling they would all be better off if she was dead..."I sure hope Mom doesn't go and do anything stupid like hurting herself. She wouldn't, would she Dad, hurt herself...or possibly even kill herself?" Brad asked tears forming in his eyes. "Right now, Brad...I'm not so sure," he confessed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Officer Turner looked at Detective Armstrong, waiting for her thoughts on his interview with Karen. “You did a good interview, Robert. You were thorough without making the woman feel uncomfortable.”

“Thank you, Detective Armstrong.”

“I especially liked how you asked about her having sex with her husband. Her answer would eliminate him as a suspect.”

“I guess there isn’t much of a case if she is saying everything was consensual,” he reasoned.

“You’re right about that, but we’ll still hear what the husband has to say.”

Detective Armstrong and Officer Turner walked through the waiting room door. Dan was holding hands with Wendy and talking to the others.

“Uh oh, Dad, the police are coming,” Brad warned.

Dan turned to see an officer in uniform accompanied by a beautiful, short-haired woman dressed in white top and dark pants approaching them. As they came closer, Dan recognized the shapely brunette and smiled.

“Hi Dan, I wish we were meeting under friendlier circumstances.” Leigh smiled, shaking his hand. Dan looked her over quickly, noticing her badge and pistol and remembering how good a fuck she is.

“Leigh, I didn’t know you were a police detective,” he smiled, greeting her.

“I guess we never talked about our occupations when we had drinks with my husband and your wife. This is Officer Robert Turner.”

“Hello, sir,” Robert said, giving Dan a firm handshake. Robert looked over the gathering of strangers around him, especially the women. He took quick notice of how beautiful every female in the group was. One, in particular, caught his eye. She was five feet, five inches tall in his estimation and blonde with a great figure; it was Diane.

Diane, in turn, was looking over this very tall, athletically trim policeman. His short-sleeved dark blue shirt revealed muscular, toned biceps. His waist was slim, and his blonde boyish looks centred on piercing blue eyes. Diane nudged her way between Abby and Brenda to stand next to him. They smiled and exchanged glances. Robert couldn’t help looking at her bikini-clad breasts and slender legs in a nice short skirt.

“You’re not going to jail, are you, Dan?” Scott asked.

“We only want to question him,” Leigh said, looking at Scott. “You must be Wendy,” Leigh said, seeing her holding Dan’s hand and offering hers. Wendy had to let go of Dan’s hand to shake hers.

“Yes, I am.”

“Karen is very lucky to have you as a close friend—all of you, for that matter. She’s doing better now.”

“Since my husband and I know Dan and Karen, Officer Turner will conduct your interview. The only thing I can do for you is to allow the questioning to take place here instead of down at the Station,” Leigh offered, then led Dan to a small room and closed the door.


Officer Turner took Dan’s information, noting his address and phone number for later on. He already knew he wanted to ask Diane out on a date. “It is 01:40 hours, 21st July 2007. Mr. Hayward, we are here because it is hospital policy to be called when there is evidence of sexual assault and forceful confinement with a patient, who in this instance happens to be your wife.”

“I understand.”

“May we ask you a few questions?”

“I guess you can. I feel a little nervous; should I call my lawyer?”

“You can if you like. At the moment, this is not a criminal investigation.”

“Okay, you can ask.” He exhaled nervously.

“I understand you and your wife, Karen Hayward, frequent the Hen House?” The officer began.

“Yes, we do.”

“When was the last time you were there with her?”

“Last night,” he stated.

“What did you do?”

“Yesterday was my birthday. My wife, our girlfriend Wendy, actually, Wendy is more like my wife. We planned on going to the Hen House to celebrate my birthday with our usual sexy fun. Karen and I had an argument about her wearing clothes that covered her up and that she hadn’t been the same person since she suffered a miscarriage on April 1st.”

“She hadn’t been the same since that day and wouldn’t talk about it no matter how I tried to reach out to her. She told all the females at the party that she hated them, then stormed off from my party and said we’d be better off if she was dead. Of course, that isn’t true.”

“The whole family and our friends searched for Karen. Wendy and I went to the Hen House to see if she happened to go there. We were there for several hours and didn’t even know Karen was there the whole time.”

“Did you know what she was doing there?”

“No, I didn’t. After Karen had left the party, the phone rang. It was a woman who works with Karen at Quinte Community College. She asked how she was doing because they hadn’t heard from her since she had been off work due to her miscarriage. Karen had told us she was back to work for afternoons and even wore her work clothes when she’d leave home. We found yesterday that she was going to the Hen House most afternoons and taking part in light bondage activities. She was role-playing being treated as a sex dog and walking around for anyone to have sex with.”

“Do you know if she was being forced to have sex with anyone?”

“All the sex at the Hen House is consensual. Wendy and I took Karen there for her birthday on the 10th of May. She came to our table, leashed up like a dog by Tanya, her mistress. We thought that it was funny, you know, a joke, that she was being a female dog for anyone to have sex with.”

“Wendy and I didn’t know she was punishing herself for losing our baby to a miscarriage.”

“Who is this Tanya person?”

“She and her husband Thor operate the bondage room in the basement of the Hen House.”

“We’ll have to contact them for questioning,” Officer Turner said.

“That bondage and other stuff isn’t my kind of fun, so Wendy and I stayed upstairs while Karen enjoyed her birthday present. Afterward, she liked the fun of role-playing as a dog for those to have sex with but didn’t want to do it again. As far as we knew, she didn’t go back for the same fun.”

“When was the last time you had sexual intercourse with your wife?”

“On the 31st of March, the day before she lost the baby, We had oral sex on her birthday. and that’s been it.”

“Do you know your wife damaged her car last night?”

“When Wendy and I found Karen, we knew she was in a bad way. No matter how hard we tried to get her to want help, she refused. She felt her life wasn’t worth living and that I’d be better off with Wendy. Karen tried to kill herself by driving off the cliff at the old rock quarry. She broke down and finally faced the fact that she had lost our baby and said the word miscarriage.”

“Yes, we know about her trying to end her life at the rock quarry.”

“She says a Guardian Angel stopped her from killing herself. She also said that if we hadn’t found her, she was going to jump off the Quinte Bay Bridge.”

“Yes, she told us that also.” Officer Turner continued his questioning. “Why didn’t you take her to the Bellville Hospital instead of here; it’s much closer?”

“Karen used to be a nurse here and wanted to come here instead of Belleville.”

“Mrs. Hayward took a shower before coming here; why?”

“She was so covered in shit, well, almost. She stank so much from the booze, men’s cum, puke, mustard, ketchup, and relish poured over her. Her mascara had run from crying, and she looked like a hunter camouflaged in the forest. I barely recognized her. I hope I didn’t do anything wrong by cleaning her up.”

“It could be interpreted as you washing away evidence of a possible sexual assault.”

“I know that at least you’d be getting a test done on her vagina and bum-hole for the presence of semen. You’ll find lots, but none of it will be mine. I’d never do anything to hurt Karen. I’ve known her for a lot of years and have never hit her. I love her.”

Officer Turner looked at Detective Armstrong. She didn’t say anything. “Okay, Mr. Hayward, I want to thank you for your cooperation.”

“You’re welcome.” Dan left the room, immediately surrounded by Wendy and the others. She was glad to have her man back again and pressed her breasts against him. Leigh noticed that every woman gave Dan a tender kiss and hug.


“So how did I do?” Robert asked.

“You did very well. Your angle of questioning reasonably eliminates the husband in the investigation, for now.”

“Do you want me to interview the girlfriend too?”

“What do you think? I know my answer, but what is yours?” She asked.

“The attending doctor, physiatrist, alleged victim, and husband have all said the same things about the sexual assault. I think there’s no need to question her. But we can later on use a different form of questioning if needed.”

“I agree, but one thing you did wrong was to tell the husband that you’d have to contact Thor and Tanya to question them. Now that Mr. Hayward knows we’ll be interviewing them, he could and will likely contact them to warn them about our intended visit. They would have time to compare stories if there were any to compare.”

“Sorry, Detective,” he apologized.

“That’s alright. That’s small compared to if I’d stepped in to say anything. Never show your hand to a potential accused. You’ll learn, Robert; otherwise, you did a good interview.”

“Thank you.”

Leigh looked through the door window at Dan and his family and sighed. She’d have to stay away from him until the investigation was over and no charges were laid against him. “I sure hope you’re on the level, Dan. I certainly want you to fuck me again,” she muttered.

Robert packed up the assault kit and stood beside Leigh. He took a glance at her nicely proportioned chest. “You’ll have to wait until the investigation is over and no charges come forward before you can contact her,” she said, looking out the door window.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.